Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 19-05-2018, 07:36 PM #1

Default A Tale Of Two Tenants

Alexis - a really physically attractive Bulgarian girl who has an even more inner beauty being really polite and pleasant and always smiling. She works for a living and is saving to get married to her equally as hardworking, equally as pleasant boyfriend who is Romanian.

She has been a tenant in a 2 bed flat for nearly 6 years and has NEVER been late with the rent or ever missed paying it.

She is grateful for every single thing we do to help her such as giving her a perfectly good modern two seater leather settee which was given to us by a friend.

Bitch - a really physically ugly over-made-up superficial 'Facebook poseur who THINKS that she is stunning. She is English and is one arrogant, nasty, work-shy user who has two small children and is on mucho benefiits which she mostly spends on binge-drinking weekends away with her low-life mates, clothes and make-up.

She was placed into our property nearly 6 years ago by a former agent who did NOT carry out her duties correctly and allowed this scum tenant to trash the house and rack up over £4,000 worth of unpaid rent - despite the bitch receiving housing benefits.

We are now getting the Housing Benefits paid directly to us but the tenant refuses to pay anything towards the shortfall and now owes us over £6,000 and counting.

We have helped her far more than any other Landlord would have but I did so for the two innocent kids and this cow is so ungrateful and acts as if she has a right to everything free gratis.

We have just had an application to evict this scumbag dismissed by a Judge on a 'technicality' but that was B.S and he even told us that his sympathies and the law was now firmly with the tenant.

When I asked him what we were supposed to do now as we had a tenant paying no rent who had changed the locks, changed her phone number and does not acknowledge any letters sent to he, does not answer the door, and refuses to let us in to our own property to inspect it, he just shrugged.

It is now going to cost me thousands of pounds to enlist a solicitor to get this low-life out - IF we can.

Bulgarian or English.

In this case - NO CONTEST.

Next year ALL our properties are being sold.

That will help the Housing Crisis.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 19-05-2018 at 07:38 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 07:40 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

She has kids dude.cut some more slack..

.johnny cash would.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 07:43 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
She has kids dude.cut some more slack..

.johnny cash would.
I do hope you're joking. If not perhaps you'd like to pay her arrears off and house her Parmy?

Old 19-05-2018, 08:11 PM #4
-

-

Kirk's "tail" and two tenants
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 08:32 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Alexis - a really physically attractive Bulgarian girl who has an even more inner beauty being really polite and pleasant and always smiling. She works for a living and is saving to get married to her equally as hardworking, equally as pleasant boyfriend who is Romanian.

She has been a tenant in a 2 bed flat for nearly 6 years and has NEVER been late with the rent or ever missed paying it.

She is grateful for every single thing we do to help her such as giving her a perfectly good modern two seater leather settee which was given to us by a friend.

Bitch - a really physically ugly over-made-up superficial 'Facebook poseur who THINKS that she is stunning. She is English and is one arrogant, nasty, work-shy user who has two small children and is on mucho benefiits which she mostly spends on binge-drinking weekends away with her low-life mates, clothes and make-up.

She was placed into our property nearly 6 years ago by a former agent who did NOT carry out her duties correctly and allowed this scum tenant to trash the house and rack up over £4,000 worth of unpaid rent - despite the bitch receiving housing benefits.

We are now getting the Housing Benefits paid directly to us but the tenant refuses to pay anything towards the shortfall and now owes us over £6,000 and counting.

We have helped her far more than any other Landlord would have but I did so for the two innocent kids and this cow is so ungrateful and acts as if she has a right to everything free gratis.

We have just had an application to evict this scumbag dismissed by a Judge on a 'technicality' but that was B.S and he even told us that his sympathies and the law was now firmly with the tenant.

When I asked him what we were supposed to do now as we had a tenant paying no rent who had changed the locks, changed her phone number and does not acknowledge any letters sent to he, does not answer the door, and refuses to let us in to our own property to inspect it, he just shrugged.

It is now going to cost me thousands of pounds to enlist a solicitor to get this low-life out - IF we can.

Bulgarian or English.

In this case - NO CONTEST.

Next year ALL our properties are being sold.

That will help the Housing Crisis.
Bulgarian. You run a business and you have bills to pay as well. The English is a grown woman who signed a tenancy agreement and she is the one responsible for providing a roof for her children. This is clearly a case of won’t pay - not can’t pay! I would bet the judge would have taken a different stance if it had been his property and him losing so much money because of such a lazy, scrounging cow.

What a shame these idiots, bad tenants and ignorant judges alike, can’t see the negative effects on the housing crisis of such ridiculous decisions and effectively condoning such appaulling behaviour - leading to a loss of good landlords. I feel for you Kirk - the woman is a Leech.

Last edited by Brillopad; 20-05-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 09:36 PM #6
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

I get you're in an unfortunate situation, but what has the nationality of the tenants got to do with it?
Old 19-05-2018, 09:57 PM #7
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

That’s crap Kirk, the law is an ass once again

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 09:59 PM #8
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I get you're in an unfortunate situation, but what has the nationality of the tenants got to do with it?
So that we can trade all of our English single mums for hot Bulgarian girls. It's like pokemon except loads more fun.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:13 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
That’s crap Kirk, the law is an ass once again
This a nationwide problem affecting thousands of Landlords Cherie most of whom are planning to sell up - which I pointed out in another thread some weeks ago.

There is a REAL accommodation crisis looming.

Old 19-05-2018, 10:15 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Just to disprove the long-held view on here by some members that I am anti-immigrant or racist or whatever. Not ALL immigrants are bad people and not ALL Brits are good - but I have said this many times before when I think about it.

Old 19-05-2018, 10:20 PM #11
-

-

The girl who lived in our house before us didn't pay rent, nor apparently utilities. Or her Very account. We had solicitors looking to serve her CCJs for the first 6 months of living here and we still sometimes get letters from "Spark Energy" looking for her

Single mother of 2 come to think of it AND British to boot. Its an epidemic.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:23 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
So that we can trade all of our English single mums for hot Bulgarian girls. It's like pokemon except loads more fun.
No - REAL beauty shines from within. It is not thin eyebrows drawn on in pencil nor too many sessions under a sunbed so one resembles a fugitive from a cocoa powder fight, nor is it a pair of £120 trainers paid for out of benefits.

It is in politeness, civility, breeding, friendliness, appreciation and decency and a genuine smile which can light up a room. It is in a host of qualities which this simple Bulgarian girl has and the English girl has not - in THIS case.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 19-05-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:25 PM #13

Quote:
The girl who lived in our house before us didn't pay rent, nor apparently utilities. Or her Very account. We had solicitors looking to serve her CCJs for the first 6 months of living here and we still sometimes get letters from "Spark Energy" looking for her

Single mother of 2 come to think of it AND British to boot. Its an epidemic.
MORE than you know T.S. - sadly.

Old 19-05-2018, 10:27 PM #14
-

-

Quote:
No - REAL beauty shines from within. It is not thin eyebrows drawn on in pencil nor too many sessions under a sunbed so one resembles a fugitive from a cocoa powder fight, nor is it a pair of £120 trainers paid for out of benefits.

It is in politeness, civility, breeding, friendliness, appreciation and decency and a genuine smile which can light up a room. It is in a host of qualities which this simple Bulgarian girl has and the English girl has not - in THIS case.
That's why I'm so handsome Kirk, my angelic nature shines through, but is obscured by ominous dark clouds, creating a dazzling display of silver god rays that are both beautiful and terrifying.

Also boobies though. The Bulgarian girl obviously. Not me.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:32 PM #15

Quote:
That's why I'm so handsome Kirk, my angelic nature shines through, but is obscured by ominous dark clouds, creating a dazzling display of silver god rays that are both beautiful and terrifying.

Also boobies though. The Bulgarian girl obviously. Not me.
I will ask her if I can take her pic when I see her again this week and pm it to you - She REALLY is a natural young stunner, but it is her personality and breeding which I like.

I don't have to send you any pic of the other bad tenant because I am sure that you ALREADY KNOW the type. They probably accompany Bill, Bob and Fred into your shop every benefits day.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 19-05-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:42 PM #16
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Urgh people who don't pay their way annoy me so much. I could genuinely never do what they have done to anyone. Do these morons think £6000 is ok to lose?

Scum. Hope you get them out. Call me a bitch but I wouldn't care if they had kids either, the council would have to give them somewhere to stay so its not like they would be on the street but quite frankly even if they were bad luck theives.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:45 PM #17

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

I would seriously have to think twice before we rented our house out.
Too sentimental to be trashed etc.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 10:49 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Urgh people who don't pay their way annoy me so much. I could genuinely never do what they have done to anyone. Do these morons think £6000 is ok to lose?

Scum. Hope you get them out. Call me a bitch but I wouldn't care if they had kids either, the council would have to give them somewhere to stay so its not like they would be on the street but quite frankly even if they were bad luck theives.
Thanks, A.J.

The thing is that this cow was actually going to move out when we gave her notice but the Council and Housing Advice told her NOT to move out because technically she would be making herself homeless and that would mean that she would not get a council house.

What is REALLY behind it all though is that there is a Housing/Accommodation shortage and this is just a stealthy, dishonest way of the Council making THEIR housing problem OUR housing problem.

We are paying insurance and other expenses in addition to a mortgage on the property.

I am thinking of selling it for what I owe - that won't make me anything but it WILL make her homeless.

Old 19-05-2018, 11:13 PM #19
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Everyone I talk to who rents out properties, it's been a major headache or a money drain. Especially if you have to rent to lower income brackets.. the margin is already low and if you end up with the wrong tenant, one unit can obliterate the gains made off from others...

Quote:
Thanks, A.J.

The thing is that this cow was actually going to move out when we gave her notice but the Council and Housing Advice told her NOT to move out because technically she would be making herself homeless and that would mean that she would not get a council house.

What is REALLY behind it all though is that there is a Housing/Accommodation shortage and this is just a stealthy, dishonest way of the Council making THEIR housing problem OUR housing problem.

We are paying insurance and other expenses in addition to a mortgage on the property.

I am thinking of selling it for what I owe - that won't make me anything but it WILL make her homeless.
That's so ridiculous, kirk, but not surprising... I feel like that kind of pass the buck thing happens everyplace... what a ****ty situation to be in though and I'm sad for your other tenant that you may have to consider selling...

Last edited by Maru; 19-05-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 11:17 PM #20
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post

Of course not... they don't think it's OK for them to lose. But OK if other people do...

Last edited by Maru; 19-05-2018 at 11:17 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 11:19 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Everyone I talk to who rents out properties, it's been a major headache or a money drain. Especially if you have to rent to lower income brackets.. the margin is already low and if you end up with the wrong tenant, one unit can obliterate the gains made off from others...

That's so ridiculous, kirk, but not surprising... I feel like that kind of pass the buck thing happens everyplace... what a ****ty situation to be in though and I'm sad for your other tenant that you may have to consider selling...
Thanks, Maru.

I'm getting too old for all this and my son has no interest in letting property after what he has witnessed over the past 18 months.

I am planning to get rid, count up whatever I am left with and just continue working but 'Flipping' properties.

Old 20-05-2018, 05:53 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Its very snobbish in here.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:35 AM #23

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

I can't stand freeloaders,who think the world owes them something,if you rent a property ,pay for it,and look after it,sorry you are in that position Kirk,whoever it was who is not paying their way need to get out,get off their arse and pay their way in life,too many lazy arsed freeloaders who expect us to look after them.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 07:41 AM #24
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
In what way? I don’t think expecting someone to pay rent is snobbish

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 07:41 AM #25
User banned

User banned

Quote:
No it isn’t Parmy. It about selfish, ignorant behaviour from one tenant. It’s her behaviour not her background that is the issue here. Landlords are not charities and if the housing market loses good landlords due to the behaviour of bad tenants everyone loses.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
tale, tenants