Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-03-2019, 12:54 PM   #101
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
This thread is not one or the other Livia.
Contribute some cases and statistics as TSR did.
No need for one upmanship
Thanks dude. It's not a competition. This is just a thread for right wing terrorism, so I'd suggest that this thread is the right one if swastikas are being sprayed on synagogues.
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 01:18 PM   #102
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Something doesn't sit right with those mosque sledgehammer attacks.
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 01:21 PM   #103
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Something doesn't sit right with those mosque sledgehammer attacks.
What do you mean? Are you suggesting a false flag operation?
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 02:19 PM   #104
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
What do you mean? Are you suggesting a false flag operation?
Just seems strange that the cops were called, with the caller saying that a man was in the middle of attacking the mosque, they got there within minutes only to find the attack happened hours earlier....someone didn't want the police present whilst the attack was actually happening...
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 02:41 PM   #105
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Just seems strange that the cops were called, with the caller saying that a man was in the middle of attacking the mosque, they got there within minutes only to find the attack happened hours earlier....someone didn't want the police present whilst the attack was actually happening...
Let's play this out; do you think it could be Muslims who attacked their own mosques?
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 03:16 PM   #106
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Let's play this out; do you think it could be Muslims who attacked their own mosques?
Could be..or right wing extremists. ..or gay rights activists...it will be one of the 3.
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 03:23 PM   #107
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Could be..or right wing extremists. ..or gay rights activists...it will be one of the 3.
If it was gay rights activists or right wing extremists, why would they delay phoning the police as you pointed out earlier?
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #108
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
If it was gay rights activists or right wing extremists, why would they delay phoning the police as you pointed out earlier?
I know right, which makes me suspicious of it being staged attack.
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #109
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I know right, which makes me suspicious of it being staged attack.
Could be on to something.
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 01:55 PM   #110
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...aland-shooting

Police are investigating a fire at a southern California mosque on Sunday as a possible arson and hate crime after fresh graffiti on the driveway mentioned the mass shootings at two mosques in New Zealand, local media reported.

Police and firefighters were called to the Islamic Center of Escondido, north of San Diego, about 3:15 am on Sunday about a fire that blackened an outside wall, the San Diego Tribune and other media reported.

Congregants at the center smelled smoke, spotted the fire and put it out before it caused serious damage, before firefighters arrived, media reported.

No one was injured.

But on the mosque’s driveway, police found fresh graffiti that referenced the 15 March shootings at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that left 50 people dead and others seriously injured from a gunman who published a hate-filled manifesto on social media, police said.


The exact words in the graffiti message were not released by police.

Morning prayers at the mosque were canceled as law enforcement investigated the scene.

Escondido police lieutenant Chris Lick told the Tribune and other media that it appeared that a chemical accelerant was used to set the fire.

No suspects were reported.

Along with local police and fire officials, agents with the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the case as both an arson and a hate crime, media reported.

Yusef Miller, a spokesman for the Islamic community in Escondido told the Tribune that people at mosques across the region need to remain vigilant.

“Everyone is on edge,” he told the paper. “When they connected it to New Zealand, it gave us more of a mortal fear that something outlandish might happen.”

Neither law enforcement officials nor Islamic community leaders could immediately be reached early on Monday.
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 02:20 PM   #111
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 91,807
Default

Good no one was injured
in Southern California
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2019, 11:07 PM   #112
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 5,920
Default

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...church-shooter
Quote:
Austria’s chancellor called Tuesday for authorities to “ruthlessly” investigate possible ties between an Austrian nationalist group and the alleged Christchurch mosque gunman, after it emerged that a prominent far-right activist had received a donation in the suspected shooter’s name.
they're all connected, one big spider web of far right nutters
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 06:46 AM   #113
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...aland-shooting

Police are investigating a fire at a southern California mosque on Sunday as a possible arson and hate crime after fresh graffiti on the driveway mentioned the mass shootings at two mosques in New Zealand, local media reported.

Police and firefighters were called to the Islamic Center of Escondido, north of San Diego, about 3:15 am on Sunday about a fire that blackened an outside wall, the San Diego Tribune and other media reported.

Congregants at the center smelled smoke, spotted the fire and put it out before it caused serious damage, before firefighters arrived, media reported.

No one was injured.

But on the mosque’s driveway, police found fresh graffiti that referenced the 15 March shootings at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that left 50 people dead and others seriously injured from a gunman who published a hate-filled manifesto on social media, police said.


The exact words in the graffiti message were not released by police.

Morning prayers at the mosque were canceled as law enforcement investigated the scene.

Escondido police lieutenant Chris Lick told the Tribune and other media that it appeared that a chemical accelerant was used to set the fire.

No suspects were reported.

Along with local police and fire officials, agents with the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the case as both an arson and a hate crime, media reported.

Yusef Miller, a spokesman for the Islamic community in Escondido told the Tribune that people at mosques across the region need to remain vigilant.

“Everyone is on edge,” he told the paper. “When they connected it to New Zealand, it gave us more of a mortal fear that something outlandish might happen.”

Neither law enforcement officials nor Islamic community leaders could immediately be reached early on Monday.



Absolutely nothing to do with uk right wing terrorism..I'm surprised Twosugars ain't pulled you up on it by now.
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 08:43 AM   #114
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Absolutely nothing to do with uk right wing terrorism..I'm surprised Twosugars ain't pulled you up on it by now.
What does the thread title say?
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 08:52 AM   #115
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Not sure, is it us in the uk or the USA and the uk?!!+
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 10:11 AM   #116
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 5,920
Default

US/UK - pretty clear unless you're trolling
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #117
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
US/UK - pretty clear unless you're trolling
Home brand LT.
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 11:51 AM   #118
parmnion
User banned
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 24,868

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB4: Cameron


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
US/UK - pretty clear unless you're trolling
Well actually you **** stirrer it is not clear at all to me with my eysight...or I wouldn't have made a dick of myself cause I would have seen the US...which should be USA anyway..
__________________
-----------------


Just don't

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=524
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 09:24 AM   #119
The Slim Reaper
Know more, be better.
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,586
Default

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47727275

A US man jailed for murder after a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville has pleaded guilty to hate crimes at a court hearing.

James Alex Fields, 25, a professed neo-Nazi, was convicted on 29 of 30 counts in a deal to avoid the death penalty.

Fields was sentenced last December to life in prison after driving his car into counter-protesters in 2017, killing one person and injuring dozens.

He previously claimed he acted out of fear for his safety.

Fields travelled around 500 miles (804km) from his home in Ohio to attend the Virginia rally.

The "Unite the Right" march was organised to protest against plans to remove a statue of General Robert E Lee, who fought for the pro-slavery Confederacy during the US Civil War.

Counter-protesters turned out to oppose the rally and dozens of people were injured in violence that erupted.

One, 32-year-old Heather Heyer, was killed when Fields drove at the crowd.



Graphic video of the incident was widely shared on social media.

In the aftermath, President Donald Trump was criticised for saying there had been "very fine people" on both sides in Charlottesville.

Fields' trial continues.

phone footage of the attack

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 10:22 AM   #120
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 91,807
Default

25 year old USA Nazi Jailed.
Good news.
arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 10:31 AM   #121
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 5,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Well actually you **** stirrer it is not clear at all to me with my eysight...or I wouldn't have made a dick of myself cause I would have seen the US...which should be USA anyway..
Specsavers, Parm?
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #122
LeatherTrumpet
User banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 62,114


Default

Far-right groups and individuals caused 66 deaths and launched 127 attacks in the regions between 2013 and 2017. The majority of attacks, according to the findings, were carried out by lone wolfs with far-right, white nationalist or anti-Muslim beliefs.

in the same period the Muslim total was over 5000

around 700 or so in 2018

Thankfully the eradication of ISIS will mean this number will decrease as we go through 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #123
Livia
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 27,768


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Thanks dude. It's not a competition. This is just a thread for right wing terrorism, so I'd suggest that this thread is the right one if swastikas are being sprayed on synagogues.
Am I the only one who knows though? Because I'm the only one who ever mentions it.
Livia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 11:00 AM   #124
Livia
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brasov, Transylvania
Posts: 27,768


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
This thread is not one or the other Livia.
Contribute some cases and statistics as TSR did.
No need for one upmanship
Whatever did I do here without you here to show me - constantly - where I was going wrong.
Livia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2019, 11:43 AM   #125
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Twosugars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 5,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Whatever did I do here without you here to show me - constantly - where I was going wrong.
Idk, but those days are over Livia so don't fret anymore
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
terrorism, thread, us or uk, wing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:59 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts