Notices

Britain's Got Talent ITV's talent show.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2019, 12:04 PM   #1
Tony Montana
Irrepressible Darkhorse
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 7,388

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Rosie


Default Most robbed BGT acts?

Still these guys for me 3 years after they auditioned. They deserved to not only be in their final, but also win their year. No act has come close to these guys before or since imo.

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Tony Montana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:05 PM   #2
LukeB
We found wonderland
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 76,796

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
Amazing Race 31: Britney & Janelle
BB19: Anamelia
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto


Default

Connie Talbot
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:08 PM   #3
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 13,579

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
Liam- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:13 PM   #4
Moniqua
t'muthafookin T
 
Moniqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: :p
Posts: 1,505

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Kiera
Amazing Race 31: Corrine & Eliza
BB19: Kenaley
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
Default

Sarah Ikumu

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
drag race: a'keria, silky, vanjie, ra'jah, mercedes, kahanna
t'challenge: da'vonne, turbo, georgia, nany, amanda, shaleen, zahida

Last edited by Moniqua; 06-04-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Moniqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:21 PM   #5
Adam.
#StreamDaddy
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 42,768

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

Stavros Flately
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:24 PM   #6
Matthew.
it’s a mad, mad world
 
Matthew.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 11,473

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
Amazing Race 31: Britney & Janelle
BB19: Lewis F
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins


Default

I don’t remember that many of them, but there was a comedy magician witch last year, I think her name was Magic Mandy, she should have made the finals imo
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
Oh someone reeked on the wrong side of the lum this morning didn’t they
BBCAN7: Anthony, Eddie, Kailyn
The Challenge: Da’Vonne, Natalie, Theo
TAR31: Britney & Janelle, Elissa & Rachel
Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:41 PM   #7
Withano
Withano
 
Withano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,821

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Helen Lederer


Default

SuBo obviously

But also Lorraine Bowen
__________________
Withano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:56 PM   #8
Epic.
Senior Member
 
Epic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18,178

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBBUSA2: Tom Green
IAC2018: Harry Redknapp
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Still these guys for me 3 years after they auditioned. They deserved to not only be in their final, but also win their year. No act has come close to these guys before or since imo.

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
This, I can't believe all 4 of the judges didn't put them through and the fact they were actually second in the voting that night is probably one of the reasons they stopped judges breaking the 2nd/3rd highest voted
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post
weird ass british language
Epic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:58 PM   #9
Epic.
Senior Member
 
Epic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18,178

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBBUSA2: Tom Green
IAC2018: Harry Redknapp
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
Default

While we're on the subject of acts that commit impossibilities

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by montblanc View Post
weird ass british language
Epic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #10
Hayden
Halleloo!
 
Hayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 54th & Crenshaw
Posts: 44,005

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
Amazing Race 31: Britney & Janelle
BB19: Kenaley
DOI 2019: Gemma Collins


Default

100% by far the Kanneh-Masons. Probably the most talented family in the world. I'd rather watch a series about them than the Kardashians or something.

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:04 PM   #11
Adam.
#StreamDaddy
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 42,768

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
100% by far the Kanneh-Masons. Probably the most talented family in the world. I'd rather watch a series about them than the Kardashians or something.

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Them caring when one of them performed in front of billions at the Royal Wedding?
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:04 PM   #12
Adam.
#StreamDaddy
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 42,768

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
While we're on the subject of acts that commit impossibilities

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
I remember my meltdown last year when they didnt even get top 3 let alone win
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:40 PM   #13
Tony Montana
Irrepressible Darkhorse
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 7,388

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Rosie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
This, I can't believe all 4 of the judges didn't put them through and the fact they were actually second in the voting that night is probably one of the reasons they stopped judges breaking the 2nd/3rd highest voted
It didn't make any sense. Tumar KR got a standing ovation from all four judges and all positive comments whilst Balance Unity got no standing ovation and mostly positive but slightly mixed comments. Yet the judges unanimously saved Balance Unity?

It made me feel that Tumar KR were a serious threat to win the whole thing. The show is called ''Britain's got talent'' ffs. It's about finding real talent, and when a unique and extraordinary act like Tumar KR shows up on their door, what do they do? The go for the boring dancer who we've seen so many times.

Smh
Tony Montana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:41 PM   #14
Tony Montana
Irrepressible Darkhorse
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 7,388

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Rosie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
While we're on the subject of acts that commit impossibilities

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
Yep, these guys are up there.
Tony Montana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:41 PM   #15
Tony Montana
Irrepressible Darkhorse
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 7,388

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Rosie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I remember my meltdown last year when they didnt even get top 3 let alone win
I remember that too. You were ****ing fuming
Tony Montana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:42 PM   #16
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: far from home
Posts: 34,133
Blog Entries: 4

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
DOI 2019: Wes Nelson
CBBUSA2: Natalie Eva Marie
IAC2018: Malique Thompson-Dwyer


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
It's about finding real talent, and when a unique and extraordinary act like Tumar KR shows up on their door, what do they do? The go for the boring dancer who we've seen so many times.

Smh
this is why I hate this show you have people with actual talents and they always go home instead of the bland singer who's granny died last week
__________________
RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #17
Adam.
#StreamDaddy
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 42,768

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
I remember that too. You were ****ing fuming
I still am tbh
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:47 PM   #18
Tony Montana
Irrepressible Darkhorse
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 7,388

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Rosie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
this is why I hate this show you have people with actual talents and they always go home instead of the bland singer who's granny died last week
Exactly! It's a ****ing joke. They love the singers while completely ignoring the variety acts. Even worse when the singers have a sob story

Singers already have their own show dedicated to them, and they still appear and take over another talent show. It's ****ing boring, waste of time and completely unfair to the other acts.

I'm sure we'll be seeing so many singers during this series
Tony Montana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:48 PM   #19
Tony Montana
Irrepressible Darkhorse
 
Tony Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: A Galaxy far, far away
Posts: 7,388

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Noel Edmonds
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Rosie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
I still am tbh
I don't blame you- They were absolutely incredible and deserved to win.
Tony Montana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:58 PM   #20
Owoaje1993
Senior Member
 
Owoaje1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,502
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine
CBB20: Sarah Harding
X Factor 2017: Rak-Su
Default

These acts were all robbed

Light balance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yqBqCffDk

Old men grooving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPZDg9OLtc

The mend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Cj7r-_R5U

Twist and pulse dance company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cLBBUEvRDo

The mimic men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZocJahCTZy0

AllinDance crew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBjeXhdgVOE

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 06-04-2019 at 01:59 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:00 PM   #21
Adam.
#StreamDaddy
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 42,768

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

The mend were absolutely terrible
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:10 PM   #22
Owoaje1993
Senior Member
 
Owoaje1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,502
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine
CBB20: Sarah Harding
X Factor 2017: Rak-Su
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
The mend were absolutely terrible
That’s your opinion
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:11 PM   #23
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 15,716

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett


Default

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:12 PM   #24
Shaun
~~~~~
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 102,275
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Danny John
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

don't watch it too often but the wrong comedian won last year
__________________
Season 11 Faves: Nina, Brooke, Silky, A'Keria & Shuga
Allstars 4 Faves: Trinity, Latrice, Manila, Jasmine & Monique
Bake-Off Faves: Terry, Kim-Joy, Rahul, Briony & Ruby

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Christopher Maloney is the new judge of the voice 2019! my cat is the producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Him to throw up every time he spins round?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:13 PM   #25
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 15,716

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
don't watch it too often but the wrong comedian won last year
I saw Robert White on tour in Feb - he was so much better without the TV resttictions! Deffo should've won
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
acts, bgt, robbed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts