Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 27 72.97%
Yes
27 72.97%
No 5 13.51%
No
5 13.51%
Unsure 5 13.51%
Unsure
5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-08-2018, 06:38 PM #26
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHPH5YJMSU

She never told police she had been shopping hand in hand with her kidnapper ? On this video with Dr Phil she never mentions the man was armed like she does in another video ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 06:39 PM #27
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian

I believe her

Queen of making her kidnapper fall in love with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 06:47 PM #28
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Love Piers !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACHr0RSJf4
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 07:19 PM #29
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Glad she survived
Old 19-08-2018, 08:13 PM #30

I didnt when it happened no
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 08:18 PM #31

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

It's all very bizarre , I'm unsure tbh .
And Chloe has a strange demeanor so don't know what to make of her .
Old 19-08-2018, 08:21 PM #32
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

I read up about her story last year and I did not believe it as there was soooo many inconsistencies...

1. She first told people there were 6 kidnappers who did the first kidnapping... yet only one got arrested...

2. She later said they came from behind stuck something in her and the next thing she remembered, was her tied and gagged in a car.... eg if they came from behind how did she know she was attacked by 6 people.

3. she said when in the car she was gagged with her hands behind her back yet she also claims that she was screaming "get me out" and banging on car ... how can she scream and bang if she is gagged and tried.. (if its gagged and tried by an armature then mayby she managed to free herself during the long journey)

4. she talked about the 'black death' sex trafficking ring wanting to sell her into the sex ring... yet the kidnapper asked for a large amount of ransom money off the agent (who is not emotional connected to her) in return for not giving her to this gang... but that did not add up as she said this ring was the ones responsible for attacking and drugging her and she had seen a picture of her unconscious at the time of the attack with a 'deathstar' logo on her..... so if they attacked her, why then is she now with this other guy who is asking for ransom money off someone who will not pay... sex trafficking gangs are very rich and very deadly... hence they would not need to kidnap a girl who is a fairly ugly glamour model from a poor background... these groups won't bother kidnapping girls like her for ransom, they would just pass her on... use her... and thats its... it would be too late to save her... they would only kidnap for ransom children of rich people not poor...

5. but then there were other stories that she said which was that guy who was holding her... he wanted the money so he can pay off this sex ring group as apparently he owned a debt to them and need money to pay of that debt... and agreed to hold her in order to pay off this debt... this sounds crazy as sex trafficking rings would most likely just kill any one who was in bebt to the group not get them to hold a girl in hope of getting an agent to pay money...

6. she said that the guy holding her, tied her up naked to a bed for several days yet after she went out shoe shopping and had breakfast together... eg they acted more like freind not kidnapper and hostages... and she said that she tried to get him to like her by promising that she will be his girlfriend when she gets home...

7. after she got back home she seemed too clam too happy and was happy to wear trashy yet sexy clothing when taking to the press about the ordeal! that seemed like a publicity stunt...

None of these stories added up... This is why people like me did not believe her...

Recently I researched futher and I believe I know the truth:

1: she did not see how many people it was that drudged she was just told by him that it was 6 but he was lying to her!

2: there was a picture but it was not taken by a sex ring it was taken by the kidnapper to scare her and make her feel that the threat was not from the kidnapper but was from a much bigger group but this was all his lies to get her to not run away from him... she believed these lies for many months after ... I think she only found out near court time that this group never existed!

3. she was tied up in the farm house but she only ever saw one guy (and maybe the brother at times) but he told lots of lies to her that she did not know what to believe...

4. after days of being lied to she just thought that the best was to survive was to be this guys freind and hope that he would let her go... but because she was more scared of this group that did not existed, she saw her kidnapper as her protector and not her enemy... that's why she was not scared when press talked to her because she thought her kidnapper was trying to save her from this group that she never actually came into contact with...

Thats why people dont believe her as her early stories were about this fake sex ring ... but later only this one guy was arrested...

He was arrested as he kidnapped and drugged her (with help of his brother), but he did not want her to think it was his idea... she only found out the truth later as the investigators found out the truth only later... that why her story changed!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 19-08-2018 at 08:38 PM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ayling, chloe, escapade, kidnap