Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 12-10-2018, 02:49 PM #26
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
It'll be Lewis vs Tomasz next week I reckon
I can't see them nominating tomasz..maybe a couple. Lewis V Tomasz would be a HUGE moneyspinner for them though, bet they would love that! Infact Lewis V anyone, in a head to head would be huge. As he has a lot of fans, but also a LOT of people dislike him. It would be basically the final, but early and with added negative votes for whoever hes against tbh
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 12-10-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:54 PM #27
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I reckon so he will guarantee at least 4 i reckon
I think possibly, a lot of the housemates will use the easy excuse. Which is 'they have't been in the house since the start'. Isabella might get off with this as she seems pretty liked. Most housemates besides Lewis and Cameron seem neutral on Hussain though...so hes a target.

I think Lewis will get the most noms, by a long shot though. Cameron might possibly pick up a vote from Cian, though I think he might let him off as he fancies him

Lewis, Hussain, Akeem maybe and whoever the public vote thing is (Brooke or Isabella I think), is my prediction. Unless its a double...in which case I think it will be Lewis, Hussain, Akeem and Tomasz, and 2 public nominees (Brooke and Isabella)

A double eviction with Lewis and Tomasz up would be a goldmine. Even those who don't normally vote would be tempted to.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 12-10-2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:02 PM #28
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think possibly, a lot of the housemates will use the easy excuse. Which is 'they have't been in the house since the start'. Isabella might get off with this as she seems pretty liked. Most housemates besides Lewis and Cameron seem neutral on Hussain though...so hes a target.

I think Lewis will get the most noms, by a long shot though. Cameron might possibly pick up a vote from Cian, though I think he might let him off as he fancies him

Lewis, Hussain, Akeem maybe and whoever the public vote thing is (Brooke or Isabella I think), is my prediction. Unless its a double...in which case I think it will be Lewis, Hussain, Akeem and Tomasz, and 2 public nominees (Brooke and Isabella)

A double eviction with Lewis and Tomasz up would be a goldmine. Even those who don't normally vote would be tempted to.
it is about time for them to maximise the voting revenue, and when better than after this week when voters are in a frenzy
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:18 PM #29
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDodge View Post
Akeem is the only one in the house who nominates Cameron.

If he goes then Cameron will have no noms. Cian argued with him but he's not going to nominate his hearthrob.
Kenaley has nommed Cameron.
She didn't this week hfowever.

Last edited by joeysteele; 12-10-2018 at 03:18 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:21 PM #30
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
it is about time for them to maximise the voting revenue, and when better than after this week when voters are in a frenzy
I think they might have meant the public nomination to do this. But if so, they totally did it the wrong way around. Should have been VTS for the series, and VTE for the public nom. As generally, those who are really disliked also have a lot of support, so they will be voted by the public and up each week, but saved (VTS only makes a difference with more than 2 up though) with a lot of votes for them.

The way they have done it..it seems daft as its very very rare for someone to be bottom of the fave housemates poll, but disliked enough to get votes. Isaac is the only one that that has applied to this year I think. Kenaley is not disliked much, its just the Akeem thing thats ****ed her.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 12-10-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, lewis, reckon, week