Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 29-10-2018, 11:26 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I guess some people just can't understand the difference in questioning a housemates morals after seeing them in the house for months and questioning soneones parenting skills with zero perspective on said skills.

Sad really but not shocked at all.

I guess someone can attack someones morals like you attack personal features...that's a moral to be questioned in itself.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:27 AM #27

Quote:
Lewis was criticised for his actions because they were criminal convictions though, he admitted to them in his VT.

Unless you have evidence to prove Sian is a bad parent then anyone insinuating she is are vile. Calling someones parenting of a small child into question is genuinely horrific. If you felt the need to question her parents for the way she was raised then I would say fair game but to attack her parenting of her 4 year old is just vindictive.
As I had no idea she even had a child, please direct those comments to those who actually posted these comments, not me.

It's come one, come all in criticisms about the housemates and it's quite a pleasant feeling to see those who took so much pleasure in slating Lewis, now having to defend their own favourites perceived failings.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 29-10-2018 at 11:28 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:28 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Judging anybodies parenting skills because of their appearance on a reality show is awful and unnecessary, but we can’t have it both ways where it’s okay to be done to one housemate but not to another, it shouldn’t be a pick and chose situation, but it’s sad that some people seem to think it is.

Last edited by Liam-; 29-10-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:29 AM #29
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I guess someone can attack someones morals like you attack personal features...that's a moral to be questioned in itself.
Yes they can if they want as we see them on the show. If somebody called Sian ugly that is an opinion and I wouldn't care.

To to try and insinuate she is a bad parent is evil but looking at who has said it it is rather fitting.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:31 AM #30
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Judging anybodies parenting skills because of their appearance on a reality show is awful and unnecessary, but we can’t have it both ways where it’s okay to be done to one housemate but not to another, it shouldn’t be a pick and chose situation, but it’s sad that some people seem to think it is.
Who thinks it is?

You keep piping up with these barbed comments with very little relevance to the conversation actually going on.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:35 AM #31
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
As I had no idea she even had a child, please direct those comments to those who actually posted these comments, not me.
Nobody said you personally did.

Quote:
It's come one, come all in criticisms about the housemates and it's quite a pleasant feeling to see those who took so much pleasure in slating Lewis, now having to defend their own favourites perceived failings.
I agree criticism of housemates is absoloutely fine. If you called Sian a cold heartless cow that is your opinion and like it or not I would debate it but not disrespect your opinion but comments about her parenting are simply below the belt. If you cannot see that then just wowsers.

Last edited by Amy Jade; 29-10-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:35 AM #32
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
The unfortunate thing about todays society is, too many young go in for one night stands, some do not even tell the other person. There are other things whereby the male may not know but...for those who do they should take full responsiblity, many do if they are allowed to. Some go into bad marriages or partnerships, no matter what, the child is always at risk. Sad tbh and yes I agree in this day and age the man is as responsible as the woman.

Off hand I cannot remember any HM being a stay at home father, normally the wife or partner has the child, as in Akeem, I think he has a child and a wife...not really sure though. Life is more geared for the man really.
I don't know any stay at home Mums, they all work outside the home either full or part time, I agree men get away with far too much, I can't comment on Sians status or where the Dad is as it has only been mentioned that she is a single Mum

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:36 AM #33
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

“Sian is evil for giving Zoe 0 coins when she knows she has a kid”

I don't like Sian AT all but she picked Zoe to get her letter from home so wut lol
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:36 AM #34

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJames619 View Post
Literally 90% of them are Lewis fans.. and most of the reasons they bring up don’t even make sense..

A few examples..

“Sian is evil for taking Akeems coins even though Brooke had 1000”
= She clearly didn’t want to steal her best friends coins..

“No emotion after Lewis was removed”
= Neither of them liked each other.. why would she be upset?

= She told everyone she had a low number but Zoe asked for it, what did she do wrong?
Firstly only 1 of those examples are anything to do with Lewis and secondly she said in the garden she didn't really care Lewis left when Zoe pointed out her resting bitch face on hearing the news he had been removed.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:36 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Who thinks it is?

You keep piping up with these barbed comments with very little relevance to the conversation actually going on.
It’s very relevant to the conversation, considering a bunch of people have continuously questioned Zoe’s parenting, Some saying she deserves her kid taken away from her, I can’t remember seeing a moral outrage when that was happening, people seemed to find it funny because they didn’t like her, but now because some people are questioning Sian’s parenting (which is equally as wrong) it’s suddenly unacceptable, it’s just all very fishy to me.

Also, let’s not get into barbed comments with your ‘not a surprise who’s making the comments’ after calling something evil.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:38 AM #36

Quote:
Yes they can if they want as we see them on the show. If somebody called Sian ugly that is an opinion and I wouldn't care.

To to try and insinuate she is a bad parent is evil but looking at who has said it it is rather fitting.
And vice versa

Zoe has had many similar accusations aimed at her.

The moral of the story is, if you dish it out, then you have to learn to take it.
It is quite satisfying after weeks of having it come this way.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:38 AM #37
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase. View Post

I don't like Sian AT all but she picked Zoe to get her letter from home so wut lol
Not only that but Sian openly admitted it was a low number and Zoe chose to take it, Sian never forced her to take it.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:39 AM #38

Quote:
Lewis was criticised for his actions because they were criminal convictions though, he admitted to them in his VT.

Unless you have evidence to prove Sian is a bad parent then anyone insinuating she is are vile. Calling someones parenting of a small child into question is genuinely horrific. If you felt the need to question her parents for the way she was raised then I would say fair game but to attack her parenting of her 4 year old is just vindictive.
What exactly did Lewis do in his VT, I didnt watch it tbh but these VTs are generally exagerated to gain a place in the house. Prove that he is a criminal? Noone can anymore than anyone can prove that Sian is a bad parent. To bring it up makes one investigate, nothing is seen on line re Lewis so far as I know. The one thing shown about Sian is the smoking video, that in itself gives a bad impression of a parent. The self adulation, remember Lewis doesnt haves any children so we cannot compare there...where is the adulation for the child? Just saying ....
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:41 AM #39
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It’s very relevant to the conversation, considering a bunch of people have continuously questioned Zoe’s parenting, Some saying she deserves her kid taken away from her, I can’t remember seeing a moral outrage when that was happening, people seemed to find it funny because they didn’t like her, but now because some people are questioning Sian’s parenting (which is equally as wrong) it’s suddenly unacceptable, it’s just all very fishy to me.

Also, let’s not get into barbed comments with your ‘not a surprise who’s making the comments’ after calling something evil.
I never saw anyone say Zoe should have her child taken away, If you did why didn't you speak up?
Old 29-10-2018, 11:42 AM #40
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2018: Dalton Harris
tanorexic

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2018: Dalton Harris

Quote:
It’s very relevant to the conversation, considering a bunch of people have continuously questioned Zoe’s parenting, Some saying she deserves her kid taken away from her
i literally don't think i've seen one person saying this
Old 29-10-2018, 11:43 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase. View Post

To be non biased about anyone, everyone will be doing their best now to look goody goody, it is the last week so they will all be playing a game. There wont be any upsets because they are each of a certain mind....the money and what do the public think of me....it is going to be rather tame, hidey seek mmmm nah!!!
Old 29-10-2018, 11:44 AM #42

Quote:

You see that's where you are wrong. We are here to judge behaviour not looks. I often read the discussion thread as the show is on for the first 20mins or so then I watch on catchup. Its certainly not the first time but I remember reading through one as comments were being added and between you and a couple of others the comments about Zoe and Cameron..their teeth, complexion, build and hair made really disgusting reading. At every opportunity you called Lewis up on his past crimes. Just because he owned up to it makes no difference..you judged him on it....so if you can judge him on that then people can judge Sian on her judgement as a parent...or is it one rule for you??

Last edited by rusticgal; 29-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:45 AM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I never saw anyone say Zoe should have her child taken away, If you did why didn't you speak up?
I did, an entire thread dedicated to questioning her parenting was deleted, people making endless comments on what she buys with her sons disability money instead of using it for him, it was some of the vilest stuff I’ve seen since I’ve been on the forum.

Last edited by Liam-; 29-10-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:46 AM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewys View Post
i literally don't think i've seen one person saying this
It was deleted pretty quickly I think, but it was definitely said
Old 29-10-2018, 11:48 AM #45

Quote:
So if you know nothing about her parenting then why pass judgement at all and insinuate she is an unprotective parent?

She hasn't abandoned him at all he is with his grandparents and only temporarily, seems a very desperate and cheap shot at her to try and shame her especially as I see none of those saying it level the same at Zoe. To me it just seems like Lewis fans attacking her because she was the last person he targetted and they wish to carry on his vendetta.
If you read my post correctly you will see that I said I do not know anything about Sian in these quarters, thus I am not attacking her for something I do not know! I would rather guess that Lewis fans are not that shallow, it is more to do with this forum and the hate he has received, nothing at all to do with the HM other than the fact that I personally, do not like her. We are talking about Sian and not Zoe, once again I personally do not know anything about the girl only what has been seen.

Last edited by Jules82; 29-10-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:48 AM #46

Quote:
Nobody said you personally did.

I agree criticism of housemates is absoloutely fine. If you called Sian a cold heartless cow that is your opinion and like it or not I would debate it but not disrespect your opinion but comments about her parenting are simply below the belt. If you cannot see that then just wowsers.
Unless I missed it, I have never heard Sian mention she had a child, missed him or even express her love for him before last night.

Zoe, at least mentioned hers and we were left with no doubt that she thinks the world of him.

Sian has exuded a cold hard persona, for weeks, so pardon us if people think she is not as nice as you seem to think she is, she has done little but booze, bitch and snipe about others and smirked at times when others showed a sympathetic side.

So make all the wowsers you like, with the comments made towards Lewis, the moral high ground is quite some distance away.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:51 AM #47

Quote:

Sian has exuded a cold hard persona, for weeks, so pardon us if people think she is not as nice as you seem to think she is, she has done little but booze, bitch and snipe about others and smirked at times when others showed a sympathetic side.

So make all the wowsers you like, with the comments made towards Lewis, the moral high ground is quite some distance away.

You have summed up Sian perfectly....
Old 29-10-2018, 11:52 AM #48
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

I guess not everyone can be a sexy skinny legend like our Sian

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:55 AM #49

If the mob on twitter hate Sian that's all the more reason to like her. It might mean she's gonna get booed on Friday though. They'll always gun for someone, and given that many of them will be Lewis fans, she'll probably be the one who gets it.

Last edited by Yaki da; 29-10-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:55 AM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I guess not everyone can be a sexy skinny legend like our Sian

Beautiful figure, lovely face but.....here does that mean you are all only standing up for her because she is beautiful.....wow what if she were ugly? only joking but I seem to remember that one being played out for Lewis.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hate, sian, twitter