Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 14-10-2018, 04:16 AM #1
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
Default Just got through Kay's exit and I *HATE* Cameron

Yes I know I'm like 10 days behind and I'm slowly working my way back into real time but I just need to get it all off my chest, in bullet points!

-I hate how he nominated Kenaley Week 2 for trying to sway Zoe's decision to swap Big Coins when his best bud Lewis F did the exact same thing but ten times more obnoxiously
-I hate his stupid ****ing DRs that actually say NOTHING! "The game is afoot! Masks are slipping! People are playing the game and being fake!" like wow that's almost as groundbreaking as 854's thread where he finally realized that BBUK is a show that largely hates black people
-I hate how he's trying to market his "fear" of "ghosts" as one of his quirks
-I hate how he bitches about Akeem sitting on the fence despite the fact that he spent all of Week 2 ping-ponging back and forth between comforting Lewis F and then telling Lewis G that it's such a shame that nobody else is intelligent enough to see THE REAL LEWIS G and everyone is awful for using him as a scapegoat
-I hate how he then proceeded to use earth angel Kay as his personal ****ing scapegoat every second he got
-I hate, again, how relentlessly MEAN he was to Kay, and hypocritically too! Like he bitched within her earshot about how her talking about veganism is so boring, and then he was appalled and infuriated when she clapped back that his conversations are equally uninteresting, and then got all indignant because ~everybody else agrees with him~
-I hate how he keeps insisting that if there's anything he hates is arrogance despite the fact that he is easily the most arrogant person in the house
-I hate how he made such a big production about how he couldn't POSSIBLY unscrew anyone's Big Coins because he is MORAL and ETHICAL, all while Brooke did the exact same thing without posturing about how much of a good person she is
-I hate how whenever he gets in a fight with Kay or Akeem and they speak rationally to him or smile at him, we have to then watch two separate scenes of Cameron bitching about how Kay and Akeem were trying to RILE HIM UP and GET A REACTION out of him when he was clearly trying to provoke them in the first place
-I hate how he bitches about everyone else having a gameplan when he is THE most game-aware person in the house and isn't even trying to hide it. Like come on sis, you are transparently freaking out that Tomasz's stench of being a gameplayer is going to rub off onto you because "the worst game move you can make is admitting you have a gameplan!" which is exactly why Cameron feels the need to tell us that he is REAL and EVERYONE ELSE is playing a game except for him
-I hate how he rants and raves at any mild annoyance and tries to round up the entire house to take his side (Akeem smiled at me! Kay confronted me on something I did say!)
-I hate how within 15 minutes of Kay walking, Cameron had a meltdown in the toilet because he had to make the moment all about himself and he was clearly worried that he would be seen as a villain for making Kay walk or being associated with Lewis F who made Kay walk
-and I'm not even there yet but I'm sure that I am going to hate the scene where he "comes" "out."

So yes, I know most of us reached this point like a week and a half ago but I needed to post my own personal manifesto as to why I can't ****ing stand Cameron Marsden. Sorry Daniel_ xx
Old 14-10-2018, 04:30 AM #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

This tea is PIPING and pretty much perfectly sums up why I've stopped watching. This series is just really, really lacking in...fun / likeable people. Cian, Zoe, Brooke and to an extent Tomasz are all OK but otherwise there's just such a bland efficacy to the highlights shows now. "Lewis has a thing to say, now Cameron has a thing to say, now Akeem is refuting them"... and really not a lot else.

The coming out scene was cute but in a totally chickening out of it kind of way, like refusing to even say the word (oh so now she's masc?) and having to have it coaxed out by (I think it was?) Cian whilst Lewis sits there smugly grinning as if he's just unearthed Tutanfuckingkhamun. They're just such a toxic pair and once you throw in Isaac, Lewis G, Anamelia (god love her but she was an idiotic foghorn) and are left with some pretty inconsequential leftovers, there's just nothing to root for.

Not to mention I find it wearily sad that a year that started off 'Year of the Woman' has ended up with the two biggest misogynists in a long, long time as the bookies favourites to win. Perhaps Lewis isn't - hell, perhaps Cameron isn't either because his diatribes on YouTube are about as informed as my decision, at 18 years old, that I was a Straight Male - but their reactionary personalities and inability to tackle anyone, face-to-face, that isn't female, is just...skin-crawling. You've given a lot more examples than I could recall regarding Cameron but in particular their handlings of Anamelia were pretty telling, too, but obvs she was a 'Bitch Who Deserved It' so it was fine?

God I wish we'd ended on BB18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 04:50 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Yes I know I'm like 10 days behind and I'm slowly working my way back into real time but I just need to get it all off my chest, in bullet points!

-I hate how he nominated Kenaley Week 2 for trying to sway Zoe's decision to swap Big Coins when his best bud Lewis F did the exact same thing but ten times more obnoxiously
-I hate his stupid ****ing DRs that actually say NOTHING! "The game is afoot! Masks are slipping! People are playing the game and being fake!" like wow that's almost as groundbreaking as 854's thread where he finally realized that BBUK is a show that largely hates black people
-I hate how he bitches about Akeem sitting on the fence despite the fact that he spent all of Week 2 ping-ponging back and forth between comforting Lewis F and then telling Lewis G that it's such a shame that nobody else is intelligent enough to see THE REAL LEWIS G and everyone is awful for using him as a scapegoat
-I hate how he then proceeded to use earth angel Kay as his personal ****ing scapegoat every second he got
-I hate, again, how relentlessly MEAN he was to Kay, and hypocritically too! Like he bitched within her earshot about how her talking about veganism is so boring, and then he was appalled and infuriated when she clapped back that his conversations are equally uninteresting, and then got all indignant because ~everybody else agrees with him~
-I hate how he keeps insisting that if there's anything he hates is arrogance despite the fact that he is easily the most arrogant person in the house
-I hate how he made such a big production about how he couldn't POSSIBLY unscrew anyone's Big Coins because he is MORAL and ETHICAL, all while Brooke did the exact same thing without posturing about how much of a good person she is
-I hate how whenever he gets in a fight with Kay or Akeem and they speak rationally to him or smile at him, we have to then watch two separate scenes of Cameron bitching about how Kay and Akeem were trying to RILE HIM UP and GET A REACTION out of him when he was clearly trying to provoke them in the first place
-I hate how he bitches about everyone else having a gameplan when he is THE most game-aware person in the house and isn't even trying to hide it. Like come on sis, you are transparently freaking out that Tomasz's stench of being a gameplayer is going to rub off onto you because "the worst game move you can make is admitting you have a gameplan!" which is exactly why Cameron feels the need to tell us that he is REAL and EVERYONE ELSE is playing a game except for him
-I hate how he rants and raves at any mild annoyance and tries to round up the entire house to take his side (Akeem smiled at me! Kay confronted me on something I did say!)
-I hate how within 15 minutes of Kay walking, Cameron had a meltdown in the toilet because he had to make the moment all about himself and he was clearly worried that he would be seen as a villain for making Kay walk or being associated with Lewis F who made Kay walk
-and I'm not even there yet but I'm sure that I am going to hate the scene where he "comes" "out."

So yes, I know most of us reached this point like a week and a half ago but I needed to post my own personal manifesto as to why I can't ****ing stand Cameron Marsden. Sorry Daniel_ xx

Just as a warning the coming out scene with Cameron is one of the most cringey prolonged camera hogging things ive ever seen!! . He was even forcing tears like a scared little lamb about to be slaughtered! truly embarrassing .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 04:57 AM #4
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Macie...your thought processes are tremendous...truly majestic.....I’m just not sure though that there has been such ‘intent’ with Cameron of game play in his actions and behaviour...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 05:00 AM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..this feels like the laying out of a book or movie...’The Exorcism of Cameron’...is it The spirit of Lewis that has to be exorcised from him..Macie I love you so much......
Old 14-10-2018, 05:15 AM #6
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I have to say though, Macie...I don’t dislike Cameron...yeah he’s a naturally negative personality, I know...but he is someone only at the very beginning of his adult life and full of angst and anger and annoyance and intolerance etc...and in the house..?...he’s very influenced by someone a bit older who he has huge affection and admiration for...but who doesn’t have much balance and stability in his thought processes ..so who is also full of angst and anger and annoyance and intolerance...Lewis doesn’t balance anything in Cameron, he only enhances and brings to the surface...and that’s something Cameron has no self awareness of in his adoration of Lewis....how he and Lewis are such a bad mix of personalities together...
Old 14-10-2018, 08:44 AM #7

And if you thought he was bad NOW, just wait till you catch up to the episodes where he gets extremely offended by pressing matters such as:

-Hussain being arrogant and confident :/
-Akeem farting on Cameron's pillow and CONTINUING to be offended after Akeem apologizes :/
-Akeem whistling :/ :/ :/

I mean ****ing hell, as I said in another thread, if he's this miserable and easily annoyed at the age of 18, what's he going to become when he gets older?

Last edited by Epic.; 14-10-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 08:58 AM #8
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post

I mean ****ing hell, as I said in another thread, if he's this miserable and easily annoyed at the age of 18, what's he going to become when he gets older?
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 09:02 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

You will soften to him.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 09:07 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
You will never soften to him.
Exactly. He will only get worse as the season goes. No lies told.

Favs: Kim Woodburn | Chanelle |
Isabelle | Tiffany Pollard | Jenna Jameson | Brandi
Pink Panther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 09:55 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[QUOTE=Pink Panther;im a dick [/QUOTE]

Shush.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 10:26 AM #12
A great thief

A great thief

DRAG him sis
Old 14-10-2018, 10:38 AM #13

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
This tea is PIPING and pretty much perfectly sums up why I've stopped watching. This series is just really, really lacking in...fun / likeable people. Cian, Zoe, Brooke and to an extent Tomasz are all OK but otherwise there's just such a bland efficacy to the highlights shows now. "Lewis has a thing to say, now Cameron has a thing to say, now Akeem is refuting them"... and really not a lot else.

The coming out scene was cute but in a totally chickening out of it kind of way, like refusing to even say the word (oh so now she's masc?) and having to have it coaxed out by (I think it was?) Cian whilst Lewis sits there smugly grinning as if he's just unearthed Tutanfuckingkhamun. They're just such a toxic pair and once you throw in Isaac, Lewis G, Anamelia (god love her but she was an idiotic foghorn) and are left with some pretty inconsequential leftovers, there's just nothing to root for.

Not to mention I find it wearily sad that a year that started off 'Year of the Woman' has ended up with the two biggest misogynists in a long, long time as the bookies favourites to win. Perhaps Lewis isn't - hell, perhaps Cameron isn't either because his diatribes on YouTube are about as informed as my decision, at 18 years old, that I was a Straight Male - but their reactionary personalities and inability to tackle anyone, face-to-face, that isn't female, is just...skin-crawling. You've given a lot more examples than I could recall regarding Cameron but in particular their handlings of Anamelia were pretty telling, too, but obvs she was a 'Bitch Who Deserved It' so it was fine?

Good post! Tutanfuckingkhamun indeed.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 14-10-2018 at 10:38 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 10:42 AM #14
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Cameron is a d**khead, that's for sure.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:31 PM #15
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Macie and Shaun snapped.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:33 PM #16
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

I too am not his biggest fan

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:34 PM #17

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB14: Frenchy

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB14: Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
You will soften to him.

Or harden
BENDERBOY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:36 PM #18

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post

I've been saying this all series aaaaaaa the tea
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:36 PM #19

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Nikita Kuzmin
BB2023: Jordan

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Nikita Kuzmin
BB2023: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
Or harden
rph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:42 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post

this post as well oml speak my mind
it'd be so much better if anamelia and kay were still here

Last edited by Elliot; 14-10-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:00 PM #21
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

He's the absolute ****ing worst.
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 02:40 PM #22
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

The aftermath of Kay leaving, when Cameron and Lewis completed her character assassination in the bedroom was nauseating. She walked, she's not here anymore, move on!

He definitely needs to grow and loosen up.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 04:11 PM #23
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Join the club sis

Old 14-10-2018, 05:03 PM #24

Favourites:

Favourites:

Spoiler: He gets worse
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 05:05 PM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I don't know if I'm excited or scared by the idea of Macie posting another thread about C*m*r*n once they're all caught up
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, exit, hate, kay