Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 01-10-2018, 04:15 AM #1
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Default Cameron was right about Kay

She's a complete attention seeker. Glad that the housemates are getting tired of her saying she wants to leave over and over again. God, she's so draining!
Old 01-10-2018, 04:20 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Yes he was right but then again he never liked her anyway , and i still don't trust Cameron .
Old 01-10-2018, 04:21 AM #3
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I do wonder if Kay is trying to isolate Lewis and Cameron from the group. But it's backfiring and she's isolating herself instead. Lol
Old 01-10-2018, 04:27 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I do wonder if Kay is trying to isolate Lewis and Cameron from the group. But it's backfiring and she's isolating herself instead. Lol
I think with Cameron she tried to play victim by telling everyone in her little sweet girl voice "ohh he doesn't like me " . The silly cow doesn't realise Zoe, Cian & Tomasz are a clique so they won't be on her side .

Obviously he doesn't like her , but maybe she wants sympathy .

And with Lewis F she's trying to latch onto him either because she knows he's popular now or she just enjoys messing with his head. Which is ironic considering she told Lewis G off for upsetting him .
Old 01-10-2018, 04:46 AM #5
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I think with Cameron she tried to play victim by telling everyone in her little sweet girl voice "ohh he doesn't like me " . The silly cow doesn't realise Zoe, Cian & Tomasz are a clique so they won't be on her side .

Obviously he doesn't like her , but maybe she wants sympathy .

And with Lewis F she's trying to latch onto him either because she knows he's popular now or she just enjoys messing with his head. Which is ironic considering she told Lewis G off for upsetting him .
She needs to leave him alone. What the hell has he done to upset her? It's all in her head
Old 01-10-2018, 04:59 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don’t think Cameron was right about her at all...(...sorry Vanessa..)...I think Kay’s right in saying that Cameron doesn’t like her and never has...maybe she’s someone he didn’t think he could ‘play’ because he’s quite the player...and I don’t think she’s trying to isolate Lewis either...I don’t think she has any sense of gameplay at all tbh...but I do think Lewis is right in that she’s not being realistic in being in the house and how she’s viewing the experience...she obviously seems to have someone on the outside, romantically...and for whatever reasons, doesn’t want to discuss them in any way...but that’s made her always be aware of how any ‘friendships’ within the house are being perceived...specifically her friendship with Lewis as they gel quite nicely together and have similarities enough to create a connection..so she’s obviously backing away from that, to protect her relationship, I would say...?...and obviously because she overthinks as well, so she may not need to be concerned about it...but she is concerned..?....anyways, no she doesn’t have to say anything but as Lewis says...things will be shown anyway and that’s beyond any of their control...as is how anything is interpreted by the viewers and also by anyone close to her...so she’s just putting herself in this confusing situation and making things difficult for herself...I like Kay, I think she’s a lovely, sweet person and very well meaning and very genuine...but I do think that BB is not the place for her and I do think it’s causing her too much conflict in herself in being there...and sadly, I think maybe leaving is the best thing for her...as I don’t think she’s going to feel as though she ‘fits’, no matter how long she’s there...

...she’s a beautiful wild flower in a field and not someone who was ever meant to be plucked and picked for a reality show..
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:03 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She needs to leave him alone. What the hell has he done to upset her? It's all in her head
And the whole talking in code aswell , i'm glad he's blown her cover with the whole stupid "red light " BS .

She's similar to Cameron with the sexuality thing aswell , she basically Told Brooke she'd be attracted to her . Even Brooke got worried she led her on and started avoiding her which i love .

But when it comes to Lewis she's acting like she can't be around him yet she was spending loads of time with him, and now she's pretty much saying she might have someone on the outside world . Yet she's happy to talk about relationships and say she's attracted to Brooke! .

It makes no sense! , and if she has got a bf or somebody on the outside world then they must have the patience of a SAINT! either that or they're too dopey .
Old 01-10-2018, 05:08 AM #8
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And the whole talking in code aswell , i'm glad he's blown her cover with the whole stupid "red light " BS .

She's similar to Cameron with the sexuality thing aswell , she basically Told Brooke she'd be attracted to her . Even Brooke got worried she led her on and started avoiding her which i love .

But when it comes to Lewis she's acting like she can't be around him yet she was spending loads of time with him, and now she's pretty much saying she might have someone on the outside world . Yet she's happy to talk about relationships and say she's attracted to Brooke! .

It makes no sense! , and if she has got a bf or somebody on the outside world then they must have the patience of a SAINT! either that or they're too dopey .
She clearly fancies him, but can't go there.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:15 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She clearly fancies him, but can't go there.
tbh i'm not even sure it's that , she probably just likes the attention . And what about about her attraction to Brooke? what was that about? .

I think she's trying to create something fake either with Brooke but because Brooke backed off she's worried now , and because Lewis is figuring her out she's become passive aggressive with him. She's got issues and secrets so why the hell is she on BB !!! is her acting career slow or what?? .
Old 01-10-2018, 05:21 AM #10
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

I'm with Ammi. Cameron went for her in the first instance and he has never made any secret of the fact that he doesnt like her. Think cauliflower

Kay isn't going to win the show so, given that, she is sure getting peoples backs up a lot given that she is completely harmless
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:29 AM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I'm with Ammi. Cameron went for her in the first instance and he has never made any secret of the fact that he doesnt like her. Think cauliflower

Kay isn't going to win the show so, given that, she is sure getting peoples backs up a lot given that she is completely harmless
..I think it was before cauli-gate...’you’ll be perceived as Lewis G’s bitch’ was the starting point, I think..(..while not saying anything about anyone else who was ok with Lewis G, only Kay..)....unless there was something before that but more subtle...while Cameron went on to say he couldn’t understand how people got wound up by Lewis G or some such thing ...and that he was absolutely fine in the house.....
Old 01-10-2018, 05:38 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I think it was before cauli-gate...’you’ll be perceived as Lewis G’s bitch’ was the starting point, I think..(..while not saying anything about anyone else who was ok with Lewis G, only Kay..)....unless there was something before that but more subtle...while Cameron went on to say he couldn’t understand how people got wound up by Lewis G or some such thing ...and that he was absolutely fine in the house.....
Yeah the "Lewis G Bitch" comment is what upset her , and Cameron's hug with her was so insincere . But he's ridiculous as at that time he made it seem like he couldn't stand Lewis G . Yet leading up to his eviction he was sucking up to him . Cauliflower was an excuse for him to have a rant, and he looks like a twat now as he's been hiding food in his closet .

But i still think Kay is fake and has issues .
Old 01-10-2018, 05:39 AM #13
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

This thread is dark sided
Old 01-10-2018, 05:45 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Yeah the "Lewis G Bitch" comment is what upset her , and Cameron's hug with her was so insincere . But he's ridiculous as at that time he made it seem like he couldn't stand Lewis G . Yet leading up to his eviction he was sucking up to him . Cauliflower was an excuse for him to have a rant, and he looks like a twat now as he's been hiding food in his closet .

But i still think Kay is fake and has issues .
..I guess because I love Tomasz’ game playing, I can’t really criticise Cameron’s too harshly......but yeah, Cameron’s finding her weaknesses and he’s manipulating them because she’s so sensitive, she’s becoming an easy play for him...he’s made her feel like she’s going to be a drain on the house this week in terms of budget...and I think that’s a part of what’s sparked her wanting to leave again atm...as well as her worrying how her friendship with Lewis is being perceived...I love her as a person...but I just don’t think BB is the place for her at all...
Old 01-10-2018, 05:50 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I guess because I love Tomasz’ game playing, I can’t really criticise Cameron’s too harshly......but yeah, Cameron’s finding her weaknesses and he’s manipulating them because she’s so sensitive, she’s becoming an easy play for him...he’s made her feel like she’s going to be a drain on the house this week in terms of budget...and I think that’s a part of what’s sparked her wanting to leave again atm...as well as her worrying how her friendship with Lewis is being perceived...I love her as a person...but I just don’t think BB is the place for her at all...
BB isn't the place for her , so yet again she's another pointless housemate . Why did she audition , what exactly did she think it was going to be like? . And also her emotional fit over people eating meat and the house being full of "meat" was an overreaction . It's not like any of them are shoving pork or chicken in her face to taunt her.

Cameron's rant with her was petty and pathetic , i'd like to see him argue with Isaac or Lewis F but no he's up their arses so that won't happen.

Even when Lewis F was laughing , he instead picked on Akeem for "grinning" . Despite the fact Lewis was the one belly laughing at him . So yeah when Cameron dislikes someone he becomes a hypocritical weasel .
Old 01-10-2018, 08:39 AM #16
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Sorry, I liked Kay st the start then the mess she is began to be revealed by herself and how she acted.
When just about all were irritated and getting annoyed at Lewis G winding them up, she was the 'only' one encouraging him by laughing and grinning.

I think she's false, I get sick of moaners saying they may leave just to get attention then staying.

The only thing I agree on is she shouldn't be in there, if she is up for eviction this week, I will happily wear my phone out voting to evict her.

I can't even stand listening to her now, never mind watch her.
She's acting pure and simple, in a negative way.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-10-2018 at 08:44 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:41 AM #17
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Sorry, I liked Kay st the start then the mess she is began to be revealed by herself and how she acted.
When just about all were irritated and getting annoyed at Lewis G winding them up, she was the 'only' one encouraging him by laughing and grinning.

I think she's false, I get such of moaners saying they may leave just to get attention then staying.

The only thing I agree on isbshe shouldn't be in there, if she is up for eviction this week, I will happily wear my phone out voting to evict her.

I can't even stand listening to her now, never mind watch her.
She's acting pure and simple, in a negative way.
She's turning on the only real friend she had in there. After all he has done for her. It pissed me right off
Old 01-10-2018, 09:13 AM #18
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

She will be up this week Im sure but its a pity Tomasz will be up against her and the public will evict her because of her moaning and that slimy gets will stay

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 01-10-2018 at 09:14 AM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:18 PM #19
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
She will be up this week Im sure but its a pity Tomasz will be up against her and the public will evict her because of her moaning and that slimy gets will stay
As long as Cameron doesn't stab Lewis in the back, he can stay.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:40 PM #20

She went in saying she didn't talk behind people's backs, yet has done exactly that ever since.

She doesn't even realise how hypocritical she is.

I would like Isaac out next, followed by her, then Gameboy Thomasz

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, kay