Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 13-05-2018, 01:41 AM #1
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Default RAW VIDEO: Interview with woman accused of stalking rich man from Luxy website

Quote:
Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/30557...-prestigiacomo

On Thursday, a 31-year-old Florida woman accused of stalking a man she met on Luxy, a dating app for millionaires looking for love, gave an interview from Estrella Jail in Arizona.

After one date on January 19, 2017, Jacqueline Ades allegedly became obsessed with her victim, a millionaire from Paradise Valley, AZ. In threatening text messages, the 31-year-old told her "soulmate" she wanted to wear his body parts and "bathe" in his blood, police documents revealed. After the reported first-and-only date, Ades sent the man around 500 texts a day, totally over 65,000 messages.

"If [he] wants me to go to jail, I should be in jail. I appreciate it," she told reporters. "He's the light, I'm the love. He knows what to do and I follow the rules."
Spoiler:

Quote:
Ades was first arrested after she traveled to Arizona and broke into the victim's home while he was out of the country. The man saw her taking a bath in his tub via security cameras inside his home and called the police.

"I was traveling around, I was in California and I wanted to stay in California. This was when we were still kind of talking. I told him, 'if you ever block me on this app I would come and move here.' So, he blocked me so I came here," she explained.

After failing to appear in court and continuing to send threatening text messages, she was arrested again on Thursday and booked.

Ades said the victim should not be afraid of her and denied being caught by authorities with a butcher knife in her vehicle.

"I love him so much," she said. "I just want to love him so much, that's it. And if he doesn't like it, then I'll go home and love my ex-boyfriend. What am I supposed to do?" she added, laughing nervously.

When asked by a reporter if she thought what she was doing was "weird” at all, Ades told him he didn't understand what love is, giving him a math equation, which included the number 33, her lucky number, to explain.

"In a lot of people's eyes, they see this as weird," said the reporter.

"That's because they are selfish and they've never actually loved someone without getting anything back. The point of love is to keep giving it," she answered. "That's the math equation: it's love equals 3.3, which is infinity, times equals MC˛, which is light, light is forever ... if love was a number, it would be 3, so it's infinity times light, which is also infinity, so it's just forward, forever forward, and if you're selfish, you can't understand that, because you want something in return. He’s not giving me anything in return and I still love him anyway; that's what love is, that’s what the universe is supposed to be made of."

Her lawyer should have no problem getting her a plea of insanity and him protection from her or a restraining order. Though, usually they can use a doctor's words and reporting from detention staff in their cases and sometimes they will testify to someone's fitness... but certainly this will help her case.

I don't know. I'm on the fence about having these kinds of things televised. The media sitting down with her to have a press conference seems rather predatory. On the other hand, it does sort of let people know out there they should be very careful who they hook up with on dating websites...

Last edited by Maru; 13-05-2018 at 01:44 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 06:35 AM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post

Her lawyer should have no problem getting her a plea of insanity and him protection from her or a restraining order. Though, usually they can use a doctor's words and reporting from detention staff in their cases and sometimes they will testify to someone's fitness... but certainly this will help her case.

I don't know. I'm on the fence about having these kinds of things televised. The media sitting down with her to have a press conference seems rather predatory. On the other hand, it does sort of let people know out there they should be very careful who they hook up with on dating websites...
There are some seriously deranged scary people out there Maru.

I can NEVER understand this trend now for 'dating' people via websites.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 06:47 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
There are some seriously deranged scary people out there Maru.

I can NEVER understand this trend now for 'dating' people via websites.

《《《《Swipes left.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 06:52 AM #4
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

wow, that is some scary behaviour. Glad she has been caught.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
accused, interview, luxy, man, raw, rich, stalking, video, website, woman