Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 31-07-2018, 03:18 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

Cal your opinions are going down pan how did we go from Kim Nocola and Chanelle to Hayley Hughes you cow
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 03:19 PM #52

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Cal your opinions are going down pan how did we go from Kim Nocola and Chanelle to Hayley Hughes you cow
EXCUSE me our Hayley Hughes was a cackle!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 03:39 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

21-25!

21. Jack Fincham - I actually liked Jack at first. He was a decent enough guy, his accents and impressions were a scream and he had the nerve to go in the villa with a dad bod and it never seemed to bother him. However, it was blatantly obvious that he chose to couple up with Dani before the pair had even met as he knew she was popular and he knew she was going to get him a career, hence why he turned down the likes of Hayley for her even when Dani was trying to make it clear to him she didn't like him. He was the obvious winner from the start but I can't judge him too much for that since I quite liked Dani. He was also part of the prat foursome with Jack Fowler (whom I actually liked) and Josh Denzel and Wes and they were a bit annoying so he's quite low. Just a poor man's Nathan Massey really!

22. Paul Knops - It's quite weird having Paul so low since I was literally hoping he won the whole series last night but that was only because he coupled up with Laura. He walked in about 5 minutes before the finale and just got lucky in the sense he coupled up with the most popular islander after Dani Dyer. However, he was a decent enough guy and he was very hot which helped! I also found it a scream the other night when Laura was like 'Paul don't talk about our wedding hahahah!' and he was like 'I'm talking about my sister's wedding...' and Laura was like 'Oh ' He's also had the pleasure of kissing our Britney Spears so lucky him!

23. Charlie Frederick - I do think he should tint his eyebrows. Charlie was literally in the villa like 5 days and it was all because of Hayley Hughes He was actually quite popular with the Fiat 500 Twitter girlies (and I actually found him quite hot and liked him for a while) but he was doomed when he chose to couple up with Hayley unaware that she'd actually come on Love Island for fame and money and not for a man. Of course, they ended up rowing and Charlie ended up getting voted off the island with Hayley with just like 7.8% of the vote to save (it was a two way vote lmao) or something because the public hated Hayley so much? (Seriously Hayley ) Anyway, I liked Charlie at the time but meh. He's slipped down the rankings for dragging our Hayley! And I think he was also rude to Olivia Attwood on the outside so he can GO!

24. Kazimir Crossley - Kez? Kat? Cassie? Ket? Who knows? I'm sorry but I was definitely 100% Team Georgia in this and I know Kazimir had no loyalty towards Georgia and had never even met the girl since she was in Casa Amor when she got with Josh and he was the one who picked her but she stole my loyal G's man and I can never forgive her for this. Saying that, she was a gorgeous looking girl (and possibly one of the best looking islanders ever) and she was a better islander (in my humble opinion) than everybody beneath her in this ranking and so she's got that going for her but her and Josh were always so smug and so I just cba with either of them (but we'll get to Josh later!).

25. Savanna Darnell - To be honest, production barely showed Savanna at all in the slightest and she was probably lucky if she had about 3 minutes of screen time throughout her stint in Casa Amor? Anyway she seemed like a lovely pleasant girl and I've enjoyed her spilling the tea on the Love Island production since her exit and I feel bad that the producers basically edited her out of the show when she was getting with Wes but it didn't suit their narrative so they got slashed everything she did from the board and didn't show it. But I've heard about it and it sounds juicy so there she gets a top 25 placing!

Old 31-07-2018, 03:53 PM #54

"(1-25 up!)"

My CBB ranking title inspired the idea of the thread?
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 03:55 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

26-30!

26. Niall Aslam - I found Niall really overrated during the first week of the series? Yes he was quirky and a bit different than the other islanders but his facial expressions were really annoying (like the one above) but I did feel bad for him when Adam stole Kendall away. However, Niall had the pleasure of coupling up with our loyal queen G and they probably would have made the distance and won the whole thing if Niall didn't have to walk for his own understandable personal reasons I wasn't much for him at the time but in hindsight there is a lot more islanders worse than him so he gets a respectful 26th place from me! (Shut up RileyH)

27. Josh Mair - I think the only thing that people were interested in about Josh was whether he was gay, straight or bisexual and he's come out since leaving the villa and said he's straight so even that didn't have an interesting end. Anyway, he was a bit boring but better than all the islanders below him so this is why he gets 27th place from me. He had the pleasure of coupling up with crying Stephanie and getting dumped a matter of days later too and they weren't very memorable as a couple so see ya! He was the better Josh of the series mind.

28. Zara McDermott - I didn't really like her at all? I thought she was really boring and fake but of course to the Fiat 500 girlies she's become one of the more followed and talked about islanders since her early dumping from the villa but I think that's more to due with the fact she's the one that Adam has decided he loves and they're milking the press for all its worth etc etc etc. Like lewys has brought up in this thread, the most memorable thing I can think of about her stint in the villa was that she seemed to have no cleavage but on all her Instagram pictures her cleavage seems very pronounced but I'm not one to body shame so we'l leave it there. Yeah, Ellie was the better islander out of these two.

29. Charlie Williams - And someone called Charlie Williams gets to be the lowest placing female of the series (in this ranking of course!). She wasn't very memorable at all and she and Savanna are the only two islanders of the series that actually never made into the villa! I remember her dumping came as a little bit of a shock due to the fact she and Dr. Alex had spent a lot of time together in Casa Amor but he ended up picking legend Grace over her and she got dumped. I don't really have any opinion on Charlie but I just dislike everybody else beneath her hence when she's not even lower down.

30. Frankie Foster - I kind of lied in my Charlie write-up by saying I dislike everybody beneath her because I don't actually dislike Frankie I just didn't actually notice him until he was dumped from the island and Samira was devastated because they had actually really got along and built a strong connection but for some reason the producers had decided not to show it. I didn't really learn anything about him during his time in the villa but he was pretty likeable on Aftersun when he appeared with Samira and they seem cute together so well done them. He definitely made enough impression on Samira for her to leave the villa for him and I hope that they are very happy together!

Old 31-07-2018, 03:59 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Josh last pls ( tho id probably put Ellie as my least fav)
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 04:09 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

31-35!

31. Dr Alex George - I know Alex was this massive character and loads of people loved him etc etc but I was never really much for him, found him very boring, rude to several of the girls and he just really didn't deserve the attention that surrounded him. I didn't understand why production expected viewers to get so involved in his 'journey' of not finding a girl when they largely ignored the same journey Samira took and even when she ended up finding her man they edited it out. Then, he finally got a girl with Alexandra who was genuinely interested in him (when Samira, Ellie, Grace etc weren't) and he suddenly thought he could start behaving like the other lads and see if the grass was greener with the new girls! Rightfully, Alexandra clocked him in one of the best moments of the series and his own behaviour ended up costing him a high position in the final as they got voted out before the final and Alexandra probably ended up being the more popular of the two out of them. Anyway, he needs to go back to A & E and stay there and get OFF the television because I am just NOT a fan!

32. Dean Overson - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

33. Alex Miller - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

34. Kieran Nicholls - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

35. Jordan Adefeyisan - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

Last edited by Cal.; 31-07-2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old 31-07-2018, 04:17 PM #58

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Wait not Wes, Josh and Idris? An inoffensive trio!
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 04:24 PM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And 36, 37 and 38!

36. Wes Nelson - I don't know Wes personally but he's from where I'm from and a lot of my friends know him and I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy. However, I really did NOT enjoy watching him at all. His facial expressions and mannerisms just really got under my skin? (Like the gif above) I found him incredibly grating and now as attractive as everybody made out so he didn't even have that going for him. All's he did was prat about with the likes of Josh and Jack (that whole episode where they did the Yorkshire accent thing was absolutely atrocious and I hated watching it). However, I don't think he had a nasty streak and I'm sure him and Megan will be very happy together and do well post show but I can't see them lasting a particularly long amount of time. The 'Do Bits Society' thing was also the worst thing about the series and along with Jack, Dani and Alex I swear he had most of his lines and actions fed to him by the production company. Like the episode where he suddenly decided 'Wes was gonna get a ting'. DISGUSTING!

37. Idris Virgo - I know Idris didn't last a huge amount of time but I found him generally insufferable during his time on the show. He was so cocksure of himself and thought he had Alexandra in the bag and so I was so happy she chose Dr. Alex and chose to dump Idris. He thought he was God's gift when he didn't even have the personality to back it up or the looks really. The fact he also abandoned his kid or something to come on Love Island is an absolute joke and his cringeworthy BB13 audition tape will stick with me for a long while!

38. Josh Denzel - I actually liked Josh when he was with Georgia. It's just everything that came after that. He was an absolute prat and as I've said in the various write ups, I really didn't like the prat about group including him, Wes, and the two Jacks. They were just really annoying together and I hated all of their antics. However, the thing which made Josh the worst islander of the series for me was how he treated our loyal queen Georgia. She stayed loyal to him during Casa Amor yet he completed disregarded her feelings and chose to bring Kazimi into the villa and then he didn't even face much repurcussions for it with Georgia basically being forced out of the villa a matter of weeks later and him and Kaz being treated as some higher tier couple than the rest of the islanders and managing to finish in third place (but they definitely expected to finish runner up or win it so I was kind of happy to see that go wrong for them!). However, Josh was hot. I'll give him that! He was just a person I didn't enjoy watching in the slightest and so that's why I've ranked him last. My feelings towards him could literally be summed up with the moment The Flack reacted to him and Kaz after Casa Amor.

Old 31-07-2018, 04:28 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Full Ranking:

Spoiler:

1. Georgia Steel
2. Hayley Hughes
3. Laura Anderson
4. Ellie Brown
5. Rosie Williams
6. Sam Bird
7. Jack Fowler
8. Dani Dyer
9. Adam Collard
10. Grace Wardle
11. Alexandra Cane
12. Eyal Booker
13. Megan Barton Hanson
14. Ellie Jones
15. Kendall Rae Knight
16. Samira Mighty
17. Laura Crane
18. Charlie Brake

19. Darylle Sargeant
20. Stephanie Lam
21. Jack Fincham
22. Paul Knops
23. Charlie Frederick
24. Kazimir Crossley
25. Savanna Darnell
26. Niall Aslam
27. Josh Mair
28. Zara McDermott
29. Charlie Williams
30. Frankie Foster
31. Alex George
32. Dean Overson
33. Alex Miller
34. Kieran Nicholls
35. Jordan Adefeyisan

36. Wes Nelson
37. Idris Vergo
38. Josh Denzel

Spoiler:

1. Georgia Steel - Not only is she a loyal legend, she has managed to become my favourite Love Islander ever in just 43 days! She fell victim to the fickle Fiat 500 audience and no sooner than they were championing her for comforting Dani and Laura when they were upset ( ), being a 'girl's girl' ( ), handling the fact that her loyalty to Josh had not been reciprocated in an extremely classy way ( )and calling for a statue to be made in her honour in Trafalgar Square (this really did happen), they were demanding her dumping from the island for not being loyal for kissing Jack Fowler (WHO TF WOULDN'T?) and not leaving the island with Sam when she was 'supposed to' (even though the format literally calls for people to fall in love and couple up but the producers suddenly decided Georgia and Sam weren't allowed but that is another story for another day). Anyway, Georgia proved herself to be a honest, loyal and above all else an amazing islander and the best bits proved that this series would have in no way been the same without her.

2. Hayley Hughes - It's an absolute crime that this girl did not make it further into the series and was a week two boot. She was everything a reality star should be and I'm sure every other production team would have counted their blessings to have her but we all know the Love Island crew are a different breed. Attacking the boy she was coupled up with for playing the game when she was the biggest game player in the villa ( ), thinking Brexit meant that all the trees would have to be chopped down ( ), 'WTF IS HI GIRLS?' , saying Eyal was too deep for her because he asked her what her favourite animal was ( ), telling everyone in the villa she hated the way Eyal breathed even though he had just saved her from being dumped from the island and then demanding to know why Eyal was 'fumin' when he confronted her about said comment about his breathing She would have been an absolute gem and I loved how she riled up the Fiat 500 Twitter girls and managed to spend her exit dragging the boy she was coupled up with before appearing on This Morning the following day and refusing to sit on the same sofa as him

3. Laura Anderson - Our runner up! It was lovely to see Laura go on a 'journey' in the villa and after being dealt some very bad cards during her time on the show (being dumped by Wes for Megan and new by Jack Fowler for new Laura) she always approached it with the class that you would expect a 29 year old woman to have (SHE IS NOT GRANNY LAURA!) and ended up finding her prince charming about 5 minutes before the final with a carpenter called Paul <3 Nevertheless, Laura blossomed into the most popular islander after Dani & Jack and managed to make second place just by being herself. Like Jessica Hayes and Camilla Thurlow before her, Laura managed to make the final and one of the top spots on her own merit and wasn't dragged there by a man like so many other female islanders and it was gorgeous to see. (Also her calling Megan a ****ing slag was a hoot even though I don't agree in using those terms!)

4. Ellie Brown - Probably quite an obscure choice for a top 4 but here she is. Ellie lasted 28 days in the villa and after pretending to fancy Dr. Alex to stay in the villa she found her man during the Casa Amor twist when she coupled up with Charlie Brake. Her finding out Charlie was a millionaire after weeks of being with him and not knowing Her voice was rather questionable but I enjoyed watching her and she showed herself to be one of the only islanders of the series who was willing to stand up for themselves and others about what she thought was right and I thought her argument with Georgia was an absolute howl (her calling Georgia an ugly see you next Tuesday was quite questionable mind). Anyways, I enjoyed Ellie's time in the villa and for that reason she gets a top spot in my rankings!

5. Rosie Williams - Ask anybody who knows me, I was absolutely FUMING when Rosie was dumped from the villa in week 3. Like Hayley, if she had been a cast member on any other reality TV show, the production would have thanked their lucky stars to have her but the Love Island producers are weird so whatever. Rosie was an icon. That walk Her constant clocking of Adam when he was doing awful alpha straight boy things <3 Her problematic way of taking him back after every argument aside, she was the girl every other girl should aspire to be and after strutting out of the villa, it's been delightful to watch her put down the likes of Piers Morgan on daytime TV and she just came out to announce she's made more money than she would have done working her day job as a solicitor so good on her! We LOVE our Rosie!

6. Sam Bird - DON'T ATTACK ME! I loved Sam and him and Georgia were by far the best couple of this series. He initially went against the grain when he entered the villa in week 3 by choosing to couple up with our unlucky in love Samira and since then he proved to be a gentlemanly king, staying loyal to our queen Georgia after she chose to save him from being dumped and realising that he didn't want anyone else besides Georgia and forfeiting his place on the island after that RIDICULOUS twist. Who cares about his eyebrows? He's had them bloody done now!

7. Jack Fowler - Bloody hell! *fans herself* We love a hot legend! He was by far the hottest islander from this series and although he did kind of screw our Laura over far into the process by choosing new Laura over her, they were in different stages of their lives and so his decision was justified! He was the most tolerable of the main 'lads' from the series (basically Jack Fincham, Josh Denzel and Wes) and I found him to be quite entertaining. Especially in the baby task When he and Laura misgendered their baby He was also involved in the main story line of the series with the 'kiss' with our G and he should have felt blessed to have touched lips with loyalty itself. I wish he'd stayed longer or been an original but oh well, I'm sure he'll do well out of it. Oh and Stormzy met him at the airport so there's that!

8. Dani Dyer - She was the obvious winner from Day 1 but she wasn't bad at all and could be good telly at points. She was an amazing friend to our loyal queen Georgia and defended her name against the rest of the islanders when G wasn't around When she took on the whole kitchen who were slagging Georgia off for her and Jack's kiss I went a bit off her when she criticised Georgia and Sam for not leaving the island in the twist when it was easy for her to sit there and judge since production would never have threatened her and Jack with the same predicament since they were the golden couple. Nevertheless, Dani was a cute winner and I wish her all the success afterwards!

9. Adam Collard - Okay so this is a tad controversial and I think going to lose this thread a lot of interest but here goes: Adam was the bloody king of the villa! He was a hot legend and at least kept things entertaining with his antics with Kendall, Rosie, Zara and Darylle. I don't agree with what he did to Rosie but for a while Adam was the only one making the show interesting and he has to be given props for that and in hindsight and compared to Dr. Alex, he wasn't bad at all. He is also the reason we got one of the most iconic Love Island moments ever with Rosie's strut over to clock him for calling her materialistic. He really did love Zara for some reason (she's really boring and the three other girls he was with were way better than her but whatever) but he deserves props for being LOYAL like our G to her.

Okay no gifs of Grace even tho I really wanted her throwing herself on the floor but I just don't think people care enough so here's her hilarious take on her short stint in the villa:

10. Grace Wardle - Yeah I think you all hate me now for this second set of islanders being so high but I found Grace absolutely hilarious when the producers decided to show her. Her accidentally managing to get into the villa after making no effort to do so , her obvious lack of interest in Dr. Alex (her 'ummms' after every question he asked her ), her flopping on the floor right in front of Alex after finding out new boys were entering the villa (only for her to get dumped before they even entered lmao <3) and admitting she'd been terrified to find fans of the show outside of her salon on Aftersun since she returned to work straight after. A non fame hungry queen

11. Alexandra Cane - We love a good latecomer! At first I thought Alexandra was just really fame hungry and using Dr. Alex as a ticket to the final but over the course of the final she actually proved what a delight she was and wasn't a polished product presented perfectly for TV. From asking Paul to kiss her outright (we love a lady who knows what she wants!) to clocking Dr. Alex for the horrible behaviour he's exhibited all series and been enabled to do so by the likes of production and Jack & Dani, she provided entertaining moments and I hope she does well after leaving the show. The fact she wants to focus on campaigning and endorsing body confidence in women post show

12. Eyal Booker - Despite being a bit too deep with questions such as 'What's your favourite animal?' I really enjoyed Eyal's time in the villa and his messy relationship with Hayley. 'I'm not your hun, hun' and 'I don't want you to be me hun that's the whole point of it!' was an hilarious exchange and I was completely on Eyal's side during his and Alex's fight for Megan. I still find it messy how him and Megan shagged in like week 3 and it was forgotten about afterwards. It was disappointing when the girls chose to send him home but he doesn't seem to have done poorly for himself with him already signing up for Celebs Go Dating so good luck to him!

13. Megan Barton Hanson - I debated with myself all series whether I actually liked Muggy Megan or not. She clearly blossomed throughout the series and went from a girl who had no other female friends, craved male attention and had low confidence into a strong woman who was there for her friends and that was lovely to watch. However she was a bit slaggy with her behaviour and at times she was grating (snatching our Loz's man!) but she proved to be a massive character and provided many talking points in this series and for that I'm placing her quite highly. Also, who the **** cares if she spent 25k on plastic surgery? It's her body! I predict her massive success after the show and she deserves it for everything she provided!

14. Ellie Jones - She was probably one of the prettiest girls from this year's series and although she was only in the villa for a short amount of time, I wished she'd lasted longer and there was something about Ellie I really liked. I don't know if it was her honesty with Jack and Dani and even though she was sent in to cause drama, she only said what she felt needed to be said and she came across very mature and rational with her chats with both of them despite being dumped by Jack for Love Island. She's also provided quite a bit of backstage gossip post show!

15. Kendall Rae Knight - What a throwback! I genuinely didn't expect Kendall to be the first islander dumped and expected her to go the distance in the series but of course Adam happened. She was a lovely girl and had the potential to be a well remembered and loved islander but she just didn't last long enough. Her and Niall were quite a cute couple and it's a shame they couldn't go the distance. I didn't really care for her and Adam together but it was a scream when he asked to kiss her and she didn't want to lmao. Anyway, she got dumped instead of Rosie and that was definitely for the best!

16. Samira Mighty - Samira was a difficult one for me. I never found her particularly entertaining but looking back I like her a lot more than lots of the other islanders hence why she's in the top half of this year's islanders rankings. She was unlucky in love like Alex but surprise surprise (no need to explain why) the GBP supported him through his 'journey' but never really cared for Samira. I thought she was a great support network for the other girls (although she kind of did expose herself as a snake in the whole Laura/Megan situation by egging Megan on to snatch Wes then telling Laura she had no idea Megan and Wes were going to get together) but overall she was a cute girlie and I'm glad she finally found her love in Frankie and decided to leave for him rather than give the GBP the satisfaction of dumping her from the island!

17. Laura Crane - Another latecomer that's very high (which may be due to her being fresher in my memory than some of the others but idk). I really liked new Laura despite her snatching old (NOT AGE) Laura's man and thought her and new Jack were very cute together. Her last episode was her best with her and Jack raising their baby which they misgendered together I don't see a lot of success coming her way but hopefully her and Jack last a while (I really doubt it though with Jack proving to be one of the most popular islanders and therefore garnering a lot of female attention but who knows?)

18. Charlie Brake - Charlie didn't make a massive impact on this series but he and old Ellie were very cute together and I liked that he didn't boast about his wealth every 5 minutes and it only become a big deal due to it being spread around the villa by Jack & Dani and Iain Stirling using it as a running gag and it was cute that he and Ellie developed as a couple before she had any idea how much money he had He also had a really weird way of asking Ellie to be his girlfriend by staging a fight in the villa before ripping his top off to reveal the question written in lipstick on his torso like above lmao. He is a bit of a tool for describing himself as a 'socialite' mind. You're from Chelsea hen not Hollywood!

19. Darylle Sargeant - I don't have a load of things to say about Darylle but I thought she was very good looking and she was the very last of Adam's girls before he was dumped from the island. I definitely think she could have been a bigger character had she entered the villa earlier or stayed for longer but alas it wasn't meant to be. I liked her mind and she only just starts off the bottom half of my rankings! Also she gets to shag Jake Quickenden now she's left the villa so good on ha!

20. Stephanie Lam - I actually really liked our crying Stephanie and thought she had a good personality to bring to the villa, however, she just entered too late and didn't couple up with any established islander and therefore the producers weren't interested in her. I think she could have become a big character had she entered earlier on in the series or been an original but from what we did see of her she was a hoot and I'll always remember her as spending a lot of screen sobbing in the beach hut

21. Jack Fincham - I actually liked Jack at first. He was a decent enough guy, his accents and impressions were a scream and he had the nerve to go in the villa with a dad bod and it never seemed to bother him. However, it was blatantly obvious that he chose to couple up with Dani before the pair had even met as he knew she was popular and he knew she was going to get him a career, hence why he turned down the likes of Hayley for her even when Dani was trying to make it clear to him she didn't like him. He was the obvious winner from the start but I can't judge him too much for that since I quite liked Dani. He was also part of the prat foursome with Jack Fowler (whom I actually liked) and Josh Denzel and Wes and they were a bit annoying so he's quite low. Just a poor man's Nathan Massey really!

22. Paul Knops - It's quite weird having Paul so low since I was literally hoping he won the whole series last night but that was only because he coupled up with Laura. He walked in about 5 minutes before the finale and just got lucky in the sense he coupled up with the most popular islander after Dani Dyer. However, he was a decent enough guy and he was very hot which helped! I also found it a scream the other night when Laura was like 'Paul don't talk about our wedding hahahah!' and he was like 'I'm talking about my sister's wedding...' and Laura was like 'Oh ' He's also had the pleasure of kissing our Britney Spears so lucky him!

23. Charlie Frederick - I do think he should tint his eyebrows. Charlie was literally in the villa like 5 days and it was all because of Hayley Hughes He was actually quite popular with the Fiat 500 Twitter girlies (and I actually found him quite hot and liked him for a while) but he was doomed when he chose to couple up with Hayley unaware that she'd actually come on Love Island for fame and money and not for a man. Of course, they ended up rowing and Charlie ended up getting voted off the island with Hayley with just like 7.8% of the vote to save (it was a two way vote lmao) or something because the public hated Hayley so much? (Seriously Hayley ) Anyway, I liked Charlie at the time but meh. He's slipped down the rankings for dragging our Hayley! And I think he was also rude to Olivia Attwood on the outside so he can GO!

24. Kazimir Crossley - Kez? Kat? Cassie? Ket? Who knows? I'm sorry but I was definitely 100% Team Georgia in this and I know Kazimir had no loyalty towards Georgia and had never even met the girl since she was in Casa Amor when she got with Josh and he was the one who picked her but she stole my loyal G's man and I can never forgive her for this. Saying that, she was a gorgeous looking girl (and possibly one of the best looking islanders ever) and she was a better islander (in my humble opinion) than everybody beneath her in this ranking and so she's got that going for her but her and Josh were always so smug and so I just cba with either of them (but we'll get to Josh later!).

25. Savanna Darnell - To be honest, production barely showed Savanna at all in the slightest and she was probably lucky if she had about 3 minutes of screen time throughout her stint in Casa Amor? Anyway she seemed like a lovely pleasant girl and I've enjoyed her spilling the tea on the Love Island production since her exit and I feel bad that the producers basically edited her out of the show when she was getting with Wes but it didn't suit their narrative so they got slashed everything she did from the board and didn't show it. But I've heard about it and it sounds juicy so there she gets a top 25 placing!

26. Niall Aslam - I found Niall really overrated during the first week of the series? Yes he was quirky and a bit different than the other islanders but his facial expressions were really annoying (like the one above) but I did feel bad for him when Adam stole Kendall away. However, Niall had the pleasure of coupling up with our loyal queen G and they probably would have made the distance and won the whole thing if Niall didn't have to walk for his own understandable personal reasons I wasn't much for him at the time but in hindsight there is a lot more islanders worse than him so he gets a respectful 26th place from me! (Shut up RileyH)

27. Josh Mair - I think the only thing that people were interested in about Josh was whether he was gay, straight or bisexual and he's come out since leaving the villa and said he's straight so even that didn't have an interesting end. Anyway, he was a bit boring but better than all the islanders below him so this is why he gets 27th place from me. He had the pleasure of coupling up with crying Stephanie and getting dumped a matter of days later too and they weren't very memorable as a couple so see ya! He was the better Josh of the series mind.

28. Zara McDermott - I didn't really like her at all? I thought she was really boring and fake but of course to the Fiat 500 girlies she's become one of the more followed and talked about islanders since her early dumping from the villa but I think that's more to due with the fact she's the one that Adam has decided he loves and they're milking the press for all its worth etc etc etc. Like lewys has brought up in this thread, the most memorable thing I can think of about her stint in the villa was that she seemed to have no cleavage but on all her Instagram pictures her cleavage seems very pronounced but I'm not one to body shame so we'l leave it there. Yeah, Ellie was the better islander out of these two.

29. Charlie Williams - And someone called Charlie Williams gets to be the lowest placing female of the series (in this ranking of course!). She wasn't very memorable at all and she and Savanna are the only two islanders of the series that actually never made into the villa! I remember her dumping came as a little bit of a shock due to the fact she and Dr. Alex had spent a lot of time together in Casa Amor but he ended up picking legend Grace over her and she got dumped. I don't really have any opinion on Charlie but I just dislike everybody else beneath her hence when she's not even lower down.

30. Frankie Foster - I kind of lied in my Charlie write-up by saying I dislike everybody beneath her because I don't actually dislike Frankie I just didn't actually notice him until he was dumped from the island and Samira was devastated because they had actually really got along and built a strong connection but for some reason the producers had decided not to show it. I didn't really learn anything about him during his time in the villa but he was pretty likeable on Aftersun when he appeared with Samira and they seem cute together so well done them. He definitely made enough impression on Samira for her to leave the villa for him and I hope that they are very happy together!

31-35!

31. Dr Alex George - I know Alex was this massive character and loads of people loved him etc etc but I was never really much for him, found him very boring, rude to several of the girls and he just really didn't deserve the attention that surrounded him. I didn't understand why production expected viewers to get so involved in his 'journey' of not finding a girl when they largely ignored the same journey Samira took and even when she ended up finding her man they edited it out. Then, he finally got a girl with Alexandra who was genuinely interested in him (when Samira, Ellie, Grace etc weren't) and he suddenly thought he could start behaving like the other lads and see if the grass was greener with the new girls! Rightfully, Alexandra clocked him in one of the best moments of the series and his own behaviour ended up costing him a high position in the final as they got voted out before the final and Alexandra probably ended up being the more popular of the two out of them. Anyway, he needs to go back to A & E and stay there and get OFF the television because I am just NOT a fan!

32. Dean Overson - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

33. Alex Miller - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

Kieran Nicholls - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

35. Jordan Adefeyisan - was a contestant on Love Island 2018.

36. Wes Nelson - I don't know Wes personally but he's from where I'm from and a lot of my friends know him and I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy. However, I really did NOT enjoy watching him at all. His facial expressions and mannerisms just really got under my skin? (Like the gif above) I found him incredibly grating and now as attractive as everybody made out so he didn't even have that going for him. All's he did was prat about with the likes of Josh and Jack (that whole episode where they did the Yorkshire accent thing was absolutely atrocious and I hated watching it). However, I don't think he had a nasty streak and I'm sure him and Megan will be very happy together and do well post show but I can't see them lasting a particularly long amount of time. The 'Do Bits Society' thing was also the worst thing about the series and along with Jack, Dani and Alex I swear he had most of his lines and actions fed to him by the production company. Like the episode where he suddenly decided 'Wes was gonna get a ting'. DISGUSTING!

37. Idris Virgo - I know Idris didn't last a huge amount of time but I found him generally insufferable during his time on the show. He was so cocksure of himself and thought he had Alexandra in the bag and so I was so happy she chose Dr. Alex and chose to dump Idris. He thought he was God's gift when he didn't even have the personality to back it up or the looks really. The fact he also abandoned his kid or something to come on Love Island is an absolute joke and his cringeworthy BB13 audition tape will stick with me for a long while!

38. Josh Denzel - I actually liked Josh when he was with Georgia. It's just everything that came after that. He was an absolute prat and as I've said in the various write ups, I really didn't like the prat about group including him, Wes, and the two Jacks. They were just really annoying together and I hated all of their antics. However, the thing which made Josh the worst islander of the series for me was how he treated our loyal queen Georgia. She stayed loyal to him during Casa Amor yet he completed disregarded her feelings and chose to bring Kazimi into the villa and then he didn't even face much repurcussions for it with Georgia basically being forced out of the villa a matter of weeks later and him and Kaz being treated as some higher tier couple than the rest of the islanders and managing to finish in third place (but they definitely expected to finish runner up or win it so I was kind of happy to see that go wrong for them!). However, Josh was hot. I'll give him that! He was just a person I didn't enjoy watching in the slightest and so that's why I've ranked him last. My feelings towards him could literally be summed up with the moment The Flack reacted to him and Kaz after Casa Amor.

FIN!

Last edited by Cal.; 31-07-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 31-07-2018, 04:35 PM #61
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Agreed with Josh and Wes in the B3! I would’ve put Dr Alex there instead of Idris probably but I disliked Idris as well so idc that much
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 04:37 PM #62
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
X Factor 2018: Dalton Harris
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

wes deserves betta
Old 31-07-2018, 04:44 PM #63

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

What a productive afternoon!
Old 31-07-2018, 05:13 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

This was iconic

Old 31-07-2018, 06:43 PM #65
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Grace

My list is similar but Ellie is waaaaay down towards the bottom.
Old 31-07-2018, 06:50 PM #66
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):

we love the REAL #1 spot

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 06:51 PM #67
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post

we love the REAL #1 spot
sweetie you are deluded if U think katrina was the best of the series
Old 31-07-2018, 06:57 PM #68

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh

****ing paul above our niall this is homophobia
ethanjames is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 06:57 PM #69
haunted

Favourites (more):

haunted

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewys View Post
sweetie you are deluded if U think katrina was the best of the series
don't come for her! a queen!

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 06:59 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

we love the REAL #1 spot
Oh I don’t think so

Old 31-07-2018, 07:02 PM #71
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
tanorexic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
don't come for her! a queen!

she was a girlie, nothing more, she was good but fookin number one ?! blasphemy wash ur mouth out
Old 31-07-2018, 08:19 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

She weren’t even good!
Old 31-07-2018, 10:10 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I want Samm to see this and Hayden since I used most of ha gifs?
Old 31-07-2018, 10:11 PM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Stop bumping your own thread! Silly little mare!
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 10:12 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Stop bumping your own thread! Silly little mare!
I DIDNT spend 4 hours on this for you all to just disregard it so shut up

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
115, 120, 125, full, islanders, love, personal, rank, rankings, thoughts