Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Old 13-01-2018, 07:48 AM #1
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB21: India Willoughby
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB21: India Willoughby
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Default This series is truly over

Who’s ready for 28 more days of episodes that feel like they were filmed on launch night!!??

The huge issue I feel this series has now is lack of a big, complex, explosive character to bring out sides of people that are well hid under facades. A lot of people **** on cbb20 but I feel it’s a great example of how these sorta shows should go. In that house there were so many complex characters that underwent trials and tribulations that brought all sorts of sides of their personality out of them, such as Chad Sarah Jemma Paul Sam Brandi Karthik Trisha u get the idea. All these people had multiple dimensions to them and had characteristics that clashed with other housemates. You got to watch relationships develop into hatred and people you thought were nice have their facades dissolve. Issue with cbb21 is that non of this is happening, aid I could only see a glimpse of it happen with India.

I once played a game where the narrative was a big part of it and the story was similar to this series. Nobody changed, nobody grew or regressed, we DDINT get to see any sides to people we never thought we would see. These people just don’t have the potential to pull that out. Again it feels like every night is a launch night episode because there’s nothing interesting and nobody has come out of their comfort zone. I honestly think this series that people were raving about might turn into one of the most forgettable series ever.

And it doesn’t help that the men won the task and apparently it’s a double eviciton next so two women are prob gonna be going home and imo if anyone I think the women might have the most going for them, so to kick so many of them out so early.... we’ll hope ur all excited for more stories with Wayne and Andrew leading Courtney along!!!

Watching this series just feels like I’m in some watered down friendship group at high school. There’s nothing interesting to it whatsoever and all we do is small talk. Big brother is supposed to be a social experiment where we get to observe people crumble as they start to go stir crazy and fed up of the people around them. Watching a security camera at a retirement home instead of B.B. seems way more appealing, well tbh there are a lot of parallels between the two lmao
Otaka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
series