Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 22-08-2018, 02:13 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Hardeep & Natalie Dilemma

Natalie is a nightmare but she's there for ratings , so if she's evicted on Friday will that be the best decision? but then on the other hand she's caused so many arguments and she's played the game terribly and been too forceful with people so it's her own stupid fault .

But i keep wondering what IF she STAYS what will she do next ,apart from EXPLODE further but it still makes me intrigued even if it makes her head bigger from being saved . I wonder will she break BB rules or take it out on the BB fixture & fittings.

I don't feel the same way as i did when it was INDIA vs JONNY as Jonny didn't deserve to be up so i 100 % wanted India to go plus i didn't like her. And i thought i wanted Natalie to go, but there's always that curiosity but i still don't like her . And both Hardeep & Natalie deserve to be up .

Hardeep is weird and behaves creepy and he's in his own world with his opinions and his version of logic etc.

But i'm curious what the house dynamics would be like WITHOUT him and maybe he does hog the kitchen a bit . I'm not that bothered if he goes , but then i also wonder what will happen if he stays? what will the next week be like WITH HIM?? it's such a dilemma and i'm confused .

I also think Rodrigo should of been up for eviction to make it more interesting .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 22-08-2018 at 05:45 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:01 AM #2

Agree it's a tough one. But I have to go with Natalie to stay as she will add more drama and entertainment than Hardeep.

She's no where near as bad as Farrah so hopefully she stays and can make it further
point17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:09 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by point17 View Post
Agree it's a tough one. But I have to go with Natalie to stay as she will add more drama and entertainment than Hardeep.

She's no where near as bad as Farrah so hopefully she stays and can make it further
Farrah was vile , i'm so glad i never watched CBB that year .

And after all even though some of us dislike Natalie , drama is what get's ratings and i am intrigued at the thought of her staying as mad as it sounds.

Hardeep is trying to change his role in the house and he's failing , but as i said it will be interesting after the eviction after whoever goes seeing more true colours and how things play out.
Old 22-08-2018, 06:13 AM #4
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Natalie is a nightmare but she's there for ratings , so if she's evicted on Friday will that be the best decision? but then on the other hand she's caused so many arguments and she's played the game terribly and been too forceful with people so it's her own stupid fault .

But i keep wondering what IF she STAYS what will she do next ,apart from EXPLODE further but it still makes me intrigued even if it makes her head bigger from being saved . I wonder will she break BB rules or take it out on the BB fixture & fittings.

I don't feel the same way as i did when it was INDIA vs JONNY as Jonny didn't deserve to be up so i 100 % wanted India to go plus i didn't like her. And i thought i wanted Natalie to go, but there's always that curiosity but i still don't like her . And both Hardeep & Natalie deserve to be up .

Hardeep is weird and behaves creepy and he's in his own world with his opinions and his version of logic etc.

But i'm curious what the house dynamics would be like WITHOUT him and maybe he does hog the kitchen a bit . I'm not that bothered if he goes , but then i also wonder what will happen if he stays? what will the next week be like WITH HIM?? it's such a dilemma and i'm confused .

I also think Rodrigo should of been up for eviction to make it more interesting .
...ok so let me solve your dilemma for you, GoldHeart...if you vote multiple and many votes for Natalie.....then you can be assured an entertaining house but also that she’ll never win...winning will never be for Natalie...but if you cast the odd vote for Hardeep who you find weird and creepy..?...then he could actually win, has potential to be the winner...and do you really want to take that risk...are you ready for that..?...

...no I didn’t think so, it’s too risky...vote for Natalie to stay, you know it makes sense, baby...it’s the only sense to make...the rest doesn’t bear thinking about at this moment from what we’re seeing of them...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:26 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...ok so let me solve your dilemma for you, GoldHeart...if you vote multiple and many votes for Natalie.....then you can be assured an entertaining house but also that she’ll never win...winning will never be for Natalie...but if you cast the odd vote for Hardeep who you find weird and creepy..?...then he could actually win, has potential to be the winner...and do you really want to take that risk...are you ready for that..?...

...no I didn’t think so, it’s too risky...vote for Natalie to stay, you know it makes sense, baby...it’s the only sense to make...the rest doesn’t bear thinking about at this moment from what we’re seeing of them...
It sounds ridiculous but i don't want to make a difference in this vote , as i want to see what other people do and how it turns out if that makes sense?.

It's kind of like when you equally like 2 people in a competition to win the title , so you just see how it pans out . I felt that way When Alexandra was in the final with JLS in XF i equally would of been happy either way but Alexandra won because she was outstanding. But because i liked both acts i never voted .

It's sort of the same with CBB , the difference is i'm not a Hardeep or Natalie fan. But at the moment i'm torn on who will be more interesting to watch .
Natalie brings loud fireworks but she's a nuisance .

Hardeep might also bring something but he's weird or will he become boring ? , like i said it's like he's desperate to be seen as a father figure. I also think Sally will storm (pun intended) into the kitchen and dominate cooking as she's itching to get her hands in there and it may cause arguments . It's not only Natalie wanting to get in the kitchen.
Old 22-08-2018, 06:33 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
It sounds ridiculous but i don't want to make a difference in this vote , as i want to see what other people do and how it turns out if that makes sense?.

It's kind of like when you equally like 2 people in a competition to win the title , so you just see how it pans out . I felt that way When Alexandra was in the final with JLS in XF i equally would of been happy either way but Alexandra won because she was outstanding. But because i liked both acts i never voted .

It's sort of the same with CBB , the difference is i'm not a Hardeep or Natalie fan. But at the moment i'm torn on who will be more interesting to watch .
Natalie brings loud fireworks but she's a nuisance .

Hardeep might also bring something but he's weird or will he become boring ? , like i said it's like he's desperate to be seen as a father figure. I also think Sally will storm (pun intended) into the kitchen and dominate cooking as she's itching to get her hands in there and it may cause arguments . It's not only Natalie wanting to get in the kitchen.
..think of Brexit though...once the vote is passed over, it can’t ever be revisited again...out is out and there's no going back...think of all the benefits that Natalie remaining in the house give us as opposed to if she leaves...don’t allow that silly vote again by turning Brexit into a Natexit as well...your country needs you, GoldHeart...your vote matters...let’s not bring the country down even further...I know you’ll do the right thing...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:41 AM #7
You know my methods

You know my methods

When she is evicted it makes the people who voted for her feel good and makes them stay watching - even those who did not vote but would have voted for her feel good. They feel they have control and stay watching. Same as soaps - you see people make mistakes that you would not so it makes you feel good about yourself and you stay watching
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 02:36 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..think of Brexit though...once the vote is passed over, it can’t ever be revisited again...out is out and there's no going back...think of all the benefits that Natalie remaining in the house give us as opposed to if she leaves...don’t allow that silly vote again by turning Brexit into a Natexit as well...your country needs you, GoldHeart...your vote matters...let’s not bring the country down even further...I know you’ll do the right thing...
I don't care ! I'm not voting , it's not that dramatic .

Also the way Natalie keeps exploding and arguing with everyone ,it will be her own fault if she's evicted on Friday. She needs to calm down

I don't even know if i'll bother to download the CBB app.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 23-08-2018 at 02:36 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
confusion, dilemma, hardeep, natalie