Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 28-08-2018, 03:42 PM #26
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I must admit when I first read this story I assumed it was recent and she hadn't seen her son yet, two weeks seems like a longtime also though but 2 weeks after a traumatic experience she could still have been in shock etc so doesn't seem quite as bad. I haven't been watching CBB so far but I remember when her story came out I was skeptical too but if the kidnapper has been actually sent to prison for it (and cases like these against women have such a low conviction rate in general) then I'm thinking they must have had some pretty solid evidence to say she wasn't making it up?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 28-08-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 03:43 PM #27
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

How did she pull such a hottie

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 03:53 PM #28
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I must admit when I first read this story I assumed it was recent and she hadn't seen her son yet, two weeks seems like a longtime also though but 2 weeks after a traumatic experience she could still have been in shock etc so doesn't seem quite as bad. I haven't been watching CBB so far but I remember when her story came out I was skeptical too but if the kidnapper has been actually sent to prison for it (and cases like these against women have such a low conviction rate in general) then I'm thinking they must have had some pretty solid evidence to say she wasn't making it up?
Do you believe that someone from such a sinister named group " Black Death " ( couldn't make it up ) would slip up and kidnap the wrong person and once they realised they had got the wrong person ( Even though Chloe knew him from a photo shoot in Paris only weeks before ) they would offer to pay a 1/4m Dollars ransom money themselves? Just too far fetched ,they would just top her off and dump her somewhere ,but instead he took her shopping where they walked hand in hand laughing and joking, bought her a tracksuit and trainers, then next day walked into the British consulate with her ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 04:24 PM #29
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Do you believe that someone from such a sinister named group " Black Death " ( couldn't make it up ) would slip up and kidnap the wrong person and once they realised they had got the wrong person ( Even though Chloe knew him from a photo shoot in Paris only weeks before ) they would offer to pay a 1/4m Dollars ransom money themselves? Just too far fetched ,they would just top her off and dump her somewhere ,but instead he took her shopping where they walked hand in hand laughing and joking, bought her a tracksuit and trainers, then next day walked into the British consulate with her ?
well that's why I said I found it a bit hard to believe at first but someone actually got sent to prison for it and crimes like that usually have a very low conviction rate so therefore there must have some sort of convincing evidence

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 04:28 PM #30
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
well that's why I said I found it a bit hard to believe at first but someone actually got sent to prison for it and crimes like that usually have a very low conviction rate so therefore there must have some sort of convincing evidence
I think they hatched a plan when they met in Paris, a unknown "Model" who's ended up making mega money from a pack of lies !! Did he think her story would be destroyed in court as it would have been had she bothered to even turn up !! Have you ever heard of a "Victim" not even going to court, and in a story as bizarre as this is not been crossed examined in the dock ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 04:41 PM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
...she was convinced by her kidnapper that she was being watched and would be killed if she tried to escaped...which is why she didn’t alert anyo;e or try to when he took her shopping etc...he would have felt fairly assured by then ..she also felt that the only way she could save her own life in the house where he kept her..?...was to get him to fall in love with her...so she basically was manipulating him as well to save her own life, which is understandable and very, very brave...it’s such an horrific story of someone extremely disturbed in her kidnapper that the police did have ‘more than understandable doubts’ about her story...but investigations proved it all to be true..hence the prosecution and prison sentence...I can’t even think what she has gone through, how terrified she must have been ...and then to be ‘tried by media’ herself as well....poor girl...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
apparent, ayling, chloe, hasn’t, kidnapping, son