Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 01-11-2018, 11:06 AM #26

There is a big difference discussing observations about other people to another person...its called conversation. Everyone does it. Then you get Sian who has on several occasions made cutting comments to people but with the intention of them not hearing... said under her breath for those around her to hear but not for the said person to hear...now that's bitching.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:09 AM #27
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
Cherie, Cameron to win and that is all there is about it. Many know why we want him to win. You want Sian to win but you should all have been standing up for her from the beginning instead of slating others. Dont forget she had the public support right from the first show, she was voted to have the coins. She was seen but maybe people werent keen then. Who knows eh?
Like Vicky said the purpose of the forum is to discuss housemates, if no threads are made then what is there to discuss, as for standing up for Sian from the beginning I didn't like her in the beginning, I actually liked Lewis

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:10 AM #28
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
There is a big difference discussing observations about other people to another person...its called conversation. Everyone does it. Then you get Sian who has on several occasions made cutting comments to people but with the intention of them not hearing... said under her breath for those around her to hear but not for the said person to hear...now that's bitching.

Sian made an observation about he who shall not be named during an argument he was having....so that must be conversation too lol

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 01-11-2018 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:33 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

Sian made an observation about he who shall not be named during an argument he was having....so that must be conversation too lol
You see that's where the difference is...

Cameron was chatting with Brooke outside about how he had observed a change in behaviour in Akeem, as we all have ....he wasn't making an under the cuff comment to Brooke whilst Akeem stood right in front of them acting like a dickhead....that's the difference.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:34 AM #30
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
You see that's where the difference is...

Cameron was chatting with Brooke outside about how he had observed a change in behaviour in Akeem, as we all have ....he wasn't making an under the cuff comment to Brooke whilst Akeem stood right in front of them acting like a dickhead....that's the difference.
She was hardly going to insert herself into the argument to make the point, dear me, there is no difference at all as neither comment has been made to the persons face and on top of that Sian isnt in the DR ramming the point home in case the 'viewers' haven't noticed what he has

Last edited by Cherie; 01-11-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:46 AM #31

They ALL bitch about their fellow housemates. Some are derided for it, some celebrated. It all depends on who you support I guess

Sian is no worse than any of them....there have been some who are worse
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Or..people just don't like Cameron and it has nothing to do with if they think he will win. You know, the point of forums like this is to discuss housemates, oddly enough. It appears some just will not accept that housemates have faults and can annoy others, and it nothing to do with their popularity with others. Just the posters opinion on the actual housemate themselves.

That said though, since Lewis was chucked I have liked Cameron again. He was my fave early on, and I am getting back positive with him now. I thinsomeok him and Lewis dragged each other down something rotten.
Hi Vicky, I thought they were brilliant together tbh, possibly when they first went in they needed someone to rely on and they found each other. There is a good and true friendship there. Naturally you are right about some not liking Cameron but I do feel that at this stage it will be because of remarks made against L. Also some are now fighting for their winner and Cameron has top spot at the moment....tactics and why not eh!! I am sure we would all do it tbh.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:17 PM #33

Quote:
Like Vicky said the purpose of the forum is to discuss housemates, if no threads are made then what is there to discuss, as for standing up for Sian from the beginning I didn'ttrange

Yes I agree but at this stage I personally do not see any point in it, I would rather we all just got on and admired the positive qualities and not just pick on that which we think is bad. Everyone has a different agenda but to me it is just picking for the sake of it.

In the beginning my favourite was Tomasz, didnt take much notice of Lewis tbh. I have gone through liking and disliking Cameron but then have come back to liking him again because he stood by Lewis along with Brooke....anyway take care now and enjoy....but

CAMERON for the win

Last edited by Niamh.; 01-11-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old 01-11-2018, 12:24 PM #34
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Like Vicky said the purpose of the forum is to discuss housemates, if no threads are made then what is there to discuss, as for standing up for Sian from the beginning I didn'ttrange

Yes I agree but at this stage I personally do not see any point in it, I would rather we all just got on and admired the positive qualities and not just pick on that which we think is bad. Everyone has a different agenda but to me it is just picking for the sake of it.

In the beginning my favourite was Tomasz, didnt take much notice of Lewis tbh. I have gone through liking and disliking Cameron but then have come back to liking him again because he stood by Lewis along with Brooke....anyway take care now and enjoy....but

CAMERON for the win
I don't think the forum has ever gone down that route in the final week.

It is not picking for the sake of it, it made the 45 minute edit both last night and the night before so its as much up for discussion as Cian ruined the task, I don't see you posting in that thread though

Old 01-11-2018, 12:40 PM #35
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Hi Vicky, I thought they were brilliant together tbh, possibly when they first went in they needed someone to rely on and they found each other. There is a good and true friendship there. Naturally you are right about some not liking Cameron but I do feel that at this stage it will be because of remarks made against L. Also some are now fighting for their winner and Cameron has top spot at the moment....tactics and why not eh!! I am sure we would all do it tbh.
I loved them both before they got stuck to each others arseholes. Then once they got together the paranoia and bitching and moaning and negativity just went into overdrive and watching them became draining as hell. I think they both really enhanced each others negative qualities, and fed each others bad side to the extent that thats pretty much all we saw.

Of course, this might not have actually been how it happened, that could just be what the editors focused on. But either way, I am enjoying Cameron again now. As I suspect I would have gone back to liking Lewis if Cameron had left. Just together...not for me at all
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:45 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:

Not even just in the final week..the forum has pretty much always been about a mix of positive and negative posts. Usually more negative than positive. I have noticed that a lot of people seem to have an issue with people being negative about Lewis/Cameron whilst being negative about other housemates though. (Not meaning Jules there, speaking generally) Its a huge issue and people shouldn't say bad things about housemates they dislike apparently as everyone should be positive and not talk about bad things, but the same people who pull others up for talking about negatives, seem to have no issue speaking negatively about other housemates who aren't their faves! Its..odd. And quite daft, to keep pulling members up about speaking about housemates.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:46 PM #37
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

Tbf he's not bitching like he did do with Lewis. He's just stating observations he's made without being an arse about it.
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:49 PM #38

Quote:

It is not picking for the sake of it, it made the 45 minute edit both last night and the night before so its as much up for discussion as Cian ruined the task, I don't see you posting in that thread though
Not sure what you mean Cherie, I havent looked for others, other than the ones who are down on my own favourite. I personally do not see the need to nit pick all the time but will defend my choice.

Which task did he ruin and which thread are you talking about? Mind you i wont look for it tbh as it doesnt interest me, Cameron is now my only choice to defend.

I still say that it would be nice for us to be positive, why do we have to go in for tit for tat? That is what it comes down to.

I have nothing against any of them other than the fact that I only want Cameron to win, I have stated my reasons why.

Other than that I say thankyou to all of them whether I have liked them or not they have been in there and entertained us, they have given this forum the chance to put their views forward. Views which are always relevant because we all have a point.

With that I still say take care Cherie but I am not your opponent so forgive me if I didnt mention Cian, I thought I only mentioned Cameron?

Lets all enjoy the last few days, I will try not to use my fast forward too much....:laug h:

Old 01-11-2018, 12:58 PM #39
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not sure what you mean Cherie, I havent looked for others, other than the ones who are down on my own favourite. I personally do not see the need to nit pick all the time but will defend my choice.

Which task did he ruin and which thread are you talking about? Mind you i wont look for it tbh as it doesnt interest me, Cameron is now my only choice to defend.

I still say that it would be nice for us to be positive, why do we have to go in for tit for tat? That is what it comes down to.

I have nothing against any of them other than the fact that I only want Cameron to win, I have stated my reasons why.

Other than that I say thankyou to all of them whether I have liked them or not they have been in there and entertained us, they have given this forum the chance to put their views forward. Views which are always relevant because we all have a point.

With that I still say take care Cherie but I am not your opponent so forgive me if I didnt mention Cian, I thought I only mentioned Cameron?

Lets all enjoy the last few days, I will try not to use my fast forward too much....:laug h:
I am enjoying it, and not fast forwarding either, if you just want to see just positive posts about Cameron that is what his fan thread is for, no negativity allowed!

Last edited by Niamh.; 01-11-2018 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes
Old 01-11-2018, 01:01 PM #40

Quote:
Not even just in the final week..the forum has pretty much always been about a mix of positive and negative posts. Usually more negative than positive. I have noticed that a lot of people seem to have an issue with people being negative about Lewis/Cameron whilst being negative about other housemates though. (Not meaning Jules there, speaking generally) Its a huge issue and people shouldn't say bad things about housemates they dislike apparently as everyone should be positive and not talk about bad things, but the same people who pull others up for talking about negatives, seem to have no issue speaking negatively about other housemates who aren't their faves! Its..odd. And quite daft, to keep pulling members up about speaking about housemates.
Vicky you are possibly digging at me, not sure but it is immaterial. My point is we are in the last few days and it would be lovely to choose all of their positive points and not just dig at them all. This applies to everyone, we have all had our say and yes it has been great to have others to chat with, to realise that we cannot all like the same people. Mind you we know that anyway.

Many love the nitpicking and they put in their own volume, ok that is fine we cannot all think alike.

Anyway you enjoy your favourite, I have had my say along with everyone else. A lot has just been generalising and my own thoughts, this is why I try and put imo but I do not always succeed. Oh dear I guess that makes me human

The trouble is Lewis had such a lot of bashing from this forum, I couldnt believe it tbh as he is no worse than anyone else in there...still, in the past now.

Take care now and have a good final...
Old 01-11-2018, 01:03 PM #41

Quote:

I am enjoying it, and not fast forwarding either, if you just want to see just positive posts about Cameron that is what his fan thread is for, no negativity allowed!
So you would deny me the right of reply....oh dear.....and yet you say what about Cian?

Last edited by Niamh.; 01-11-2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: fixed quotes
Old 01-11-2018, 01:06 PM #42
0_o

0_o

I specifically said it wasn't about you, though you do seem to take issue with people saying anything negative, its certainly not just you who is saying this

It would be nice to be positive. Its been a very negative series overall though and a I said, the forum always leans more towards the negatives than positives. As cherie said, if you only want to see positives, then fanclubs are the place for that.

Lewis has had a 'bashing'; as he has spend almost the whole time being negative himself. Its a bit silly to expect people not to comment on that. Along with this he is a big character, who people have strong opinions on one way or the other. Its usual for the ones who are shown more to be spoke about more. See also, how much Lewis G and Anamelia were spoken about before they were chucked.

Hope you enjoy the final too
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-11-2018, 01:07 PM #43
0_o

0_o

Quote:
So you would deny me the right of reply
How is that denying you the right of reply?! If you are getting upset seeing negative posts about housemates that you like, then surely it makes sense to speak in the fanclubs, where negative posts are removed?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-11-2018, 01:12 PM #44

Quote:
I loved them both before they got stuck to each others arseholes. Then once they got together the paranoia and bitching and moaning and negativity just went into overdrive and watching them became draining as hell. I think they both really enhanced each others negative qualities, and fed each others bad side to the extent that thats pretty much all we saw.

Of course, this might not have actually been how it happened, that could just be what the editors focused on. But either way, I am enjoying Cameron again now. As I suspect I would have gone back to liking Lewis if Cameron had left. Just together...not for me at all
If you watch Lewis apology video, he speaks of how it is only edited for a certain amount of time. This we know tbh but he is adamant that him and Akeem are friends but he thinks he is fake. Fair dos tbh as those in there also had their opinion on Lewis. I feel that on the outside many of them will unite and work their differences out. He speaks of Cameron and the friendship they have and the way they had banter together. Now we know that the edits made it look as though he was at fault both with Akeem and Cameron.....We will most likely get their sides when they come out.

Many have come out and said but I wasnt like that this is true of the past series, over and over again it is said.

Still not to worry we have each had our fun, am looking forward to Kim but not Josie so much. Not sure about Nicky she has been made famous
through BB and has a lot of supporters, we shall see love.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:15 PM #45
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So you would deny me the right of reply....oh dear.....and yet you say what about Cian?
I am not denying you anything, you said you only wanted to see positive posts and I directed you to where you can find them, bowing out of this now as we seem to be going around in circles

Old 01-11-2018, 01:16 PM #46
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
How is that denying you the right of reply?! If you are getting upset seeing negative posts about housemates that you like, then surely it makes sense to speak in the fanclubs, where negative posts are removed?
Cheers Vicky at least someone gets me

Old 01-11-2018, 01:16 PM #47

Quote:
Hey ho, I am going, I was joking!!!! I really dont take things so serious, it is a game!!! I am not going to speak in any fanclub, I thought this forum could also be a fun one but I guess I was wrong...oh dear woe is me :cheer 2: (psst I love these little men, they say it all )...
Old 01-11-2018, 01:17 PM #48
0_o

0_o

OK
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-11-2018, 01:17 PM #49

Quote:
I am not denying you anything, you said you only wanted to see positive posts and I directed you to where you can find them, bowing out of this now as we seem to be going around in circles
OK we will bow out together
Old 01-11-2018, 01:27 PM #50

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
If you watch Lewis apology video, he speaks of how it is only edited for a certain amount of time. This we know tbh but he is adamant that him and Akeem are friends but he thinks he is fake. Fair dos tbh as those in there also had their opinion on Lewis. I feel that on the outside many of them will unite and work their differences out. He speaks of Cameron and the friendship they have and the way they had banter together. Now we know that the edits made it look as though he was at fault both with Akeem and Cameron.....We will most likely get their sides when they come out.

Many have come out and said but I wasnt like that this is true of the past series, over and over again it is said.

Still not to worry we have each had our fun, am looking forward to Kim but not Josie so much. Not sure about Nicky she has been made famous
through BB and has a lot of supporters, we shall see love.
Nicky Graham is it? , if so she's got to be one of the most OVERRATED BB housemates . She was like a child with her tantrums . her whining and whinging was annoying , i probably only found about 4 tantrums funny.

Calling Grace's Food dry
Her calling Richard a greedy fat Ox
Her crazy meltdown with the state of Susie task was the funniest
And her tantrum in the silent disco when she couldn't work the mp3 player

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
backs, cameron, constantly, people, talking