Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 15-12-2018, 12:49 PM #1426
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Big Brother 7 Launch
1. Grace
2. Shahbaz
3. Nikki
4. Bonnie
5. Lisa
6. Imogen

7. Dawn
8. Pete
9. Glyn
10. Sezer
11. Richard

12. Lea
13. George
14. Mikey

hmmmm
Week 1 - Shahbaz, Dawn, Bonnie out
1. Pete (+7)
2. Nikki (+1)
3. Bonnie (+1)
4. Glyn (+5)
5. Imogen (+1)

6. Shahbaz (-4)
7. Lisa (-2)
8. Dawn (-1)
9. (A fall from) Grace (-8)
10. George (+3)
11. Mikey (+3)

12. Lea (-)
13. Richard (-2)
14. Sezer (-4)

i don’t like the ones in orange, i just dislike the ones in red slightly more?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 15-12-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 01:03 PM #1427
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Girl u mean Grace -8 x

Stupid STUPID!
Old 15-12-2018, 01:05 PM #1428
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie. View Post
Girl u mean Grace -8 x

Stupid STUPID!
thanks sorted it now

i initally put it as 9. George 10. Mikey 11. Grace and switched at the last minute so that’ll be why

Spoiler:

Old 15-12-2018, 01:33 PM #1429
A great thief

A great thief

Legend Grace
Old 15-12-2018, 01:34 PM #1430

BB8 Full Thoughts
  • Cast: 6/10
  • Tasks: 8/10
  • Production: 6/10
  • Public Vote: 3/10
  • House: 7/10

Overall: 30/50

Housemate Ranking
Hate
Dislike
Below Average
Neutral
Above Average
Somewhat Like
Really Like
Love
Adore

22. Gerry - Hardly a surprise is it? Not only was he a patronising, petty prick bordering on aggressive, he was also infuriatingly smug in thinking he was smarter than he actually was. Going to museums and having an education doesn't make you superior to everyone, it makes you an arrogant twat. Imagine thinking you're intelligent when you don't know what slop means as well as repeatedly saying the N word casually in the company of a black person . And how dare he moan about Charley being superficial and shallow when he was the one who was CONSTANTLY self-absorbed in his own ego and reputation, not to mention acting like a sulky baby just because he couldn't have any sex. His goading of Charley, Nicky, Carole, Brian, Tracey, and probably others, was insufferable and I couldn't even enjoy his eviction because he left on HIS terms. A bottom 5 housemate.
21. David - Possibly the most irrelevant housemate ever but also worth hating cause he was pathetically bitchy and bitter, and he started the unfair Amy hate campaign of JUST blaming her for him being up. He also called her a slag for it so glad he faded into obscurity after a week like he deserved.
20. Ziggy - Pretty much a less offensive version of Gerry. Also smug, patronising and self-entitled but at least made up for with him finding out he's made a fool of himself. It was the same ****e every night of antagonising Chanelle, pretending to feel bad about it, all the while keeping a fake bravado up for NINETY DAYS. I'll also never forgive him paving the way for the audience manipulators to come however in Darnell/Siavash/John James/Aaron. Only reason he's not lower is the "It's not you it's me" was an iconic moment of defeat, and I liked the love/hate relationship with Carole. He still sucks though.
19. Liam - Omg so boring and sneaky. His constant attempts to look rootable against Charley, Nicky and even Carole at one point we're so transparent, and I hated how he'd drop people he's close to as soon as they became unpopular with the house or public. And despite never interesting me, they still shown him in an important role several times and his lack of charisma slowed everything down. Another poor housemate who lasted way too long.
18. Seány - "Oh bitch..."

17. Chanelle - Controversial choice I know, but I could never get behind Chanelle. She was okay at the beginning, but her obsession with hating Charley/obsession with love/hating Ziggy both became so annoying. It would be hard to find a diary room of her that DOESN'T have something to do with Charley or Ziggy. She was basically a plot device and eventually I HATED her because her Nikki-hysterics eventually became way too over the top and painfully irritating to watch, and getting mad at certain people for even associating with Charley as well as ignoring any affection Charley attempted on her was SPITE! FUL! She got a little better after Charley left with her Ziggy drags but by then it was too late. I actually ultimately blame her for ruining the series, because as much as I hate the relevance Gerry/Ziggy have, it was Chanelle who caused the house dynamic to be as imbalanced as it was so I feel justified putting her this low.
16. Billi - For the most part pretty dull and boring, but I loved the Charley arguments and "I PUT YOU UP! I PUT YOU UP! " causing his nominations to be voided and Charley lasting twice as long as she would have
15. Shanessa - I didn't really care much for her but her hysterics were funny sometimes I suppose.
14. Kara-Louise - Another mediocre halfway housemate but I did like her last week including when she cackled calling Ziggy 'Goldilocks' repeatedly
13. Amy - Mostly by-the-book in terms of the whole 'hated glamour model' type of housemate but her storyline did temporarily revive the series after Charley left, plus "Basically, I've been made out to be a complete scheming WHORE" was a scream
12. Jonathan - Despite a bit of a rough start with how he was around Nicky, eventually Jonathan grew on me. He was a little rude to Charley sometimes, but some of his drags of her were pretty hilarious and I liked when he eventually managed to get on with her and Nicky even after all the feuds with them
11. Amanda & Sam - Even though it took me a while to care about them and sometimes their ditziness felt forced (imagine having to show off your youth entering the house by parading around lollipops), eventually they grew on me like they did everyone in that house. Most of the series they were in the background but they had some great side moments and their quirkiness bounced off the house dynamic well.
10. Jonty - Like Jonathan, another one I have a pretty enigmatic opinion on. I didn't think I'd ever like a cross between Gerry and Eugene, but thankfully Jonty didn't have any of their weak traits and somehow I tolerated Jonty, even sometimes enjoyed him and his social awkwardness.
9. Emily - Lmao such a random ejectee. Her acting superior to others without realising it never wore thin and Lesley's hatred of her for it . Her saying the N word was wrong but I know she wouldn't normally have that kind of prejudice so not too bothering.
8. Laura - It's always fun to see an initially cheerful presence turn into a gossiping passive aggressive, yet righteous gossiper and Laura was a great example of this. Enjoyed her feud with Carole as well.
7. Tracey - Hard to sum up why I sort of enjoyed Tracey. She was pretty iconic during any argument with Gerry/Ziggy, and even the ones where she was in the wrong were hilarious ("SHUT UP SINGING SHOYTE" and "WOT AM I? A ROBOT?" being obvious examples ). In her last week though, I'm glad there was a vulnerable side of her shown when the house all had to speak sophisticated and she broke down because she was incapable of doing it</3. For as confident and self-assured she acted, it was nice to see some humility as well.
6. Carole - Even though her emotional manipulation went a bit too far or repetitive at times, Carole was still a solid addition to BB8 and was pretty much the only one keeping the house dynamic alive after Charley left. Didn't like how she mistreated Nicky, but mistreating Chanelle by blanking her was such satisfying karma for the awful way she'd blank Charley<3. That's probably why Carole being a fun-sucker didn't bother me much. It being usually directed at the likes of Chanelle/Ziggy/Gerry made her pretty funny.
5. Brian - In my opinion the second most underrated winner next to Pete. Sometimes his quirkiness might've went too outside the box but really what 19 year old male on BB HASN'T acted overly quirky in some way. And for anyone accusing him of being fake, he literally said "No" when asked if he had a gameplan or if he knew who Shakespeare was before entering the house; asked during a lie detector test no less. He was a bundle of fun the whole way through for me and I empathized with his insecurities and need to impress Amanda. Tempted to say he's my favourite winner of the decline era.
4. Nicky - Although she didn't wow me the same way she does usual rewatchers, Nicky was still a rootable moody sod and was easy to sympathize with in the awful ways she had to overcome Gerry and Ziggy talking down to her. I liked her complexities in trying to prove she wasn't as moody as people taught but was cut tragically short when she lost an eviction to that ****ING IDIOT, as Gerry was called by her<3
3. Lesley - Never thought I'd be watching the female version of Derek from BB6 but had one here. Lesley may not have been around long, but every single line from her was comedy gold and words can't do her justice so I'll let this video do it

2. Shabnam - I don't even need to quote anything here. If you were keeping up the whole time, you'd have seen all of Shabnam's best moments summed up . Easily my favourite first evictee so far, her total lack of self-awareness while trying to launch a professional TV Career out of the show while acting like a complete wannabe was iconic, since I love people who make complete arses of themselves inadvertently like that (literally).
1. Charley - The forum have already noted her praises and have made light of her many, many iconic moments, so I'll keep it brief by saying she was actually quite righteous in most of her arguments and it must've been hard to cope with the baiting by Gerry, the condescending from Ziggy and the exclusion by Chanelle, but she overcame so many obstacles all the while being absolutely hilarious in pretty much all her notable moments, and had great development in how she handled people over the course of eight weeks. One of the best housemates ever and deserving of the accolades she receives.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

I dunno how to feel on this series overall. I really enjoyed it the first eight weeks and not just because of Charley, there was lots of great storylines not counting her and she was the last housemate to leave that I was really enjoying so it was hard to maintain interest after. This is definitely the one 90+ day series I wouldn't have minded being a little shorter since it got pretty stale after some point. It also took me the longest to watch any series, taking 2 and a half months, beating the length it took me to watch BB14 just before, but this series was thankfully much better! I'll look back on it fondly but for every Charley in the cast, there were also the Gerrys so a mixed opinion from me for sure

First Watch List:
BB6
BB13
BB7
BB10
BB5
BB9
BB14
BB8

Series yet to watch:
BB1
BB2
BB3
BB4
BB12
BB15

Possible rewatches:
BB11
BB16

Time for another poll! What should I watch next?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17048840

Last edited by Epic.; 15-12-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 01:48 PM #1431
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Charley’s edgic row

Spoiler:

Old 15-12-2018, 03:32 PM #1432
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Week 1 - Shahbaz, Dawn, Bonnie out
1. Pete (+7)
2. Nikki (+1)
3. Bonnie (+1)
4. Glyn (+5)
5. Imogen (+1)

6. Shahbaz (-4)
7. Lisa (-2)
8. Dawn (-1)
9. (A fall from) Grace (-8)
10. George (+3)
11. Mikey (+3)

12. Lea (-)
13. Richard (-2)
14. Sezer (-4)

i don’t like the ones in orange, i just dislike the ones in red slightly more?
1st Half of Week 2 - Aisleyne, Sam in
1. Pete (-)
2. Sam (N/E)
3. Nikki (-1)
4. Glyn (-)
5. Aisleyne (N/E)
6. Lisa (+1)

7. Imogen (-2)
8. Grace (+1)
9. George (+1)
10. Mikey (+1)

11. Lea (+1)
12. Richard (+1)
13. Sezer (+1)

The new housemates

Spoiler:

Old 15-12-2018, 04:09 PM #1433

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

Quote:
These Bonnie/Glyn nominations are so bad considering the number of dickheads that could have been up but instead two of the better ones are up

Wish Dawn hadn’t been ejected, because I think she could have gone anyway had she stayed
Umm it was one of the better results, shame who went tho
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 04:10 PM #1434

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Imagine disliking Lea
Old 15-12-2018, 04:11 PM #1435

First eviction should've been Richard vs Sezer as punishment for rule breaking regarding exclusion, intimidation and bullying
Old 15-12-2018, 05:25 PM #1436

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BB5 week 6 is a lowkey slog
Old 15-12-2018, 05:32 PM #1437

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

It isnt anymore
Old 15-12-2018, 06:08 PM #1438
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Quote:
1st Half of Week 2 - Aisleyne, Sam in
1. Pete (-)
2. Sam (N/E)
3. Nikki (-1)
4. Glyn (-)
5. Aisleyne (N/E)
6. Lisa (+1)

7. Imogen (-2)
8. Grace (+1)
9. George (+1)
10. Mikey (+1)

11. Lea (+1)
12. Richard (+1)
13. Sezer (+1)

The new housemates
I love week 2 of BB7 and that ''Meal or no Meal'' challenge
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 07:27 AM #1439

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Jamar
BBCanada 7: Adam

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Jamar
BBCanada 7: Adam

(Finally) continuing BB3

I’m DYING at Jade getting stuck in the diary room with no way for them to speak to her
Old 16-12-2018, 09:04 AM #1440

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

If you ever want to watch a non iconic BB5 episode, go with this one, it is HILARIOUS

Last edited by Daniel.; 16-12-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:42 AM #1441

Shell: I couldn't spell something in Portuguese, Nadia
Michelle: Exactly we couldn't, could we?
Becki: I couldn't spell things in English--
Nadia: --OHH, DON'T GIVE ME THAT SUPPORT MORAL THING!
Other housemates: *laugh at Becki*
Becki:

Old 16-12-2018, 10:26 AM #1442

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BB5 - Week 6

1. Nadia
2. Ahmed
3. Michelle
4. Shell
5. Victor
6. Stuart
7. Becki

8. Daniel
9. Jason

This cast The week started off slow but the last two episodes have been hilarious from Nadia's meltdown over not being able to spell balloon, to the truth or dare game, to the silent protest to Ahmed smashing the statue to Big Brother burning Stuart's hat to Michelle stealing the Diary Room camera It shows what a great series this is that there's only been one notable argument in three weeks but I'm still endlessly entertained.

Onto the iconic week 7

Last edited by Daniel.; 16-12-2018 at 11:04 AM.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:05 AM #1443
A great thief

A great thief

Mohammed is such a fanny
Old 16-12-2018, 11:28 AM #1444
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Imagine disliking Lea
i can imagine it tbh

Spoiler:

Old 16-12-2018, 11:52 AM #1445
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
BB5 - Week 6

1. Nadia
2. Ahmed
3. Michelle
4. Shell
5. Victor
6. Stuart
7. Becki

8. Daniel
9. Jason

This cast The week started off slow but the last two episodes have been hilarious from Nadia's meltdown over not being able to spell balloon, to the truth or dare game, to the silent protest to Ahmed smashing the statue to Big Brother burning Stuart's hat to Michelle stealing the Diary Room camera It shows what a great series this is that there's only been one notable argument in three weeks but I'm still endlessly entertained.

Onto the iconic week 7
Week 7 <3333333

Spoiler:

Old 16-12-2018, 12:15 PM #1446

There's currently a tie in votes in the poll for which series I should watch between BB12 and BB15 so the next vote will be the decider
Old 16-12-2018, 12:25 PM #1447

Votes have closed and looks like the next series for me to first watch is BB15!
Old 16-12-2018, 12:27 PM #1448
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Votes have closed and looks like the next series for me to first watch is BB15!
Enjoy the Woo Woo!

Spoiler:

Old 16-12-2018, 12:36 PM #1449

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Perched for you to find love in Helly Woo Woo
Old 16-12-2018, 12:47 PM #1450
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Mikey and Sezer are being absolutely vile about Sam, the first thing Sezer said upon seeing Sam was “That’s a man” and Mikey’s encouraging Grace to call her “he”

thought the vicious behaviour would have stopped now that Shahbaz is gone

Spoiler:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, part, rewatch or first, thread, watch