Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 01-06-2007, 10:26 PM #126

PLease send in more men tomorrow!! I'm not sure I can bear watching all these shallow girls or listening to their screaming. I knew that in her position, I would be feeling like Tracey.
blinkinlovely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:27 PM #127

theres no more men for about a week id say
Michael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:29 PM #128

Quote:
Originally posted by mcq
theres no more men for about a week id say
Perhaps the rumoured 10 men will enter next Friday. Perhaps the once he's nominated we'll be asked to choose which one moves next door and then the men will enter like with Aisleyne of BB7.
Bigbrotherin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:29 PM #129

more men will be sent in, it is inevitable, because one housmeate goes a week and there is 6 left on last night, at least 5 more will go in
bighead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:31 PM #130

everyone seems to think they will move in next door, i dont like that idea i think its a bit repetitive
i hope they bring more men in soon though
Lil-Lindz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:40 PM #131

sigh

at least my signif other will be happy; hardly watching bb at all compared to past years ....
blinkinlovely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:42 AM #132

Here is a detailed breakdown of tonights highlights for those who missed it:
Quote:
DAY 2
9.37am
Lesley suggests the house has a meeting to organise themselves and agree what they want to contribute to the house. In another part of the house, Charley mentions to some of the other girls that she has seen Lesley peeing in the shower. "I'm not lying, I swear to you…I can't handle it."

Lesley is in the bathroom with the one of the twins. "I'm thinking of designing my own clothes range for the elderly…I think there's a gap in the market for some stylish things for people who are still relatively continent."

10.06am
Laura has cooked a fry-up for the housemates. The girls start talking about the shower and Carole tells them that she has now cleaned it, but that doesn't satisfy some. "So every time she wants a leak, that's where she's going?" asks Charley. Carole offers to have a word with Lesley about her toiletry habits, but Charley asks her to be subtle as she doesn't want to be horrible to Lesley.

11.46am
The housemates are gathered on the sofas selecting people to be in charge of various domestic tasks. Lesley wants to work the mangle, Carole offers to do some cooking and cleaning, and Nicky says she will water the garden and clean kitchen surfaces. Lesley also offers to be in charge of "post-modern irony" and laughs. Carole then pipes up to the group, "Hang on, can I just say, no pissing in the shower, 'cause it's not on, really." The subject of bathroom cleaning is debated briefly before the group get up. Lesley is making requests to Carole. She asks for a milk jug and linen napkins with a threaded edge.

12.58pm
Chanelle is in the Diary Room. She tells Big Brother that some really bitchy people have already emerged. "Like Charley, she was being mean about Lesley…she was proper doing impressions which were a bit humorous but at somebody else's expense…she should have just confronted her straight away." Chanelle empathises with Lesley's position in the house. "I think maybe she might feel intimidated by the young, loud, boisterous personalities" and worries that she might feel a bit left out.

1.26pm
Charley and Shabnam are in the garden with Lesley. Charley says she is in Big Brother "for the long road". Shabnam declares, "I like to think I'm Queen of my road, the way I walk and the way I strut. But I don't show off, I just know I've got character that's in me, you know, you can feel it". Lesley tells them she hopes good things will happen to them. She says her problem is her shyness but adds, "I'll get there…I'm working on it." Shabnam and Charley agree that they have clicked as friends. "You're the one," Shabnam tells her.

3.09pm
Over a late lunch, the housemates start talking about WAGS. Chanelle says she would love to be a WAG because of their luxurious lifestyle, with maybe "a small career" like a magazine column. Emily counters, "I couldn't imagine having a label stuck to me just because of my husband." Chanelle says that by aspiring to be a WAG, she'd like to be "a lady of leisure…and have my own charity and help children". Charley tells her she used to want the same, but thinks it is not such an attractive prospect. Chanelle is adamant that this is her ambition, that the trappings of a WAG promises "really nice clothes" and that a lawyer wouldn't enjoy the same benefits, such as paparazzi following them down the street.

3.30pm
The housemates are on the sofas and Charley suddenly starts crying. Shabnam and Nicky hug her. She says she's just tired and goes to the bedroom. Emily, Shabnam and others follow her in and hug her. Charley says there is no reason for her tears; she puts them down to the intensity of the past 24 hours. "Too much going on."

5.24pm
The housemates tackle their break-dancing task. Carole and Shabnam are leaders of each crew. The housemates all practise but Nicky and Lesley feel a bit flat. Lesley tells Nicky about her personal trainer, who is ex-army.

8.14pm
The break-dancing championships take place. All the housemates are in costume and members of each crew compete against each other, with comical results. Carole beats Shabnam, Charley beats Lesley, Emily beats Chanelle and Tracey beats the twins. Carole's crew are the overall winners and they collect a trophy each from the Diary Room.

9.59pm
Tracey is in the Diary Room. She tells Big Brother that she enjoyed the task today but that otherwise they need a man in the house to diffuse the girl-heavy dynamics. "If we're not talking about Beyoncé, or make-up, we're talking about dancing…we just need some male input, just someone else to talk to from the male side of things," she says, and adds that she hasn't contributed much yet and she feels "they wouldn't have a clue.". Tracey starts to cry and rubs her eyes. She says she will be alright.

Nicky goes outside with Tracey outside and reassures her of her house contribution. Tracey explains that she has nothing in common with anyone in there, but she didn't expect to feel like this. "You just never know what you're gonna feel like when you're in this house."

11.57pm
Laura is in the Diary Room, clad in curlers. She tells Big Brother she is still confused about the lack of men in the house, but that the all-girl setup has been surprisingly tension-free. She can't imagine who would argue with anyone in the house, adding "It's surprisingly calm."
Old 02-06-2007, 12:57 AM #133

I thought it was an alright highlights show considering my current hate for the twist. However I still am classing this series as rubbish.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:25 AM #134
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Yeah, I thought it was a good show. Thinkng more men will enter in about 2 weeks or so now.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:33 AM #135
GetReadyToFly

Favourites (more):
BB12 USA: Rachel
Dancing on Ice 2010: Danniella
GetReadyToFly

Favourites (more):
BB12 USA: Rachel
Dancing on Ice 2010: Danniella

Yeah i'm sure a couple more men will enter next Friday
Ruth*Star is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote