Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 17-10-2018, 09:42 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default British man mistakenly killed Alps Racist i'm glad he's dead says his mother

Mark Sutton, 34, died after being shot on Saturday by a hunter in France
Tributes flooded in on Facebook for the Brit who grew up in Wales
His mother said she is glad he was dead and his ex has celebrated the news
Another woman said she was attacked and raped by Sutton around '100 times'

The shattered girlfriend of a British cyclist shot dead by a French hunter who mistook him for an animal has spoken of her 'devastation' after he was branded a rapist.

Grieving Jo Watts broke her silence to rubbish claims made today by Marc Sutton's mother that he was a depraved monster, who raped a child.

Sutton, 34, was killed on Saturday as he rode his mountain bike along a trail in Montriond in the French Alps, near Morzine.

Speaking publicly for the first time since his death, Jo - his partner of nine years, said: 'I'm shattered by his death, his life taken so violently by a hunter while he innocently rode his bike on a popular track.

'Now, to add to all that I'm devastated people have chosen now to make these allegations – nothing to do with how he died – when Marc is not here to defend himself.'

She added: 'His friends know the real Marc.'

Sutton's mother Katrina was branded a 'monster' and 'a rapist *******' by his own mother and an ex girlfriend who said she was happy he is dead.

His Katrina posted about his death on Facebook. She wrote: 'I hope you rot in hell Marc Thomas Sutton.

'My only disappointment is you died instantly. For any horrified people reading this, I'm not some vicious troll. I'm the woman who gave birth to him.'

She added: 'This man was a monster. A bullet aimed at an animal. You aimed well. Karma called on you.'

Speaking today a third woman said she was raped and attacked by him around 100 times.

The victim who cannot be named for legal reasons said his death was a shock to her - but that she welcomed the news.

She said: 'He was a rapist ******* and I'm glad he's dead.

'When I heard he had been killed I felt utter relief, it was a massive burden off my back. I was just relieved he couldn't hurt us or anyone again.

'He deserved to be shot like an animal — he was the biggest animal there was.

'They hunted the right animal. I want the killer to get off because he did us a favour.

'It was karma and I knew it would get him one day.'

The woman also said it was a 'shame he died so quickly' because she would have preferred him to have suffered.

But Sutton's partner Jo called the allegations 'wicked lies'. Her mother Wendy Watts also said the claims were “ridiculous”. And the cyclist's father John Sutton has reported his ex-wife Katrina and the victim to the police for making the story up and harassment.

Jo, who set up a vegetarian restaurant Wild Beets with her partner when they moved to France six years ago, said the allegations went totally against the character of the man she knew and loved.

She said: 'The Marc I knew and loved was a kind, happy, loving man who would do anything for anyone.

'We were together for nine years and knew we'd grow old together.

'We had worked so hard to build up two businesses from scratch in the mountains where we made our home – Marc always the creative, ambitious, incredible chef and people person, me supporting him in every way.'

There has been a huge outpouring of grief from friends in the resort.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-MOTHER.html

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 10:09 AM #2

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Harsh.
But the wording of the victim saying he could no longer rape us, and being accused of being a child rapist, makes me wonder if it was his sisters he raped.
Also the fact that he did it over a 100 times.
These things do happen.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alps, british, dead, glad, killed, man, mistakenly, mother, racist