Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 26-09-2018, 11:07 PM #26
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Cameron

Me messing around

Last edited by Maru; 29-09-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 10:33 PM #27
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Kenaley

.... brought to you by pineapple Sake.. ♪

Last edited by Maru; 29-09-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:29 PM #28
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Kenaley

Last edited by Maru; 29-09-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 30-09-2018, 05:30 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Kenaley

.... brought to you by pineapple Sake.. ♪
..you really have captured her likeness there, Maru...your sketching is excellent.....such a talent...she has such a unique and beautiful style and I love how your sketches have brought that into ‘life’ as well......gorgeous....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 05:31 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Old 30-09-2018, 08:36 PM #31
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..if you gave that to Tomasz, he’d probably print it and put it up on his wall...please show them to him when he comes out, I think he’ll love them...
Quote:
...if you could get him to join TiBB and post in this thread as well...that would be lovely...just a small ask and task for you.....
Quote:
..you really have captured her likeness there, Maru...your sketching is excellent.....such a talent...she has such a unique and beautiful style and I love how your sketches have brought that into ‘life’ as well......gorgeous....
Ammi Let me know if you want anything done... I just get bored and I do these images because I'm trying to defeat a creative block...

I did actually try to share an image with India last year, but she has one of those services that auto-blocks people who are doing @ tweets with links (or images)... I couldn't get it through, so I gave up

I did share one with Lateysha from BB17... it was an image of Chelsea with pancake hair, which she retweeted

I don't use social media anymore except for Nextdoor (very sparingly)... it's like second-hand smoking... but if you (or anyone else) want to share the images, you can take that credit ("Hey a friend I know on a board made this...")... that's fine... they're not big enough though to print in decent-enough quality... I would have to redo them... which would be difficult because most images are 1080p or less... and and 1080p for "optimal" quality is a 6~" X 3~" or something like that... but the images themselves are not optimal ... also the source graphics aren't always 1080p and I had to touch them up because they're pretty blurry to begin with... */boring techy stuff...

The YT channel I've been following to watch BBUK has been a day behind.. sometimes they put them up in 1080p... I think the person encoding them can't stomach the 10PM~ start time, and he's like man I need sleep.. not to be slaving at Adobe Premiere, etc past midnight ... I think that ep wasn't in 1080p... so sadly, I couldn't get Kenaley in her full beauty

She is one of the cooler folk in there for me in terms of dress and style ...

Last edited by Maru; 30-09-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:35 AM #32
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Ammi Let me know if you want anything done... I just get bored and I do these images because I'm trying to defeat a creative block...

I did actually try to share an image with India last year, but she has one of those services that auto-blocks people who are doing @ tweets with links (or images)... I couldn't get it through, so I gave up

I did share one with Lateysha from BB17... it was an image of Chelsea with pancake hair, which she retweeted

I don't use social media anymore except for Nextdoor (very sparingly)... it's like second-hand smoking... but if you (or anyone else) want to share the images, you can take that credit ("Hey a friend I know on a board made this...")... that's fine... they're not big enough though to print in decent-enough quality... I would have to redo them... which would be difficult because most images are 1080p or less... and and 1080p for "optimal" quality is a 6~" X 3~" or something like that... but the images themselves are not optimal ... also the source graphics aren't always 1080p and I had to touch them up because they're pretty blurry to begin with... */boring techy stuff...

The YT channel I've been following to watch BBUK has been a day behind.. sometimes they put them up in 1080p... I think the person encoding them can't stomach the 10PM~ start time, and he's like man I need sleep.. not to be slaving at Adobe Premiere, etc past midnight ... I think that ep wasn't in 1080p... so sadly, I couldn't get Kenaley in her full beauty

She is one of the cooler folk in there for me in terms of dress and style ...
....hahhhh yeah, I’m not sure about the techy stuff, Maru...I’d love to be techy and knowledgable about these things but I’m just not...and I think that’s probably a gift in itself, the natural understanding of these things...and a great gift to have in these times of technology...I don’t do social media either, it’s something I’ve never done because it’s always felt less complicated that way...but I do see how much it benefits others though, especially when distances are involved with friendships, you know...but I do think Tomasz would love your artistic interpretations of him if he saw them...they really are so good and so unique.....

...yeah Kenaley I think, has the greatest style of anyone else in the house...she’s more of a creator than a follower in how she self fashions...whereas someone for instance like Lewis F..?...he has good style also but for me it’s more a designed style...kind of put together from the page of a magazine, type think...so it’s very perfected and cool...but just not individual like Kenaley, you know..?...she took that magazine, she screwed it up and threw it away and styled herself to match her personality ...which makes everything about her very unique and very individual...we wouldn’t find Kenaley in a fashion magazine being worn by a model...we’d only find Kenaley being worn by Kenaley...if that makes sense......fashion and style have always been one of my things in terms of interest..so that’s another reason I’m drawn to Kenaley particularly...

...oh and her hair as well...just gorgeous......you’ve captured her beautifully in your sketches, Maru...you’ve totally captured that individuality and given it life on the page......
Old 07-10-2018, 11:49 PM #33
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
....hahhhh yeah, I’m not sure about the techy stuff, Maru...I’d love to be techy and knowledgable about these things but I’m just not...and I think that’s probably a gift in itself, the natural understanding of these things...and a great gift to have in these times of technology...I don’t do social media either, it’s something I’ve never done because it’s always felt less complicated that way...but I do see how much it benefits others though, especially when distances are involved with friendships, you know...but I do think Tomasz would love your artistic interpretations of him if he saw them...they really are so good and so unique.....

...yeah Kenaley I think, has the greatest style of anyone else in the house...she’s more of a creator than a follower in how she self fashions...whereas someone for instance like Lewis F..?...he has good style also but for me it’s more a designed style...kind of put together from the page of a magazine, type think...so it’s very perfected and cool...but just not individual like Kenaley, you know..?...she took that magazine, she screwed it up and threw it away and styled herself to match her personality ...which makes everything about her very unique and very individual...we wouldn’t find Kenaley in a fashion magazine being worn by a model...we’d only find Kenaley being worn by Kenaley...if that makes sense......fashion and style have always been one of my things in terms of interest..so that’s another reason I’m drawn to Kenaley particularly...

...oh and her hair as well...just gorgeous......you’ve captured her beautifully in your sketches, Maru...you’ve totally captured that individuality and given it life on the page......
Thank you, Ammi I love to read your posts

Kenaley is definitely the style icon of the house. Though Thomasz is up there as well..

I'm behind a few days in BB... I'm remodeling my office and just finished building a massive planter for my grandmother at the same time... Good times...
Old 13-10-2018, 05:20 AM #34
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Thank you, Ammi I love to read your posts

Kenaley is definitely the style icon of the house. Though Thomasz is up there as well..

I'm behind a few days in BB... I'm remodeling my office and just finished building a massive planter for my grandmother at the same time... Good times...
...I can see why you’re a little behind with BB, Mary.....with everything you’re doing atm...and still finding time for these amazing graphics..?...it’s wonderful for ŷour family and friends to have the gifts of such a creative and design person as you are...but also how you get right in there in the doing of as well...and always fitting everyone else in to your busy life.....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb19, graphics, maru