Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 22-10-2018, 09:53 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...from the conversation, Cameron asked them to cut it..so it wasn’t really about ego..they all did their best considering they’re not skilled at being stylists...it wasn’t about the haircut as such though...it was about having some consideration for the feelings of a friend..not about ‘I’m entitled to my opinion no matter who that opinion might hurt’...it was easy to see the deflation in Cameron and he told Lewis to hush op or to stop...
He is entitled to his opinion that is the way he is, he would rather someone be truthful to him than lead him on. This is why he sorted it out with Isabelle and then he learnt to trust her. It is hypocritical to say that things are ok if they are not. They took it upon themselves and their egos thought they could do it, they cant. The lad looks dreadful but they will all baby him, he will be in the final unless he goes this week.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 09:56 AM #27
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
He is entitled to his opinion that is the way he is, he would rather someone be truthful to him than lead him on. This is why he sorted it out with Isabelle and then he learnt to trust her. It is hypocritical to say that things are ok if they are not. They took it upon themselves and their egos thought they could do it, they cant. The lad looks dreadful but they will all baby him, he will be in the final unless he goes this week.
I'm just glad that Lewis and Cameron are still friends. I really like their close bond.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:58 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewys View Post
how are people calling sian a bitch for talking about lewis behind her back when she was upset he put the middle finger up at everyone and she thinks he seems ungrateful for the experience but the same ones think it's fine when lewis calls her a dinner lady and the c word for LITERALLY COOKING FOOD FOR THE HOUSE !!! a GOOD DEED !!! you literally pick n choose what u see

lewis has never said any of that to her face, sian wasn't actually malicious about lewis she was just venting where as lewis was nasty for no reason
Ok so if we put it down to venting then so was Lewis, what is the difference? Zoe stirred the pot well and truly re Sian, she doesnt like her and she put her views across. The trouble with those who have been friendly with Lewis they have gone tittle tattling back to the others. Him and Akeem have been the scapegoats, easy meat for noms. I wonder if they will see Akeem in a different light again?
Old 22-10-2018, 09:59 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
..yeah he is entitled to his opinion no matter if it was hurtful to Cameron..his little bro...and the others were entitled to judge his opinion, which they did...and I feel Cameron did as well by the obvious deflation in him and when he told Lewis to stop...it’s nice for opinions to have consideration as well and fit the situation...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 10:01 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I'm just glad that Lewis and Cameron are still friends. I really like their close bond.
I was Vanessa but am not sure if it is going to last tbh, Cameron is being moddly coddled by the others now and he may forget what a friend Lewis has been to him. Zoe seems to have gone back to Cian, Brooke wanted him evicted, I wonder if she will change her mind after Lewis was willing to let her have the puzzle piece? I doubt it tbh as they all have short memories. There isnt anyone else who was on his side, a shame that Isabella went tbh. I also think that he has the money on his mind so loyalties may not matter.

Last edited by Jules82; 22-10-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:11 AM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah he is entitled to his opinion no matter if it was hurtful to Cameron..his little bro...and the others were entitled to judge his opinion, which they did...and I feel Cameron did as well by the obvious deflation in him and when he told Lewis to stop...it’s nice for opinions to have consideration as well and fit the situation...
Yes but we know what each character is like and that is Lewis' way, honest and forthright instead of hypocritical. At the end of the day we seem to forget that it began as a tease and that Lewis did say that Cameron was handsome. They moreorless told L to F off whilst they were doing it, this would have put his back up. Cameron needs to lighten up and not be so sensitive about his character, be happy in his own skin. He knows it is a mess, if he were my lad and I was watching I would have a fit over it, we all want our own to look good. With knowledge comes action.....positive thought and progression, Cameron will learn to take it all in one day, he is young at the moment. Cameron really got his own back by evicting Isabella, I have no doubt that that was a jealous conclusion as she had got close to L. Sadly he will most likely drop him now.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:21 AM #32
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Yes but we know what each character is like and that is Lewis' way, honest and forthright instead of hypocritical. At the end of the day we seem to forget that it began as a tease and that Lewis did say that Cameron was handsome. They moreorless told L to F off whilst they were doing it, this would have put his back up. Cameron needs to lighten up and not be so sensitive about his character, be happy in his own skin. He knows it is a mess, if he were my lad and I was watching I would have a fit over it, we all want our own to look good. With knowledge comes action.....positive thought and progression, Cameron will learn to take it all in one day, he is young at the moment. Cameron really got his own back by evicting Isabella, I have no doubt that that was a jealous conclusion as she had got close to L. Sadly he will most likely drop him now.
...but if you were watching ‘your own’, Jules...they wouldn’t be seeing you have that fit, they be completely unaware of it so it wouldn’t be making them feel bad about themselves while they were in the house and couldn’t get a professional cut until they came out...what’s the value of saying what an awful cut it was when saying that was only going to hurt his friend more than anyone else..honest and forthright can also be tactless and careless...we’ve seen Lewis is capable of self control as housemates were proud of him showing...so he could have used self control in consideration for someone he cares about and just said...’You’re handsome no matter which cut you have..’...that was all that needed to be said ..but he can’t take self criticism..(...and yet can give it so frequently to others..’)...so that became his focus in continuing at the expense of Cameron’s feelings...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 10:42 AM #33
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Oh Cherie so you like a row do you, there are some in there which one could talk to creepy Akeem. sexual Tomasz, the boy Cameron, Zoe at one time but we have to remember that she stirred the pot over Sian and she never took any of the girls in for her treat, Brooke but she has become firey all of a sudden over not taking any criticism but any chat with Sian would end in an argument tbh. That wont do any good for either of them. Cian is a no no, on second thoughts he would try and be the peacemaker and interfere.....no just let the others call Lewis a ******* then everyone will be happy. It seems that that word is part of the younger elements vocabulary these days, along with the F word. I personally do not like either but in this instance we are watching a gameshow and it seems that anything goes for all of them.
You seem to be missing the point, that apparently Sian is spineless I don't know what the rest of your post is referring to

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cian, sian