Notices

Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] Posts about CBB 21 (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-04-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
BBUK-Fan
Senior Member
 
BBUK-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: London, UK
Posts: 6,630
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
BBUSA19: Kevin
Default Courtney Actís own show

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...how-channel-4/

Might be ok but not happy that the article says the title could be ĎUp Late and Courtney Actí. Donít copy Rylanís one!
__________________


CBB22 Sweepstakes Winner

TiBB Over the Top 2- first evicted/ 13th

STARS- TiBB Celebrity Big Brother 1- runner up, 2nd

TiBB Awards 2017- Best Newcomer

TiBB Over the Top- Fifth to be evicted/ 9th
BBUK-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
Sullen Girl
-
 
Sullen Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 32,416


Default

this isn’t happening before alyssa gets a daily 5pm teatime slot on itv

i just won’t allow it
Sullen Girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 03:58 PM   #3
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: far from home
Posts: 33,774
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
DOI 2019: Wes Nelson
CBBUSA2: Natalie Eva Marie
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer


Default

Out of all the RuGirls
RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #4
Shaun
~~~~~
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 102,198
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Danny John
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Out of all the RuGirls
The only one who's won a challenge about hosting a talk show? I know. Poetic justice!
__________________
Season 11 Faves: Nina, Brooke, Silky, A'Keria & Shuga
Allstars 4 Faves: Trinity, Latrice, Manila, Jasmine & Monique
Bake-Off Faves: Terry, Kim-Joy, Rahul, Briony & Ruby

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Christopher Maloney is the new judge of the voice 2019! my cat is the producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Him to throw up every time he spins round?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 05:21 PM   #5
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 15,494

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett


Default

Yesss
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: heís really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so heís just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like ďyaas queen snatch their wigsĒ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 06:27 PM   #6
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 15,494

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett


Default

I wish it would be Courtney Acts Drag Race though
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: heís really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so heís just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like ďyaas queen snatch their wigsĒ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #7
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 3,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
The only one who's won a challenge about hosting a talk show? I know. Poetic justice!
fair point
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:17 PM   #8
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 3,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
this isnít happening before alyssa gets a daily 5pm teatime slot on itv

i just wonít allow it
Alyssa is a legend, but Courtney is better know here because of cbb.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #9
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 3,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Out of all the RuGirls
bitterness doesn't suit your pretty face
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:19 PM   #10
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 3,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Yesss
I Know!
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:26 PM   #11
Matthew.
itís a mad, mad world
 
Matthew.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 11,231

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Lewis F
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton


Default

we love a legend! x
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
Oh someone reeked on the wrong side of the lum this morning didnít they
BBCAN7: Eddie, Kailyn, Kiera
Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #12
Oliver_W
iMAGAy
 
Oliver_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bill's Secret Garden
Posts: 4,875

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Raph
Default

Good luck to him I guess.
__________________
Oliver_W is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:38 PM   #13
Barry.
User ******
 
Barry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 5,424

Favourites (more):
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
IAC2018: Emily Atack
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray
Default

Good post.
__________________
Barry. is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
actís, courtney, show

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts