Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

View Poll Results: Tears Real or Fake?
Real 3 25.00%
Real
3 25.00%
Fake 4 33.33%
Fake
4 33.33%
Real But She's Hamming it Up 5 41.67%
Real But She's Hamming it Up
5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-08-2018, 05:31 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Crying

I can see she's going to be emotional alot and keep crying
Old 22-08-2018, 05:36 AM #2
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I do think her tears were genuine and she was feeling a little ‘invisible’ or worrying that she might be being perceived that way with strong characters such as Natalie for instance...people can’t help how they react to stuff, they cant help how emotion is released which is typical to them...so yeah, she probably will do a little more crying...ironic how some of the male housemates responded and reacted though in view of their own ‘storms’ and how disrespectful and disregarding of females those storms are...and yet they hated to see a female in tears like that..?...very ironic...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 05:42 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I do think her tears were genuine and she was feeling a little ‘invisible’ or worrying that she might be being perceived that way with strong characters such as Natalie for instance...people can’t help how they react to stuff, they cant help how emotion is released which is typical to them...so yeah, she probably will do a little more crying...ironic how some of the male housemates responded and reacted though in view of their own ‘storms’ and how disrespectful and disregarding of females those storms are...and yet they hated to see a female in tears like that..?...very ironic...
Hmm maybe they're genuine but it felt like she was getting upset over spilt milk. If anything she should of been crying over Natalie pushing her over the Dan rumours as that's more damaging and annoying . As Natalie wouldn't let that go and was in her face , but instead she cries over being told "you're fading into the background" seemed a bit OTT her reaction .

But like Ricky Norwood said on BOTS everything must be stressing her out and the fact she's in a confined space cut off from her friends and family .
Old 22-08-2018, 05:52 AM #4
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Hmm maybe they're genuine but it felt like she was getting upset over spilt milk. If anything she should of been crying over Natalie pushing her over the Dan rumours as that's more damaging and annoying . As Natalie wouldn't let that go and was in her face , but instead she cries over being told "you're fading into the background" seemed a bit OTT her reaction .

But like Ricky Norwood said on BOTS everything must be stressing her out and the fact she's in a confined space cut off from her friends and family .
...yeah you’re probably right there as well...she was probably quite heightened emotionally because Natalie was trying to discover her storm with Dan ...and she knows it’s a storm that the hasn’t been perceived well for her or Dan...although his storm is a bit more than that...I know you’re not a Natalie fan.....and that’s cool as well, I understand why...but I do love that she’s being relentless about these storms because some are going to slip through the radar, I think...and there are some quite grim storms that do make the whole person...Natalie did try to get Gabby to ask more ‘subtly’ because she does realise her wa6 isn’t the best...but I doubt Gabby would have though because she would have had to face her own storm as well in the questioning of others...and Natalie is the only one who feels fine atm in being out there with her storm...I have to admire how forthright she is and do feel that she’s fully aware of her flaws as well in her delivery sometimes...
Old 22-08-2018, 06:03 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...yeah you’re probably right there as well...she was probably quite heightened emotionally because Natalie was trying to discover her storm with Dan ...and she knows it’s a storm that the hasn’t been perceived well for her or Dan...although his storm is a bit more than that...I know you’re not a Natalie fan.....and that’s cool as well, I understand why...but I do love that she’s being relentless about these storms because some are going to slip through the radar, I think...and there are some quite grim storms that do make the whole person...Natalie did try to get Gabby to ask more ‘subtly’ because she does realise her wa6 isn’t the best...but I doubt Gabby would have though because she would have had to face her own storm as well in the questioning of others...and Natalie is the only one who feels fine atm in being out there with her storm...I have to admire how forthright she is and do feel that she’s fully aware of her flaws as well in her delivery sometimes...

But Natalie shut down Hardeep when he originally asked about her storm & Bad girls title so do you not think that's hypocritical when she keeps pestering people about their storm?? .

Unless that was just because she dislikes Hardeep and was fired up to argue with him . I wonder how she would of reacted if Chloe asked her.

The housemates know Natalie is confrontational and loud and from other reality shows but they don't know the full ins and outs of it all . So why doesn't she practice what she preaches .
Old 22-08-2018, 06:06 AM #6

I think her tears were genuine but I think they were born more out of frustration. I think she thought she would be the strong woman in there and has just been over powered by Natalie and she doesn't know how to deal with that.
Old 22-08-2018, 06:08 AM #7
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
But Natalie shut down Hardeep when he originally asked about her storm & Bad girls title so do you not think that's hypocritical when she keeps pestering people about their storm?? .

Unless that was just because she dislikes Hardeep and was fired up to argue with him . I wonder how she would of reacted if Chloe asked her.

The housemates know Natalie is confrontational and loud and from other reality shows but they don't know the full ins and outs of it all . So why doesn't she practice what she preaches .
...sorry I must have missed the bit where she shut him down...so yeah, I can see the practise what you preach thing...but then, none of us ever do that, do we...you’d think we’d have learned by now tompractise what we preach but somehow...that escapes so may of us...she’s no5 perfect, she’s just not awful or bad in any way, i dont think...
Old 22-08-2018, 06:28 AM #8
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

I'm crying @ her & Natalie's confrontation next episode
Old 22-08-2018, 06:31 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I'm crying @ her & Natalie's confrontation next episode
Gabby always had that potential to kick off, even on the first night she was miserable about wanting to sleep and told everyone to shut up.

But this is the first time we're seeing her shout and get angry, she's usually quiet.
This is what intrigues me if Natalie stays aswell with this drama with Gabby .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 22-08-2018 at 06:31 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:52 AM #10
You know my methods

You know my methods

Poor Gabby

The nation has found a new sweetheart
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
allen, crying, gabby