Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 26-10-2018, 02:50 PM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default Lewis post show phone call..

Cameron calls him..

Cam: Hey Lewis, fancy meeting up?

Lew: Nah, I'm too busy pissing away the 100k the gullible public gifted me. Now there's no cams and no shallow and gullible people around for me to extract rewards from, there's no real point in carrying on our fake friendship, is there? So is that all? coz I'm in quite the hurry to get to an orgy party. I've been to half a dozen already this week.

Cam: But I thought you said you were only having sex with people you felt a deep connection with???

Lew: AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA you believed that garbage? don't be so bloody naive, kiddo, that was just some I was spinning as part of the "intellectual" "guru" character I made up to fool the moronic masses. In fairness to you, my pathetic see through act did in fact act fool so many, or else they were just thirsty for my pretty boy looks. My mates showed me a clip of embarrassing Emma saying "I was like an onion" - "lots of layers to me" BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I initially laughed at that until my stomach hurt, but now I just cringe at it, it's just so damn pathetic.

Cam: But Lewi..

Lew(interrupts): Sorry kid I really do have to rush to get ready for this orgy. See ya(phone slams)
Old 26-10-2018, 02:52 PM #2

That don't impress me much
Old 26-10-2018, 02:53 PM #3
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

You tried huh
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 02:54 PM #4
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

Welp
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 03:07 PM #5

Bless you for trying...
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 03:23 PM #6
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Pro Sniper interesting scenario, bet that happens a lot with post bb friendships
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 03:24 PM #7

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Cameron calls him..

Cam: Hey Lewis, fancy meeting up?

Lew: Nah, I'm too busy pissing away the 100k the gullible public gifted me. Now there's no cams and no shallow and gullible people around for me to extract rewards from, there's no real point in carrying on our fake friendship, is there? So is that all? coz I'm in quite the hurry to get to an orgy party. I've been to half a dozen already this week.

Cam: But I thought you said you were only having sex with people you felt a deep connection with???

Lew: AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA you believed that garbage? don't be so bloody naive, kiddo, that was just some I was spinning as part of the "intellectual" "guru" character I made up to fool the moronic masses. In fairness to you, my pathetic see through act did in fact act fool so many, or else they were just thirsty for my pretty boy looks. My mates showed me a clip of embarrassing Emma saying "I was like an onion" - "lots of layers to me" BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I initially laughed at that until my stomach hurt, but now I just cringe at it, it's just so damn pathetic.

Cam: But Lewi..

Lew(interrupts): Sorry kid I really do have to rush to get ready for this orgy. See ya(phone slams)
Don't give up the day job,lol

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 03:24 PM #8

After the initial blow off, every time Cam calls again..

brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........
Old 26-10-2018, 03:36 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
After the initial blow off, every time Cam calls again..

brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........brrr, brrr........
Bloody BT gone down again.
Old 26-10-2018, 03:40 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Bloody BT gone down again.
It's bitontheslide on the line from last week trying to get Lewis out

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 03:45 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
It's bitontheslide on the line from last week trying to get Lewis out
Bitontheslide, just perfect analysis

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 26-10-2018 at 03:45 PM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
call, cameron, lewis, phone, post, show