Notices

Big Brother 19 [Autumn 2018] BB19 UK will be shown on Channel 5. Start-date: Friday, 14th September 2018. Discuss the series here.


-----

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2018, 01:23 AM   #1
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,861

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
CBB21: Shane Lynch
Strictly 2017: Alexandra Burke


Default Always feeling sorry for himself !!!

How is he popular?? , it's the same routine every week now .

1. He has a rant in the DR because someone has done something he doesn't like.
2. Then he get's paranoid and has a breakdown
3. Has a moan & a bitch with his equally miserable friend Cameron
4. has tantrums about not taking part in task
5. And now he makes empty threats about leaving .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 11-10-2018 at 01:24 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:46 AM   #2
rusticgal
Senior Member
 
rusticgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
How is he popular?? , it's the same routine every week now .

1. He has a rant in the DR because someone has done something he doesn't like.
2. Then he get's paranoid and has a breakdown
3. Has a moan & a bitch with his equally miserable friend Cameron
4. has tantrums about not taking part in task
5. And now he makes empty threats about leaving .

I guess people love him because he is real...he knows his faults and stands by his morals...He is far from perfect and he knows it.

...and we love him for it
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:22 AM   #3
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
How is he popular?? , it's the same routine every week now .

1. He has a rant in the DR because someone has done something he doesn't like.
2. Then he get's paranoid and has a breakdown
3. Has a moan & a bitch with his equally miserable friend Cameron
4. has tantrums about not taking part in task
5. And now he makes empty threats about leaving .
On the other hand he has had some funny moments which are few and far between or almost non existent by the other miserable housemates.

When he is is up, he is up and when he is down, he is down and when he is only half way up, he is neither up nor down.

That's Lewis
__________________
Marriage is like a deck of cards - In the beginning it is two hearts and a diamond - By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #4
Vanessa
The Italian Job
 
Vanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 87,352

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
IAC2016: Adam Thomas
Strictly 2016: Danny Mac
X Factor 2016: Matt Terry


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
On the other hand he has had some funny moments which are few and far between or almost non existent by the other miserable housemates.

When he is is up, he is up and when he is down, he is down and when he is only half way up, he is neither up nor down.

That's Lewis
He has issues, but at least he admits he has them. And he doesn't take himself too seriously, which i love.
__________________
Vanessa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #5
fred7853
User banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He has issues, but at least he admits he has them. And he doesn't take himself too seriously, which i love.
Admitting you have issues does not make them any easier to deal with. It just shows people you know you are a fruitcake with no redeeming qualities. In a house full of unstable nutters, he shines about as bright as a 50w bulb, Outside in the real world he is as dim as a tail light and thats why hes in there. he wants to show the world hes philosophically capable of being reasonable, but sadly he is failing miserably and is about to implode.
fred7853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:00 AM   #6
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred7853 View Post
Admitting you have issues does not make them any easier to deal with. It just shows people you know you are a fruitcake with no redeeming qualities. In a house full of unstable nutters, he shines about as bright as a 50w bulb, Outside in the real world he is as dim as a tail light and thats why hes in there. he wants to show the world hes philosophically capable of being reasonable, but sadly he is failing miserably and is about to implode.
In your opinion.

The polls show differently, Lewis is liked so has redeeming qualities for these voters.

We can all have opinions but when presented as fact, it is not always the case or correct .
__________________
Marriage is like a deck of cards - In the beginning it is two hearts and a diamond - By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 11-10-2018 at 10:01 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #7
Niamh.
Niamh. - RIP Kerry x
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 119,434
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

He's a great HM and I think probably a good guy but I think he'd also be a bit draining with his constant intensity
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:07 AM   #8
fred7853
User banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
In your opinion.

The polls show differently, Lewis is liked so has redeeming qualities for these voters.

We can all have opinions but when presented as fact, it is not always the case or correct .
Polls represent the character we are watching and in the main the person we want to see in there to stir up drama and create dichord. The polls dont vote on the likeness of that character. Polls are deceptive as they dont consider normal views they are laced with partisan ideals and sadly the bigger the numpty you are, the higher up the poll you are. As a HM, Lewis is viewing gold, as a person he is a twat, end of.
fred7853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #9
Vanessa
The Italian Job
 
Vanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 87,352

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
IAC2016: Adam Thomas
Strictly 2016: Danny Mac
X Factor 2016: Matt Terry


Default

Great housemate. I particularly enjoyed Hussain sucking lemons when he won the gamechanger. Brilliant
__________________
Vanessa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:17 PM   #10
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred7853 View Post
Polls represent the character we are watching and in the main the person we want to see in there to stir up drama and create dichord. The polls dont vote on the likeness of that character. Polls are deceptive as they dont consider normal views they are laced with partisan ideals and sadly the bigger the numpty you are, the higher up the poll you are. As a HM, Lewis is viewing gold, as a person he is a twat, end of.
Not end of at all, only when Lewis is voted out.

Not this week. Great!!!
__________________
Marriage is like a deck of cards - In the beginning it is two hearts and a diamond - By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 11-10-2018 at 12:29 PM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:08 PM   #11
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,484

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

I must admit I am getting fed up with his moaning. He keeps saying he doesnt want to live with these people or be in this house. His playacting with Brooke is funny but funny moments from him are very rare. He needs to lighten up, mingle more and smile more
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:22 PM   #12
poppsywoppsy
Senior Member
 
poppsywoppsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I must admit I am getting fed up with his moaning. He keeps saying he doesnt want to live with these people or be in this house. His playacting with Brooke is funny but funny moments from him are very rare. He needs to lighten up, mingle more and smile more
I think what you see is what you get with Lewis.

When he is happy, you will know and vice versa.

I like watching him but living with him would drive me insane, paranoid, anxious etc, etc, too.
__________________
Marriage is like a deck of cards - In the beginning it is two hearts and a diamond - By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #13
Cherie
Cherie Bomb
 
Cherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 34,797
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Default

I think we all agreed that if a hm says they want to go, BB should open the door?

He has a God complex, everything is about him, he could care less about his fellow hms, he is still making digs about LG even though he wouldn't go near him when he was in house which I think is a bit below the belt, the guy is gone, move on and stop referring to him especially as he never told him to his face he had an issue with him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDodge View Post
Do people get their Dulux colour chart out to classify housemates?
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:51 PM   #14
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,861

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
CBB21: Shane Lynch
Strictly 2017: Alexandra Burke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I think we all agreed that if a hm says they want to go, BB should open the door?

He has a God complex, everything is about him, he could care less about his fellow hms, he is still making digs about LG even though he wouldn't go near him when he was in house which I think is a bit below the belt, the guy is gone, move on and stop referring to him especially as he never told him to his face he had an issue with him.
The more Lewis behaves like this the more he comes across as self entitled and full of himself . He actually expects the housemates to like him even when he's being a miserable twat . And of course it's all their fault because he can't possibly play games with them anymore , he's too lazy and moody to make the effort so he isolates himself . And he's talked about sex aswell so i don't know why he's acting like he's some intelligent stephen Hawkin .

He's always sat doing yoga or he's laid on the bench in the lockeroom . It's become blatantly obvious that Lewis doesn't want to put any effort into interactions, he takes zero responsibility. Even when he admits to his "flaws" it's done in such a flippant way that he's still saying it's their fault basically.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #15
Rob!
No filter
 
Rob!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,883

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
CBB20: Helen Lederer
IAC2017: Rebeckah Vardy


Default

It's called anxiety. It manifests itself in many different ways and sometimes people that are lucky enough to never have experienced it may not relate.
__________________

I ain't phobic about homos. I just can't stand the sight of 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post


Please note : There is nothing wrong with being Gay.
Rob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:57 PM   #16
Elliot
Senior Member
 
Elliot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,254

Favourites (more):
IAC2018: Fleur East
BB18: Isabelle
CBB17: Gemma Collins
BB8: Charley
Default

He’s clearly emulating stuff he thinks the public will find cool
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliyah View Post
I hate vegans.

My cousin is vegan so when I know she's at my nannas I make me and my nanna a ham sandwhich and eat it slowly in front of her. I even tried to force some left over beef from my nannas sunday dinner down her throat before but my nanna went crazy because she started crying

Last edited by Elliot; 11-10-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:06 PM   #17
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,861

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
CBB21: Shane Lynch
Strictly 2017: Alexandra Burke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Hes clearly emulating stuff he thinks the public will find cool
Even his bun annoys me now !!
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
feeling, lewis

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts