Notices

International Big Brother Big Brother around the world!

Old 02-12-2018, 05:50 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber
Default Your favourite and least favourite housemate of all time and why

Favourite:
Charley Uchea! What started off as another hilarious quotable gobby mare slowly became the voice of reason in a house full of nastyness. With Chanelle a irrational hatred for her taking up a lot of the series and Gerry being... Gerry, Charley righteously stood her own ground and called out all the bs, while being absolutely hilarious with her mannerisms and one liners. Involved in some of the more iconic rows in big brother, she was truly a memorable and lovable icon that still delivers to this day on snapchat!!

Least favourite:
Lewis Flanagan! While Charley was the main opposing force against the vitriol, paranoia and targeted witch hunts, Lewis was the one in his series making up the paranoid stories out of his hatred for other innocent housemates, using Cameron and Zoe to target people etc.. some of the worst things about it were how there was no opposing force to his nasty ness and nobody to call him out, every other series had one bb19 didn’t, his targets were some of the nicest least confrontational people ever and his irrationality and paranoia only made people love him more and hate whoever he chose to berate that week. Seeing him push some of the nicest, placid and unconfronationl people ever like Kay and Akeem to breaking point and to rows was dreadful. He managed to singlehandedly ruin a series, so congrats!

What’s yours?
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:14 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourite - Makosi for being unpredictable, entertaining, versatile, contradictory, hilarious, gameplaying and mostly fucjing insane. She had me hooked on BB6.

Least favourite - Conor for being a horrible bully who was only relevant when nasty. The worst grudge holder I have ever seen, he had nothing good as a housemate

Last edited by Daniel.; 02-12-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:46 PM #3

Favourite - Science Harvey. What started off as another hilarious quotable gobby donkey slowly became the voice of reason in a house full of nastyness. With the house's irrational hatred for him taking up a lot of the series and Maxwell being... Maxwell, Science righteously stood his own ground and called out all the bs, while being absolutely hilarious with his mannerisms and one liners. Involved in some of the more iconic rows in big brother, he was truly a memorable and lovable icon

Least Favourite - Stephen Bear. Never came across anyone on reality TV so spiteful, so manipulative, so VIOLENT, so pleased in invading personal space and causing damage to property (both felonies worth arrest), so pleased in the upset or in more common moments TRAUMA of others, so serial cheating, so repetitive, so patronising, so overbearing, so terrifying, so horrifying, so vain, so EVIL in all my experience watching ANYTHING. While he hid all this with a hard to sit through, blatantly false persona of 'banter clown', it only makes things even worse because half the public fell for it and excused the behaviour, no matter how evil it was. Haha there he goes making Marnie flash someone. Haha there he goes getting RIGHT in people's faces. Haha there he goes sexually pelvic thrusting James Whale against his will. Haha there he goes smiling as Renee is about to cry. Haha there he goes kicking Frankie in the balls. I advise the many females who have dated this manchild or want to date him NEVER to do so because he is a DANGEROUS serial cheater who has already destroyed relationships,, one of which while he was on CBB and literally SHRUGGED as she cried to him about it, scumbag he is. I'm not even going to go into behaviour also being excused based on his apparent good looks, despite the fact he looks like a rat x.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:39 AM #4
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Fave: Kim Woodburn- Absolutely hilarious like... every single time she was on screen? Never seen someone stand their own ground and rip into practically every single housemate that were all against them like that. Just fantastic to watch all season, laughed so hard so many times And she was so clever and quick-witted with her comebacks, insults, etc. Never seen anything like it.

And even though I may use the "" smiley a lot for BB discussion, I'd say I don't actually laugh that hard often for any of the BB shows... it's usually more of finding it funny and maybe chuckling a bit or smiling about what I'm watching. With Kim Woodburn I was DYING, I think maybe even in tears a few times, watching her in action.

Least Fave: Renee Graziano- Literally the opposite miserable viewing experience. Such terrible negative energy and such vitriol coming from her constantly. From the start she showed gross character traits, even just from her stories she told, but as the season went on she actually became a pain to watch. Her vocab is vile, her attitude is vile, her often threatening language and behavior is vile. She was just a vile, miserable person. Yuck.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 03-12-2018 at 06:43 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:22 AM #5
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Probably Jedward is my fave, mostly because of the way people reacted to their faux-innocence.

My least favourite is pobably (with the exception of the obvious vile ejectees) that Cristian bloke. Imagine coming across as vile in the <5 minutes of airtime you’d get a week. Every time he’d speak, he spoke, he’d come across appallingly. Or Bear, cos obvs.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:40 AM #6
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Not sure in favourite but least would be people like luke A and Ashleigh as I just found them miserable twats who did nothing but moan and moan about others and accused them of being two faced and bitch when they are talking about themselves. Baffles me they were only liked due too the fact the people they talked **** about was considered worst. I guess YOU can add Lewis F to that list

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:50 AM #7
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I couldn't pick one for each I don't think
Old 03-12-2018, 09:55 AM #8
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

hhhmmm

Brian Dowling 100% for favourite, he was so hilarious and entertaining

At the time I think Bea eventhough now in hindsight I can appreciate that she was a good HM she was just so evil and awful

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
favourite, housemate, time