Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 20-06-2019, 09:17 PM #51
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I don't mind Abby tbh, she's a bit vapid but inoffensive but Ana is by far their best republican representative. I wish Joy, Ana and Sunny could be the permanent panel tbh.

Enjoy!!!!!

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 04:10 AM #52
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Another vid that sums her up. She's always looking at a way to play the victim, keeps mentioning the tweet Rep Omar apologised for and had her husband attack the host on twitter. She shouldn't go on shows like this if she cant stand to be questioned. She chose to go into media and her father name has helped.

I cant find a vid from the View where she goes on about how she's a 'war hawk' and wants regime changes in most of South America. When she was questioned on this and why should Troops be sent to other countries she couldnt answer and, of course, got upset. She's a Republican talking point machine with no substance behind. A first year politics student would school her.
..it’s really odd to be trying to explain things she’s said by saying things like ‘if that makes me unpopular’...or ‘I’m on The View so......’....hmmmm yes okay Meghan so now can you explain your stance etc..rather than throw meaningless stuff like that out......

...I have to say I’m not that familiar with her, The View isn’t something I’ve watched...but it’s now going on my watch list.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2019, 08:50 PM #53
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..it’s really odd to be trying to explain things she’s said by saying things like ‘if that makes me unpopular’...or ‘I’m on The View so......’....hmmmm yes okay Meghan so now can you explain your stance etc..rather than throw meaningless stuff like that out......

...I have to say I’m not that familiar with her, The View isn’t something I’ve watched...but it’s now going on my watch list.....
That interview must be one of her worst. She was hostile the entire time and if you watch the host, he's not giving her any cause to be hostile. As soon as she feels a crowd is against her the victim complex rears its ugly head. I doubt though, that she has anything else she can do that pays as much and where she can live of her fathers name.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
air, clash, panelists, trump, view