Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 09:14 AM #51
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont know what her views are (maybe we're thinking of different people), and as I've said, these are the only two 'rejoining' members that i know of, so it would be difficult for me to 'call all the banned members out'.. obviously.
But it looks like we're thinking on a similar line, Kaz. You were a bit too eager to fight there
Set yourself up as judge and jury by the sounds of it. Who the hell are you to be calling anyone out on anything Mr Not So Innocent?
Old 02-03-2018, 09:15 AM #52
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Set yourself up as judge and jury by the sounds of it. Who the hell are you to be calling anyone out on anything Mr Not So Innocent?
Do you even read posts, I've literally only said the opposite of this. It was Kaz that suggested I should call other people out.

You still havent responded to the thread, you're still only angrily responding to those inside of it.

Last edited by Withano; 02-03-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:17 AM #53

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I dont know what her views are (maybe we're thinking of different people), and as I've said, these are the only two 'rejoining' members that i know of, so it would be difficult for me to 'call all the banned members out'.. obviously.
But it looks like we're thinking on a similar line, Kaz. You were a bit too eager to fight there
I don't fight,I just give my opinion ,people can read and most people can see what happens on here sometimes, I really don't care who anyone is ,but if I find someone nice I will say so,whatever has gone on in the past is past,this is a forum where everyones opinions should be welcomed even if we don't agree with them,there are people on here I am not keen on but I definitely would not follow them about just to antagonise them,you may not be intending to do that,but that's what it looks like, you always seem to want to get in the last word,as for banned members coming back ,why would it bother anyone ? So there you go,you think people want to fight,NO,they don't.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 02-03-2018, 09:19 AM #54

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Do you even read posts, I've literally only said the opposite of this. It was Kaz that suggested I should call other people out.

You still havent responded to the thread, you're still only angrily responding to those inside of it.
Yes it was ,it only seems fair, as you seem to be calling just one,but why anyone would want to call anyone out is beyond me, past is done and dusted.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 02-03-2018, 09:23 AM #55
User banned

User banned

Quote:

You think I'm angry so I must be angry. If you want to think that, think it. Whatever rocks your boat. Now maybe you should get the message now.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:34 AM #56
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I don't fight,I just give my opinion. so there you go,you think people want to fight,NO,they don't.
When you quote someone with questions, it looks like you're challenging/questioning them. Especially in this subforum. I dont know what you think I meant by 'fight', could have been clearer I suppose. What you done was effectively

Quote:
Why don't you think like me?
and because you directly quoted me, it looks like a challenge.. when actually we do have a similar stance on the subject. Maybe only including the things you want people to respond to when you quote them would help, Kaz.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:35 AM #57
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You think I'm angry so I must be angry. If you want to think that, think it. Whatever rocks your boat. Now maybe you should get the message now.
Another irrelevant post, I look forward to reading your thoughts on the thread that you entered.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:36 AM #58
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Another irrelevant post, I look forward to reading your thoughts on the thread that you entered.
About as irrelevant as yours. Don't start something you can't finish.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:37 AM #59
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
About as irrelevant as yours. Don't start something you can't finish.
Quote:
Old 02-03-2018, 09:39 AM #60
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Considering you are always banging on about how awful SD is when Brillo is posting, you spend a hell of a lot of time interacting with her, me thinks you protest too much

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 02-03-2018, 09:43 AM #61
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Considering you are always banging on about how awful SD is when Brillo is posting, you spend a hell of a lot of time interacting with her, me thinks you protest too much
I'll usually respond to anybody who directly, or indirectly mentions me. Lets be honest though, shes made a hell of a lot of posts here, and she hasnt even responded to the thread yet. She's not doing an excellent job of proving me wrong lols. Hasn't added anything to the thread, just complaining and arguing.

Do you have a response to the thread, Cherie.

Last edited by Withano; 02-03-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:49 AM #62
-

-

This thread is such a mess . Withano... I'm not sure if you've noticed, but you're the only one still regularly rising to Brillo. She is pretty much only here to argue - if you don't engage, she doesn't post. I tested this out a few months ago, by not engaging with it for ages in a massive thread. She barely posted at all. Then I deliberately gave a small "in" for her to kick off and I swear she was there within 5 minutes with the "OH YEAH AND WHO ARE YOU TO BLAH BLAH BLAH".

She's just watching threads and waiting for an opportunity to argue . The mods know fine well and don't seem to care, so it really is pointless to bother.

It's a shame really as I actually think Brillo is perfectly CAPABLE of making sound and reasonable posts... She just seems to thrive on all of the other crap . Especially when it prompts the same handful of members to start posting "in support" (Kazanne, Cherie, Jaxie, Parm, sometimes Alf).

Its like groundhog day except without the affable performance of Bill Murray. Boring af. We all need to stop doing it ffs.

(The irony that I am doing it right now doesn't escape me btw... And I'm sure this will promptly be deleted... But honestly this nonsense has been going on for YEARS at this point. Every thread turning into the same basic thread with the same posts, from the same people, over and over and over...)

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 02-03-2018 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:51 AM #63
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I'll usually respond to anybody who directly, or indirectly mentions me. Lets be honest though, shes made a hell of a lot of posts here, and she hasnt even responded to the thread yet. She's not doing an excellent job of proving me wrong lols. Hasn't added anything to the thread, just complaining and arguing.

You don't want to add to the thread - you want to argue and belittle. Again you are kidding no one. You very early on tried the 'oh how good it has been on here without Brillo' line. It doesn't work - so give it up. It does not come across well.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:56 AM #64
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You don't want to add to the thread - you want to argue and belittle. Again you are kidding no one. You very early on tried the 'oh how good it has been on here without Brillo' line. It doesn't work - so give it up. It does not come across well.
I added to the thread on page 1, in that, it doesnt bother me personally if a multi is up and running because they can be banned again.

I think everyone that has responded to the thread bar you and Cherie has added to it.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:00 AM #65
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
This thread is such a mess . Withano... I'm not sure if you've noticed, but you're the only one still regularly rising to Brillo. She is pretty much only here to argue - if you don't engage, she doesn't post. I tested this out a few months ago, by not engaging with it for ages in a massive thread. She barely posted at all. Then I deliberately gave a small "in" for her to kick off and I swear she was there within 5 minutes with the "OH YEAH AND WHO ARE YOU TO BLAH BLAH BLAH".

She's just watching threads and waiting for an opportunity to argue . The mods know fine well and don't seem to care, so it really is pointless to bother.

It's a shame really as I actually think Brillo is perfectly CAPABLE of making sound and reasonable posts... She just seems to thrive on all of the other crap . Especially when it prompts the same handful of members to start posting "in support" (Kazanne, Cherie, Jaxie, Parm, sometimes Alf).

Its like groundhog day except without the affable performance of Bill Murray. Boring af. We all need to stop doing it ffs.

(The irony that I am doing it right now doesn't escape me btw... And I'm sure this will promptly be deleted... But honestly this nonsense has been going on for YEARS at this point. Every thread turning into the same basic thread with the same posts, from the same people, over and over and over...)
I don't come on here to argue actually TS. But certain posters' opinions are sometimes like a red rag to a bull. Withano is only out to rile - so I play his game to some degree. And less of the IT please TS unless you want to sink even lower than the rest of us. I thought women were supposed to be the bitches.

Last edited by Brillopad; 02-03-2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:01 AM #66
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Yeah, all of that is true, and I was aware of it on some level. Its just a shame that some will come on to a thread, and not discuss the idea of the thread. Like whats the point in being here at all! It doesnt seem like I can convince her in doing that today though.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:02 AM #67
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Yeah, all of that is true, and I was aware of it on some level. Its just a shame that some will come on to a thread, and not discuss the idea of the thread. Like whats the point in being here at all! It doesnt seem like I can convince her in doing that today though.
Here we go again ... blah, blah, blah - Withano the innocent. We all believe that Withano - I doubt even TS does.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:03 AM #68
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Here we go again ... blah, blah, blah - Withano the innocent. We all believe that Withano - I doubt even TS does.
Just to sum up

Coming on to a thread, ignoring the OP entirely, and responding angrily to someone that did add to the OP about something irrelevant is just such a tired cycle.. that is what you change this subforum in to, nobody else does this.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:08 AM #69
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Just to sum up

Coming on to a thread, ignoring the OP entirely, and responding angrily to someone that did add to the OP about something irrelevant is just such a tired cycle.. that is what you change this subforum in to, nobody else does this.
It takes two to tango - you do get that don't you. You are no innocent - try as you might to convince otherwise. As people have said - we have seen it all before.

I will bow out now and enter another thread where people do genuinely have a subject to discuss rather than enter to wind up other members, however subtle they try to be. Might have worked if you had not gone for the 'oh Brillo is spoiling the thread line' yet again. You need to work on that one chum.

Last edited by Brillopad; 02-03-2018 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:09 AM #70
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

No because I could care less about multis, unless they are abusive in which case they are dealt with by admin and the moderators.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 02-03-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:11 AM #71
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:

it..really you really are so arrogant at times

you forgot Ammi in your list

Old 02-03-2018, 10:12 AM #72
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
why don't you continue the thread in the manner you are asking others to? seems like its do as I say with you..

Old 02-03-2018, 10:13 AM #73
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It takes two to tango - you do get that don't you. You are no innocent - try as you might to convince otherwise. As people have said - we have seen it all before.

I will bow out now and enter another thread where people do genuinely have a subject to discuss rather than enter to wind up other members, however subtle they try to be. Might have worked if you had not gone for the 'oh Brillo is spoiling the thread line' yet again. You need to work on that one chum.
subtle, like a bull in a china shop more like

Old 02-03-2018, 10:14 AM #74
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
why don't you continue the thread in the manner you are asking others to? seems like its do as I say with you..
Quote:
I'll usually respond to anybody who directly, or indirectly mentions me. .
Bit difficult though, when youve already practically stated that you were never intending on adding to the thread.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:15 AM #75
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Bit difficult though, when youve already practically stated that you were never intending on adding to the thread.
I did add to it

Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
debate, discussion, forum