Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 20-08-2018, 04:36 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Drama Queen

Throwing a tantrum over building a wall for a BB task and refusing to be a team player , she behaved like it was the real wall and as if Trump was actually there .

And in the end that little charade was pointless as she realised she had to get involved, and all of a sudden she enjoyed the task. So her little protest was pathetic .

She thinks she's being real, but she just looks like a spoilt brat. Political views shouldn't interfere with a daft bb task especially when you're doing it to win rewards or food etc for all the house , yes the politics theme was dreadful but it's not to be taken seriously.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:42 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Roxanne gets criticism for not being real, for being ‘fake’...and Natalie is now receiving criticism for being real and feeling very strongly about the wall...it may have only been a task but she obviously found the task very difficult and it’s understandable what she did as well...these poor ladies just can’t win atm......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 04:48 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...Roxanne gets criticism for not being real, for being ‘fake’...and Natalie is now receiving criticism for being real and feeling very strongly about the wall...it may have only been a task but she obviously found the task very difficult and it’s understandable what she did as well...these poor ladies just can’t win atm......
It's a task! it's not the real wall in America , we all have opinions on politics and yeah fair enough she aired her views but throwing a tantrum and acting as though it was all Kirstie's idea and blaming her was ridiculous and it was all because they have different political views.

BB set them rules and they follow them so she knew what she was signing up for , Natalie wants to be the rebel and cause trouble . it's typical of her and i think she's using her politics as an excuse .
Old 20-08-2018, 04:55 AM #4
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

She's receiving criticism for bitching about Kirstie as if Kirstie is responsible for the tasks, Ammi. At the start of the wall task she randomly states that she now "has a problem with the president of the BB House", which was unnecessary.

I think she's been raised and praised in her bubble of fame to force scripted drama when this really isn't the sort of show where that...works. So she's taken this task as a script from Big Brother, interpreted it as, "right, now I've got to come for Kirstie, because she's Trump" and it's now just a confused and ill-advised attack. Because obviously, viewers know that Kirstie's just confused by the whole task experience and has no say in what has to be done for Big Brother, so in turn the viewers find Natalie's tantrums and "**** Trump!!!!!" sentiments....largely irrelevant when it's literally a game of Lego

Other housemates expressed reservations too but laughed it off for what it was: a dumb task

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 05:01 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
She's receiving criticism for bitching about Kirstie as if Kirstie is responsible for the tasks, Ammi. At the start of the wall task she randomly states that she now "has a problem with the president of the BB House", which was unnecessary.

I think she's been raised and praised in her bubble of fame to force scripted drama when this really isn't the sort of show where that...works. So she's taken this task as a script from Big Brother, interpreted it as, "right, now I've got to come for Kirstie, because she's Trump" and it's now just a confused and ill-advised attack. Because obviously, viewers know that Kirstie's just confused by the whole task experience and has no say in what has to be done for Big Brother, so in turn the viewers find Natalie's tantrums and "**** Trump!!!!!" sentiments....largely irrelevant when it's literally a game of Lego

Other housemates expressed reservations too but laughed it off for what it was: a dumb task
Exactly
Even when they had to give up valuable items, Natalie again resorted to her little brat tantrum and refused and again mentioned Trump's name like he's controlling the UK BB house .

And she gave a stupid tube of toothpaste,she even got Roxanne participating in her BS game as she gave a tampon .
Old 20-08-2018, 05:02 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...does the site keep going down for you, GoldHeart..?...really annoying..but to the topic etc...

...she does have a cause though, she isn’t a rebel without a cause..the building of the wall between Mexico and the USA is a huge thing for many, many people...it’s something they feel very strongly about, it’s very much a ‘cause’...and being American she’s much closer to that cause, we could say but many non-Americans of the world feel equally as strongly...as Hardeep said, we should be building bridges not walls with each other...and it’s not Natalie who is using politics, it’s BB that are so far with the whole president thing and that task...they’re the ones bringing politics into it because you’re right...they’re the ones setting the rules...many people watch BB and reality shows in general and such the like...as an escape from the grim political world atm, they don’t want the two things colliding like this...they don’t want to be reminded of the Donald and his stupid wall while watching a reality TV show...isn’t that the whole point of ‘escapism’ with these things..?...and the same for the housemates...we all have to live Donald and some grim political stuff atm...we live and breathe it every day so keep it out of the house please ...let us have a few moments of respite...
Old 20-08-2018, 05:06 AM #7
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

"Deep down inside she knows she's all for that ****ing Trump ****"

I'm watching right now and I'm finding it hilarious the way she's giving Kirstie such a hard time about her political views and then her DR about the old ass presidents that are like the worst ones

(not saying it's right but it's pretty damn amusing!)
Old 20-08-2018, 05:07 AM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

...do you not think that’s exactly what BB are aiming for../..have aimed for ...to stir these heightened feelings with differing political views...so Natalie reacts because she feels so strongly ...so it was only a Lego wall but BB knew excatly what they were doing with that task...and I’m glad Natalie stood up for her beliefs above anything else...she is real, she is true to herself and that makes her a drama queen then..
Old 20-08-2018, 05:09 AM #9
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..it was wrong and misguided to blame stuff on Kirstie personally but I can understand why she is because Kirstie is becoming a ‘representative’ for her in something she feels very strongly about...
Old 20-08-2018, 05:12 AM #10
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Even when they had to give up valuable items, Natalie again resorted to her little brat tantrum and refused and again mentioned Trump's name like he's controlling the UK BB house

I'll give you that, she seems quite a bit Trump obsessed when he has nothing to do with what's going on in the BB house. But I think that's just her having fun with it for the show. For example when she took the White House phone and said something like, "It's Trump, no **** that **** it's Obama, Obama's back bitch" She's just playing to the Presidency theme.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:16 AM #11
Nah

Nah

It wasn't Kritie's fault and I don't think it was even THE issue.
Natalie talks real about what she feels. She is not a Trump supporter, she made it clear, she doesn't approve of Kristie's views. Part of the BB experience is also to share views and not agreeing with each other and sometimes it does spill on other situations like tasks.
Natalie didn't feel comfortable about the tasks and chilled out after. But this is a close issue to her heart, you can't blame her for expressing it, not disagreeing with Kirstie.
Old 20-08-2018, 05:16 AM #12
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...exactly Jersey...he’s nothing to do with the house at all so stop bringing him into it and his crazy notions ...let Stormy go, let the Trump associations all go ...there is enough of that in the real world, can’t we escape for even a moment...
Old 20-08-2018, 05:17 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...does the site keep going down for you, GoldHeart..?...really annoying..but to the topic etc...

...she does have a cause though, she isn’t a rebel without a cause..the building of the wall between Mexico and the USA is a huge thing for many, many people...it’s something they feel very strongly about, it’s very much a ‘cause’...and being American she’s much closer to that cause, we could say but many non-Americans of the world feel equally as strongly...as Hardeep said, we should be building bridges not walls with each other...and it’s not Natalie who is using politics, it’s BB that are so far with the whole president thing and that task...they’re the ones bringing politics into it because you’re right...they’re the ones setting the rules...many people watch BB and reality shows in general and such the like...as an escape from the grim political world atm, they don’t want the two things colliding like this...they don’t want to be reminded of the Donald and his stupid wall while watching a reality TV show...isn’t that the whole point of ‘escapism’ with these things..?...and the same for the housemates...we all have to live Donald and some grim political stuff atm...we live and breathe it every day so keep it out of the house please ...let us have a few moments of respite...
Yeah the website stopped working a few times for me , frustrating indeed .

I agree with her hate for Trump & her political views ,but not with how she delivers them. And like I said I thought the political task was awful and cringe . I actually said in another thread that I wish BB would do better ideas .

I think some people think the task should of been scrapped due To Stormy pulling out .
But clearly bb has a fetish for boring political tasks. And yes it was planned so that things would get heated.

Natalie is directing all her anger towards Kirstie and it's so silly and immature.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 20-08-2018 at 05:19 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 05:19 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
It wasn't Kritie's fault and I don't think it was even THE issue.
Natalie talks real about what she feels. She is not a Trump supporter, she made it clear, she doesn't approve of Kristie's views. Part of the BB experience is also to share views and not agreeing with each other and sometimes it does spill on other situations like tasks.
Natalie didn't feel comfortable about the tasks and chilled out after. But this is a close issue to her heart, you can't blame her for expressing it, not disagreeing with Kirstie.

....ughhhh, so much this, Remy.....she feels so strongly about what she believes in and however she’s conveying it in the house atm...that’s something for me which is so admirable and so to be respected...even though yeah, she’s blurring lines between Kirstie as a person and what she’s representing to Natalie atm in being the President...
Old 20-08-2018, 05:22 AM #15
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I like them both btw..Kirstie and Natalie....both seem like great ladies...
Old 20-08-2018, 05:27 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Yeah the website stopped working a few times for me , frustrating indeed .

I agree with her hate for Trump & her political views ,but not with how she delivers them. And like I said I thought the political task was awful and cringe . I actually said in another thread that I wish BB would do better ideas .

I think some people think the task should of been scrapped due To Stormy pulling out .
But clearly bb has a fetish for boring political tasks. And yes it was planned so that things would get heated.

Natalie is directing all her anger towards Kirstie and it's so silly and immature.
...yeah I do agree with you that she’s directing it the wrong way, at Kirstie...but I do understand as well because she’s human and humans do that, don’t they.....shouty, shouty doesn’t tend to convey anything or achieve anything and should be directed more positively...but at least she’s being true to herself and her beliefs which I greatly admire...and humans do tend to get a bit shouty at times when they believe strongly about things...it kind of goes with the territory also...the whole thing is being manipulated by BB as always...I don’t think she’s immature as such btw...I just think that channelling her beliefs in a different way would be better for her...
Old 20-08-2018, 05:27 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post

I'll give you that, she seems quite a bit Trump obsessed when he has nothing to do with what's going on in the BB house. But I think that's just her having fun with it for the show. For example when she took the White House phone and said something like, "It's Trump, no **** that **** it's Obama, Obama's back bitch" She's just playing to the Presidency theme.
I'm tired of hearing about Trump, why does he now dominate everything .

And I'm still not sure Kirstie fully supports him ,Natalie is just running with that but she hasn't actually been told by Kirstie . She always assumes because Kirstie is republican then she is a Trump fan , little does she know there's republicans who are embarrassed to be associated with Trump.

Republican doesn't automatically equal Trump supporter .
Old 20-08-2018, 07:03 AM #18
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I actually wondered if Natlie was maybe confused and thinking Kirstie was responsible for certain elememts of the task.

Either way the tasl is in poor taste in my opinon, the wall is a massive topic in the US qnd basically being poked fun at
Old 20-08-2018, 07:33 AM #19
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Natalie is a queen

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 08:33 AM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

I went RIGHT off her last night, she made a complete fool of herself she lost them the task with her petulant child act of refusing to build the wall ,why were the others wasting time trying to get her to do it ? Shouting at Kirsty and going in the diary room having a go at her .... Is she that thick that she believes the wall and the Presidency are all Kirtsys idea? where did she think Kirsty got the bricks from ? Stupid, thick woman !!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 08:42 AM #21

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:

Yep it’s all very transparent and we’ve seen it a hundred times before.
She’s all mouth and no trousers.Haardeep shut her straight down later to the point she offered him a drink.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 03:32 PM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I went RIGHT off her last night, she made a complete fool of herself she lost them the task with her petulant child act of refusing to build the wall ,why were the others wasting time trying to get her to do it ? Shouting at Kirsty and going in the diary room having a go at her .... Is she that thick that she believes the wall and the Presidency are all Kirtsys idea? where did she think Kirsty got the bricks from ? Stupid, thick woman !!
Im surprised you supported her in the first place
But on a serious note ,people who aren't aware of Natalie's reputation probably wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt .

But she is still the same old Natalie Nunn running her mouth and picking fights .

I always think of this crazy scene from Bad girls
Old 20-08-2018, 03:33 PM #23
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
Clock these fickle standards Ammi
Old 20-08-2018, 03:40 PM #24
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Put some respect on the QUEEN

Spoiler: