Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 28-08-2018, 10:54 PM #1
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Default Spends all day avoiding discussion until Chloe wants to sleep

He's playing a game to try and paint her as the dodgy one when he's the sleazy husband.

Gross!

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 10:59 PM #2
A great thief

A great thief

He's scum and she should've stayed

Old 28-08-2018, 11:03 PM #3

What a wanker he is..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 04:04 AM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

He's a toss pot ! , but Chloe knew he had someone at home . As i've said despite the confusion of it all and being told one thing and another . Why didn't Chloe stay away from him . I still think she enjoyed the attention, But Jermaine 100% led her on and now he's conveniently put his wedding ring back on , he's such a slimy rat .
Old 29-08-2018, 04:27 AM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...yeah avoids it all until he’s drunk enough alcohol...he didn’t have to be drunk to mislead and deceive Chloe but had to be drunk to address it in any way when it’s starting to unravel for him...such a grim person in terms of character...well done Chloe though for repeating they could talk when he’s sober in the morning...she was having none of him...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:15 AM #6

He is one scheming, slimy rat.

From the moment that Chloe was up for eviction Pennant became convinced that she WOULD be evicted, and the reasons for this are:

a) He knew that the affair with him would reflect badly for her with the viewers when it came to voting.

b) He knew that the other HM's discussions about her laziness and failure to participate with cleaning and other household chores would also reflect badly with the viewers when it came to voting.

c) He knew that Hardeep had survived one eviction already against Natalie Nunn - a more dynamic character than Chloe, and one who probably had a larger 'fan base' than her.

d) He knew that Chloe might not be popular with some viewers anyway because she carried a stigma of suspicion of her 'abduction' case.

So KNOWING that Chloe was more than likely to be evicted, and being the moralless and shallow scheming scumbag that he is, he instinctively and immediately went into damage-limitation/self-preservation mode by distancing himself from her, 'cooling' towards her, and sowing seeds of lies which placed the blame for their 'tryst' on Chloe in the hope that they would grow into trees large enough to hide the truth from the other HM's AND more importantly, the viewers, and convince them that SHE was the predator and he was the prey.

The 'I'm married' and 'banter' spiel and the B.S. and sickening ritual with the Wedding Ring were part of the scheming bastard's attempts to portray himself as the 'victim' - a dutiful husband who consented to 'harmless' and innocent horse-play with Chloe but who was being tempted by a scheming siren who tried to seduce him and make the relationship unsavoury.

Pennant tried to convince himself that the above tactics would repair any damage and restore his popularity - especially wearing his wedding ring again (for the FIRST time since entering the house) and steering clear of Chloe for the 'few hours' she had left in the BB house.

Of course, being the shallow, promiscuous sewer rat he is, whatever he planned Pennant could not fight his own BASE instincts and this fact clearly manifested itself in two ways;

1) Creepily and perhaps unconsciously, he began to become 'touchy-feely' with both Gabbie AND Roxanne - setting up the next victim who would fill the void left by Chloe's departure.

2) Once nighttime arrived, all Pennant's plotting and planning were undone - outbattled by those twin enemies of the promiscuous rodent; a lust in full flow and alcohol, and he shamelessly told Chloe that he would talk to her in her bed.

True to form, once Chloe rebuffed him after his cringe-inducing repeated attempts to gain entry to her bed, Pennant really turned on her - notably in the garden with Dan and Gabby.

This guy REALLY is PATHETIC and is one of the lowest scumbags ever to enter the house.

I must add, that I truly believe that Pennant enjoyed SOME type of sexual favours from Chloe because not even the most brainless bear would risk putting his paw in a beehive where he had previously been badly stung UNLESS he had tasted some honey the first time.

In my opinion.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 29-08-2018 at 06:21 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:39 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

From the moment that Chloe was up for eviction Pennant became convinced that she WOULD be evicted, and the reasons for this are:

a) He knew that the affair with him would reflect badly for her with the viewers when it came to voting.

b) He knew that the other HM's discussions about her laziness and failure to participate with cleaning and other household chores would also reflect badly with the viewers when it came to voting.

c) He knew that Hardeep had survived one eviction already against Natalie Nunn - a more dynamic character than Chloe, and one who probably had a larger 'fan base' than her.

d) He knew that Chloe might not be popular with some viewers anyway because she carried a stigma of suspicion of her 'abduction' case.

So KNOWING that Chloe was more than likely to be evicted, and being the moralless and shallow scheming scumbag that he is, he instinctively and immediately went into damage-limitation/self-preservation mode by distancing himself from her, 'cooling' towards her, and sowing seeds of lies which placed the blame for their 'tryst' on Chloe in the hope that they would grow into trees large enough to hide the truth from the other HM's AND more importantly, the viewers, and convince them that SHE was the predator and he was the prey.

The 'I'm married' and 'banter' spiel and the B.S. and sickening ritual with the Wedding Ring were part of the scheming bastard's attempts to portray himself as the 'victim' - a dutiful husband who consented to 'harmless' and innocent horse-play with Chloe but who was being tempted by a scheming siren who tried to seduce him and make the relationship unsavoury.

Pennant tried to convince himself that the above tactics would repair any damage and restore his popularity - especially wearing his wedding ring again (for the FIRST time since entering the house) and steering clear of Chloe for the 'few hours' she had left in the BB house.

Of course, being the shallow, promiscuous sewer rat he is, whatever he planned Pennant could not fight his own BASE instincts and this fact clearly manifested itself in two ways;

1) Creepily and perhaps unconsciously, he began to become 'touchy-feely' with both Gabbie AND Roxanne - setting up the next victim who would fill the void left by Chloe's departure.

2) Once nighttime arrived, all Pennant's plotting and planning were undone - outbattled by those twin enemies of the promiscuous rodent; a lust in full flow and alcohol, and he shamelessly told Chloe that he would talk to her in her bed.

True to form, once Chloe rebuffed him after his cringe-inducing repeated attempts to gain entry to her bed, Pennant really turned on her - notably in the garden with Dan and Gabby.

This guy REALLY is PATHETIC and is one of the lowest scumbags ever to enter the house.

I must add, that I truly believe that Pennant enjoyed SOME type of sexual favours from Chloe because not even the most brainless bear would risk putting his paw in a beehive where he had previously been badly stung UNLESS he had tasted some honey the first time.

In my opinion.
My thoughts exactly , but Chloe should of stayed away and she should NEVER of gotten into bed with him that night they all swapped beds . He started it all though. And he kept behaving like he was single , and then only recently he's said that he's married to the shock of the other housemates, he acts like they all knew because he wore that ring on launch . But why didn't he keep that ring ON .

He's been vague and sly about his relationship status for these past 2 week, when somebody mentions his "girlfriend" he just stares at them or he talks in riddles or changes subject , this is the action of a devious pig who's guilty.

It's as if he's making out everyone in the house already knows his situation and like it's normal for him, he's a rat on a sinking ship and he's trying to save his own skin as Chloe drowns but she's not totally innocent either. And all this sympathy she's getting is rather fickle .
Old 29-08-2018, 06:57 AM #8
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:

In my opinion.

Last edited by Maru; 29-08-2018 at 06:58 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 07:29 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
No Trial needed, Maru. The Rat is guilty as charged. I rest my case.

Old 30-08-2018, 07:32 AM #10
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
No Trial needed, Maru. The Rat is guilty as charged. I rest my case.
even if this was true, i would still support my sweet precious Chloe

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 08:14 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
even if this was true, i would still support my sweet precious Chloe
???? My post is about Jermaine Pennant, Nicky.

Old 30-08-2018, 08:38 AM #12

What I found more revealing was the look of contempt on his face when she told him she didn't want to speak to him when he was drunk. That scornful look was revealing and shown the viewers he doesn't respect woman and isn't used to being told "no" and not getting his own way. He's nothing but a complete sh!t stain who clearly thinks woman are only good for one thing. I really hope his wife has already started divorce proceedings and takes him for every penny. It's exactly what he deserves after the way he's behaved.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 08:55 AM #13
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
What I found more revealing was the look of contempt on his face when she told him she didn't want to speak to him when he was drunk. That scornful look was revealing and shown the viewers he doesn't respect woman and isn't used to being told "no" and not getting his own way. He's nothing but a complete sh!t stain who clearly thinks woman are only good for one thing. I really hope his wife has already started divorce proceedings and takes him for every penny. It's exactly what he deserves after the way he's behaved.
Yep that's what I was thinking too, like how dare she not say how high when I say jump! It came across like he thinks women are below him

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 08:57 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Yep that's what I was thinking too, like how dare she not say how high when I say jump! It came across like he thinks women are below him
Precisely, Niamh.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:10 AM #15
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Neither of them fancied each other