Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015 - 2018 Discuss series 18 of ITV's jungle reality show, which started November 2018.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2018, 08:25 AM   #1
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default Laughing at old harry redknapps senileness.q

Emily and John giggling and laughing at old harry and his football battered brain last night was disgusting.

Poor old sod clearly has issues with his brain.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #2
BBDodge
Senior Member
 
BBDodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,915

Favourites:
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack
CBB22: Gabby Allen
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
Default

That was the best bit of the whole series. When Harry Met Daisy (eventually).
BBDodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:40 AM   #3
Amy Jade
The Wizard and I
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 43,878

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
BB18: Chanelle


Default

I'd say saying someone elderly must have a problem with their brain is more disgusting than that.
__________________
_
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:46 AM   #4
BBDodge
Senior Member
 
BBDodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,915

Favourites:
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack
CBB22: Gabby Allen
IAC2017: Georgia Toffolo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I'd say saying someone elderly must have a problem with their brain is more disgusting than that.
Quite. Harry is very quick-witted and a master of the one-liners. That's why he's favourite to win.
BBDodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:46 AM   #5
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I'd say saying someone elderly must have a problem with their brain is more disgusting than that.
It's a well known fact that heading old heavy footballs for years causes problems in later life...harry is obviously showing signs of this.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:49 AM   #6
Niamh.
~ Christmas neEve ~
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 119,487
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Bit insulting to call Harry senile :/
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:51 AM   #7
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Bit insulting to call Harry senile :/
At least he ain't scum.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:53 AM   #8
Niamh.
~ Christmas neEve ~
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 119,487
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
At least he ain't scum.
Eh?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:


Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #9
Amy Jade
The Wizard and I
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 43,878

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
BB18: Chanelle


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
It's a well known fact that heading old heavy footballs for years causes problems in later life...harry is obviously showing signs of this.
He seems very alert and quick witted, as much so as anyone else in the camp.

It's really low to call him senile just because of his age and had anyone else said it you'd be crying ageism.
__________________
_
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:46 AM   #10
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
He seems very alert and quick witted, as much so as anyone else in the camp.

It's really low to call him senile just because of his age and had anyone else said it you'd be crying ageism.
I don't cry anything, people can say what they want Imo.

Just cause he's quick witted doesn't meet his brain hasn't been effected..it's not nice to see an old man who struggles to put one foot in front of the other sometimes...let alone watching two heartless morons laughing at him
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:17 PM   #11
bitontheslide
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 17,837

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I don't cry anything, people can say what they want Imo.

Just cause he's quick witted doesn't meet his brain hasn't been effected..it's not nice to see an old man who struggles to put one foot in front of the other sometimes...let alone watching two heartless morons laughing at him
reality check, people get less steady on their feet as they get older, and its not exactly a nice flat pavement. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him .... Who was the one who sprained their ankle?
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #12
AnnieK
Senior Member
 
AnnieK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 7,742


Default

Yeah I think he is just aging and aware that he will not have the balance he used to. He has managed with every trial and everything thats been thrown at him so I don't think there is any worry about either his physical or mental health
__________________
AnnieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:58 PM   #13
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
reality check, people get less steady on their feet as they get older, and its not exactly a nice flat pavement. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him .... Who was the one who sprained their ankle?
It's not just his walking though, his hearing, taste, smell..they shouldn't be laughing at him the way they were behind his back as he struggled to remember the dolls names and where they were.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:02 PM   #14
Twosugars
two sugar plums
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 2,689
Default

taste and smell issues affected him all his life not just now

I see someone has suddenly developed empathy Shame there was none of that for Anne
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #15
Jase.
Talent x
 
Jase.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 10,744

Favourites:
IAC2018: Harry Redknapp
Strictly 2018: Ashley Roberts
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
CBB22: Natalie Nunn


Default

Are we really shocked that the OP is calling an elderly man senile for no reason? It's the same person who constantly mocked a 60-year-old woman's weight.

Anyway, Haz is a legend
Jase. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:57 PM   #16
Marsh.
User Fooked
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 67,093


Default

You ok hun?
__________________
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:59 PM   #17
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
taste and smell issues affected him all his life not just now

I see someone has suddenly developed empathy Shame there was none of that for Anne
Trot along and call half the audience cancerous again then come back again and make yourself look stupid again by pointing out in others something you do yourself.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:01 PM   #18
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase. View Post
Are we really shocked that the OP is calling an elderly man senile for no reason? It's the same person who constantly mocked a 60-year-old woman's weight.

Anyway, Haz is a legend
Hardly for no reason, I've pointed out my reasoning pretty clearly....

And I'm not in the past tense with anne just yet, that will be Monday when it's all over.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:02 PM   #19
Twosugars
two sugar plums
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 2,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Trot along and call half the audience cancerous again then come back again and make yourself look stupid again by pointing out in others something you do yourself.
hit a nerve then? good
go and reflect
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #20
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,884

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East
CBB21: Shane Lynch
Strictly 2017: Alexandra Burke


Default

I bet they were in that doll's house alot longer than we think, didn't Harry mix up the dolls Hazel & Daisy
__________________
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #21
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
taste and smell issues affected him all his life not just now

I see someone has suddenly developed empathy Shame there was none of that for Anne
Wrong, they started after a tragic car crash that killed his mate and 2 others in 1990.....which is even more of a reason not to be laughing about it behind his back.

Last edited by parmnion; 07-12-2018 at 02:05 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #22
parmnion
Deeper than most.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 21,058

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
hit a nerve then? good
go and reflect
You are supposed to wait for the answer to a question, that's how life works....if you had you would have found the answer to be the complete opposite of the one you gave on my behalf.

Last edited by parmnion; 07-12-2018 at 02:09 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
harry, laughing, redknapps, senilenessq

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts