Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-03-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default Birmingham City have an immediate nine-point deduction.



I haven't got a good device to link the news to you guys on here, but it is being reported on Sky Sports News/The Villa Channel so if you want to catch up on it you'll find it on there.

If there's any Bolton fans on here I wish you and your team the best of luck as it does seem like the EFL are coming down hardcore (which I understand) but Bolton are definitely losing profitability & sustainability which is concerning going forward.

But back to us, I honestly don't get why our owners voted in favour of these new rules just to break them?
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 12:15 PM   #2
LeatherTrumpet
Make Tibb Great Again
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,083


Default

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47667742
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 09:28 PM   #3
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Thanks LT.

I seriously hope that nobody on here has this happen to their team as you get some spiteful fans on Social Media rubbing their hands in glee at your team's downfall.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 09:49 PM   #4
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 31,896

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek
IAC2017: Jamie Lomas


Default

Really bad news.


I agree with Mock too in all he says.
I'd only add I think a 9 point deduction is harsh.

Last edited by joeysteele; 22-03-2019 at 09:55 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 09:56 PM   #5
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Really bad news.
One idiot creates such a knock on effect.

I agree with Mock too in all he says.
I'd only add I think a 9 point deduction is harsh.
I wish that there was a way for the owners to be punished without the fans being punished as well.

I've never liked a points deduction but sadly I can't think of any alternatives to it at the moment.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 10:24 PM   #6
Dogeatdog
Senior Member
 
Dogeatdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: London
Posts: 209

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Jack Fi
Love Island 3: Montana
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
Love Island 2: Nathan
Default

9 points is harsh especially for the fans like you say.

Also a shame cause it seemed that Birmingham were turning a bit of a corner compared to their last two seasons.
Dogeatdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 10:25 PM   #7
Adam.
#StreamDaddy
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 42,649

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

Its double standards when they have allowed teams to buy off points deductions
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 12:00 AM   #8
michael21
watching football on sky
 
michael21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,573


Default

There were going up this season
__________________


I have

Big smart tv
WWE network
Sky all channels including sports and movies
Netflix
michael21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 04:28 AM   #9
Shaun
~~~~~
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 102,205
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Danny John
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

automatic relegation once that Grealish discipline comes into play
__________________
Season 11 Faves: Nina, Brooke, Silky, A'Keria & Shuga
Allstars 4 Faves: Trinity, Latrice, Manila, Jasmine & Monique
Bake-Off Faves: Terry, Kim-Joy, Rahul, Briony & Ruby

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Christopher Maloney is the new judge of the voice 2019! my cat is the producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Him to throw up every time he spins round?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 08:16 AM   #10
Nicky91
Nickeh
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Near Winterfell
Posts: 34,369
Blog Entries: 9

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2017: Mollie King
BB18: Raph
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Its double standards when they have allowed teams to buy off points deductions
it's more bc of the corrupt EFL chiefs i feel like they have a thing against Birmingham ruining their chances at promotion


ye bc they aren't the almighty city rivals aston villa (cuz they would never get point deduction)
__________________

The One True King, Night King
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 09:03 AM   #11
bitontheslide
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 18,735

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

it sends a message to fans that if they misbehave at a football match, their team will suffer. It's a method of making sure other fans stop anyone from doing something stupid. For that reason, I don't think it is harsh at all
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #12
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 31,896

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek
IAC2017: Jamie Lomas


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
it's more bc of the corrupt EFL chiefs i feel like they have a thing against Birmingham ruining their chances at promotion


ye bc they aren't the almighty city rivals aston villa (cuz they would never get point deduction)


Yes, Nicky that is what the deduction is for in the main.

Of course it's harsh.
I'd say the same for any team, even ones I don't like.

The players do their best week after week then get their work wiped out, because of others and things they can't control.

Of course that's not fair and harsh.
In any circumstances in sport.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 11:58 PM   #13
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
automatic relegation once that Grealish discipline comes into play
What is your issue with the club?

You can't punish the club over one fan, collective punishment is incredibly harsh.

Also VAR would've made that game 1-1 as we should've had a penalty, but conveniently that never gets reported in the Media.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 12:10 AM   #14
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Thanks to all of the members posts so far.

I agree with all of the members saying that it's harsh when there are teams over spending way above their profitability that haven't been punished yet (I'm not saying that I want that to happen) but I can't help but feel that the EFL have opened up a can of worms here that could go against their pet darlings of the Championship in the future.

And if they were to do the collective punishment angle like Shaun wants and dock us more points then we're gonna really have teams getting points deductions nearly every week, especially when players also start attacking fans which happens throughout the season.

And just this very season we'd be having Blues having another points deduction for not controlling a fan, Arsenal would have to be docked points, Hibernian would have to be docked points, and Swansea and Man City would have to be docked points because during their FA Cup match, the Swansea Stewards failed to stop the Man City fans from doing a pitch invasion, it's basically a very flawed idea that wouldn't work if implemented.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 07:57 AM   #15
joeysteele
Remembering Kerry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: with Mystic Mock
Posts: 31,896

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
CBB21: Shane Jenek
IAC2017: Jamie Lomas


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Thanks to all of the members posts so far.

I agree with all of the members saying that it's harsh when there are teams over spending way above their profitability that haven't been punished yet (I'm not saying that I want that to happen) but I can't help but feel that the EFL have opened up a can of worms here that could go against their pet darlings of the Championship in the future.

And if they were to do the collective punishment angle like Shaun wants and dock us more points then we're gonna really have teams getting points deductions nearly every week, especially when players also start attacking fans which happens throughout the season.

And just this very season we'd be having Blues having another points deduction for not controlling a fan, Arsenal would have to be docked points, Hibernian would have to be docked points, and Swansea and Man City would have to be docked points because during their FA Cup match, the Swansea Stewards failed to stop the Man City fans from doing a pitch invasion, it's basically a very flawed idea that wouldn't work if implemented.
Strong post my friend.

Agree with all of it. Really well said Mock.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 08:01 AM   #16
Alf
Senior Member
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eating A Meat pudding
Posts: 17,624

Favourites:
I'm a Celeb 2010: Shaun Ryder


Default

Working class sport, hijacked by the middle class and now dominated by money.
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 04:26 PM   #17
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Strong post my friend.

Agree with all of it. Really well said Mock.
Thanks Joey.

The one subject I like to feel like I know what I'm talking about is the Football and what is best for it and all of the competitors.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 05:22 PM   #18
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Working class sport, hijacked by the middle class and now dominated by money.
I agree with this and it's a shame really as teams like us can never really win anything with the way the current rules work in Football and that kills off the competition element imo if only a select few teams have any chance at winning things.

However as it the rules currently are I'd rather my club exist rather than overspend and possibly get liquidation.

The only possible way to even out the money inbalance between teams and stop it from feeling like a sport that favours the elite would be to have VAR in games, just look at how popular the last World Cup was with VAR in the game, without it England would've been rigged out against Colombia, but with VAR there it made the games much more unpredictable and meant that results happened that wouldn't have happened due to the Referee's protecting the big teams normally, or stopping them from eliminating teams because they politically don't like them so will allow Maradona to punch the ball into the back of the net even though every one and I mean every one knew it was handball.

Just this season VAR would've changed certain games and these are the ones that I can think of.

Birmingham Vs Aston Villa:
Fake score - Birmingham 0-1 Aston Villa
Real score - Birmingham 1-1 Aston Villa
Reason why - Because Che Adams was pulled down in the penalty area and the Referee only didn't give it because the preferred narrative was the “Jack Grealish gets his revenge” narrative after the fan attacked him.

Stoke vs Birmingham:
Fake score - Stoke 0-1 Birmingham
Real score - Stoke 1-1 Birmingham
Reason why - Stoke had a corner and one of the Stoke players shoots the ball towards the goal and Che Adams puts his hand up to block the ball in the penalty area, therefore the Referee didn't spot the incident which VAR would've.

Aston Villa vs Birmingham:
Fake score - Aston Villa 4-2 Birmingham
Real score - Aston Villa 2-1 Birmingham
Reason why - Tammy Abraham gets fouled by Michael Morrison in the penalty area, but just before that incident Tammy Abraham pushes Michael Morrison away from the ball meaning it should've been a free kick to Birmingham, not a penalty kick to Aston Villa.

Birmingham vs Millwall:
Fake score - Birmingham 0-2 Millwall
Real score - Birmingham 1-2 Millwall
Reason why - Mahoney's goal wasn't offside, simple as that.

Swansea vs Man City:
Fake score - Swansea 2-3 Man City
Real score - Swansea 2-1 Man City
Reason why - Man City's second goal wasn't a penalty, and the third goal was offside.

Birmingham vs Bristol City:
Fake score - Birmingham 0-1 Bristol City
Real score - Birmingham 1-1 Bristol City
Reason why - Maghoma was tripped in the penalty area which wasn't given.

Bolton vs Birmingham:
Fake score - Bolton 1-0 Birmingham
Real score - Bolton 0-0 Birmingham
Reason why - Buckley thought that he was Maradona on that day but bizarrely got away with the blatant handball which led to us losing the game.

Wolves vs Man City:
Fake score - Wolves 1-1 Man City
Real score - Wolves 0-0 Man City
Reason why - Willy Boly scored with his hand so therefore it's handball.

Burnley vs Tottenham:
Fake score - Burnley 2-1 Tottenham
Real score - Burnley 0-0 Tottenham
Reason why - The ball bounces off the Burnley and rolls out for what should've been a goal kick, yet a corner was given which led to Burnley's first goal.

There are probably other occasions where VAR could've rescued things and made matches less predictable, but sadly it wasn't and it meant that a lot of us have to watch our teams go up against opposition that have spent more than us, and will also have the Referees siding with them during the matches.

I'm sorry for going on a rant again, I do agree with your point though Alf.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #19
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I agree with this and it's a shame really as teams like us can never really win anything with the way the current rules work in Football and that kills off the competition element imo if only a select few teams have any chance at winning things.

However as it the rules currently are I'd rather my club exist rather than overspend and possibly get liquidation.

The only possible way to even out the money inbalance between teams and stop it from feeling like a sport that favours the elite would be to have VAR in games, just look at how popular the last World Cup was with VAR in the game, without it England would've been rigged out against Colombia, but with VAR there it made the games much more unpredictable and meant that results happened that wouldn't have happened due to the Referee's protecting the big teams normally, or stopping them from eliminating teams because they politically don't like them so will allow Maradona to punch the ball into the back of the net even though every one and I mean every one knew it was handball.

Just this season VAR would've changed certain games and these are the ones that I can think of.

Birmingham Vs Aston Villa:
Fake score - Birmingham 0-1 Aston Villa
Real score - Birmingham 1-1 Aston Villa
Reason why - Because Che Adams was pulled down in the penalty area and the Referee only didn't give it because the preferred narrative was the “Jack Grealish gets his revenge” narrative after the fan attacked him.

Stoke vs Birmingham:
Fake score - Stoke 0-1 Birmingham
Real score - Stoke 1-1 Birmingham
Reason why - Stoke had a corner and one of the Stoke players shoots the ball towards the goal and Che Adams puts his hand up to block the ball in the penalty area, therefore the Referee didn't spot the incident which VAR would've.

Aston Villa vs Birmingham:
Fake score - Aston Villa 4-2 Birmingham
Real score - Aston Villa 2-1 Birmingham
Reason why - Tammy Abraham gets fouled by Michael Morrison in the penalty area, but just before that incident Tammy Abraham pushes Michael Morrison away from the ball meaning it should've been a free kick to Birmingham, not a penalty kick to Aston Villa.

Birmingham vs Millwall:
Fake score - Birmingham 0-2 Millwall
Real score - Birmingham 1-2 Millwall
Reason why - Mahoney's goal wasn't offside, simple as that.

Swansea vs Man City:
Fake score - Swansea 2-3 Man City
Real score - Swansea 2-1 Man City
Reason why - Man City's second goal wasn't a penalty, and the third goal was offside.

Birmingham vs Bristol City:
Fake score - Birmingham 0-1 Bristol City
Real score - Birmingham 1-1 Bristol City
Reason why - Maghoma was tripped in the penalty area which wasn't given.

Bolton vs Birmingham:
Fake score - Bolton 1-0 Birmingham
Real score - Bolton 0-0 Birmingham
Reason why - Buckley thought that he was Maradona on that day but bizarrely got away with the blatant handball which led to us losing the game.

Wolves vs Man City:
Fake score - Wolves 1-1 Man City
Real score - Wolves 0-0 Man City
Reason why - Willy Boly scored with his hand so therefore it's handball.

Burnley vs Tottenham:
Fake score - Burnley 2-1 Tottenham
Real score - Burnley 0-0 Tottenham
Reason why - The ball bounces off the Burnley and rolls out for what should've been a goal kick, yet a corner was given which led to Burnley's first goal.

There are probably other occasions where VAR could've rescued things and made matches less predictable, but sadly it wasn't and it meant that a lot of us have to watch our teams go up against opposition that have spent more than us, and will also have the Referees siding with them during the matches.

I'm sorry for going on a rant again, I do agree with your point though Alf.
Okay we've got two more games to add to the roster of unfair results this season.

West Brom vs Birmingham:
Fake score - West Brom 3-2 Birmingham
Real score - West Brom 1-1 Birmingham
Reason why - A West Brom player was obstructed from trying to block Jutkiewicz which led to our second goal, and West Brom had a penalty where the incident happened outside the box so at worst should've been a free kick to West Brom instead of a penalty which they equalised off, and then sadly it gave West Brom the momentum to get that Livermore goal which wouldn't have otherwise happened.

Cardiff vs Chelsea:
Fake score - Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea
Real score - Cardiff 3-0 Chelsea
Reason why - Cardiff should've had two penalties, and Chelsea's first goal was offside which gave them momentum to go and score the second.

But going back to us we had better stay up because if we do go down then I know which people to blame and they're not the Manager or the players, but instead I'll blame the owners for putting us in this situation in the first place after voting for these rule changes. I'll also blame the EFL for docking us points but haven't touched loads of the other EFL teams that have also broken the same rules as us. And I'll also blame the Officials for ****ing up and
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:12 AM   #20
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,852
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Okay we've got two more games to add to the roster of unfair results this season.

West Brom vs Birmingham:
Fake score - West Brom 3-2 Birmingham
Real score - West Brom 1-1 Birmingham
Reason why - A West Brom player was obstructed from trying to block Jutkiewicz which led to our second goal, and West Brom had a penalty where the incident happened outside the box so at worst should've been a free kick to West Brom instead of a penalty which they equalised off, and then sadly it gave West Brom the momentum to get that Livermore goal which wouldn't have otherwise happened.

Cardiff vs Chelsea:
Fake score - Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea
Real score - Cardiff 3-0 Chelsea
Reason why - Cardiff should've had two penalties, and Chelsea's first goal was offside which gave them momentum to go and score the second.

But going back to us we had better stay up because if we do go down then I know which people to blame and they're not the Manager or the players, but instead I'll blame the owners for putting us in this situation in the first place after voting for these rule changes. I'll also blame the EFL for docking us points but haven't touched loads of the other EFL teams that have also broken the same rules as us. And I'll also blame the Officials for ****ing up and
Costing us points in 4 different matches, then god knows if I'm forgetting about any other mistakes that have gone against us throughout the season.

Heck in total the officials have made a mistake which has cost us goals in 6 different games this season if you include the two games where we were losing anyway and that's just not acceptable imo and is why VAR is needed for the EFL competitions, and I do feel that the officials should apologize to the club and the fans of the club for costing us points so many times this season, and of course be very careful about giving decisions against us in the future unless they're 100% certain that one of our players have done something wrong.
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
birmingham, city, deduction, ninepoint

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts