Go Back   ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums > TV & Music > Sport > Football
Forgot Password? Join Us!


Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 42,898
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Hussain
IAC2018: Nick Knowles
Strictly 2018: Seann Walsh
X Factor 2018: Giovanni Spano


Default Who do you think that your team should buy and sell for next season?

As the season is coming to it's end, I was wondering which players you think would improve your club that your club could realistically bring in? And which players do you think need to leave your club as they're just not cutting it?

For me I think that we should buy.

Gary Gardner (Aston Villa)
Conor Mahoney (Bournemouth)
Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield) aim big for our standards
James Collins (Luton Town)
Joe Hart (Burnley)
Sort Michael Morrison's contract out
Shinji Okazaki (Leicester)

Who I would have us sell if it were up to me.

David Stockdale (high wages and doesn't play)
Tomasz Kusczak (same reason as Stockdale)
Che Adams (he'll be leaving of his own accord so I'm adding him to the list for that reason)

Tbh I can't really think of who to sell out of the others because I think that they all contribute something to the club in one way or the other, even the weaker players.

I know that my wishlist is probably not the most likely signings that we'll be able to make, but I do think that we should try and push ourselves a little bit and make the effort to try and get some of them.

Anyway enough about my team, who do you want to see your club buy and sell next season?
__________________
Sports teams that I support.

Football/Soccer - Birmingham City
Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaze
Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Rugby Union - Birmingham Moseley
Rugby League - Birmingham Bulldogs
Cricket - Warwickshire
Baseball - Birmingham Bandits
Australian Rules Football - Sydney Swans
Netball - London Pulse
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:44 PM   #2
parmnion
And katya.
 
parmnion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ESSEX via scotland
Posts: 22,779

Favourites:
BB18: Deborah
CBB18: Heavy D
BB17: Hughie
BB14: Sam


Default

My teams season isn't finished yet....Scottish cup final to come....and I managed to get a ticket this morning. .tbh..I couldn't tell you who plays for them...but I will be twirling my scarf all the same.
__________________
::::: https://www.alynwilliams.com/amp/special-pkg/menus ::::::::
parmnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:09 PM   #3
GiRTh
Iconic Symbolic Historic
 
GiRTh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 27,999

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami
Strictly 2016: Robert Rinder
X Factor 2016: Honey G


Default

Out - Ozil, Mustafi, Xhaka, Monreal, Mykhitaryan, Elneny, Chambers and more
Stay - Lacazette, Aubameyang, Torreira,
Loaned out _ Ghendouzi, Iwobi

Apparently Barca want Lacazette. I so then we have to sell him,. IF they are prepared to pay 70 million plus for him then the club need the money for the re-build.

In- Dont know but lets stop looking for player at clubs half way up the French and Spanish league. Why didnt we sign defenders like Dunk, Maguire, Mee, Tarkowski when they were younger.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Hold on Bitch

Last edited by GiRTh; 06-05-2019 at 08:10 PM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:23 PM   #4
Adam.
Queen Tamara Todevska
 
Adam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 43,476

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg
X Factor 2018: Brendan Murray


Default

Out - Mignolet, Sturridge, Lallana, Lovren, Gruij, Milner (He will go to Leeds if promoted)

In - Werner, Brandt, Gibson, Nick Pope, Thorgan Hazard
__________________

Spoiler:


Adam. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #5
Dogeatdog
Senior Member
 
Dogeatdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: London
Posts: 375

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Jack Fi
Love Island 3: Montana
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
Love Island 2: Nathan
Default

My teams season still hasnít finished yet and in terms of who we should sign depends upon whether we are promoted to the Championship or not. We have an issue in that a lot of players are out of contract soon that I hope wonít leave. However, these are the players I think we should sell once the season is over.

Igor Vetokele - Expensive and too injury prone, Iím sure there are better striker options who can replace him.
Josh Parker - Dead weight. A panic buy because we sold Karlan Grant to Huddersfield.
Darren Pratley - Hasnít really impressed since we signed him last year imo.

Weíve been on brilliant form lately, thereís not many others I can think of who we should sell but, I do hope these contracts are renewed

Lee Bowyer - Has done brilliant with such a tight budget. How our owner hasnít renewed his contract thus far I donít know (because heís a twat).
Josh Cullen - Loaned to us from West Ham, has been brilliant this season would rather a permanent deal but Iíd be happy if he was loaned to us again next season.
Joe Aribo - Great young player. Has been a good asset to us this year.
Kristian Bielik & Patrick Bauer - Both are solid CBís, if they leave weíll be in big trouble next year.
Jake Foster Caskey - A good midfielder who unfortunately has been injured all season. Last season he was one of our best players wouldnít like to see him go just yet.
__________________

Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay
Dogeatdog in the mother****in' house!!
Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:26 PM   #6
GiRTh
Iconic Symbolic Historic
 
GiRTh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 27,999

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami
Strictly 2016: Robert Rinder
X Factor 2016: Honey G


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
My teams season still hasnít finished yet and in terms of who we should sign depends upon whether we are promoted to the Championship or not. We have an issue in that a lot of players are out of contract soon that I hope wonít leave. However, these are the players I think we should sell once the season is over.

Igor Vetokele - Expensive and too injury prone, Iím sure there are better striker options who can replace him.
Josh Parker - Dead weight. A panic buy because we sold Karlan Grant to Huddersfield.
Darren Pratley - Hasnít really impressed since we signed him last year imo.

Weíve been on brilliant form lately, thereís not many others I can think of who we should sell but, I do hope these contracts are renewed

Lee Bowyer - Has done brilliant with such a tight budget. How our owner hasnít renewed his contract thus far I donít know (because heís a twat).
Josh Cullen - Loaned to us from West Ham, has been brilliant this season would rather a permanent deal but Iíd be happy if he was loaned to us again next season.
Joe Aribo - Great young player. Has been a good asset to us this year.
Kristian Bielik & Patrick Bauer - Both are solid CBís, if they leave weíll be in big trouble next year.
Jake Foster Caskey - A good midfielder who unfortunately has been injured all season. Last season he was one of our best players wouldnít like to see him go just yet.
How has Bielik been playing this years cuz he's still contracted to Arsenal? We bought him in the same transfer window that Spurs signed Dele Ali. Look at the players have progressed since. Wenger getting it wrong again in his last few years.

We also bought him as a holding midfielder but you say he's been playing centre back? Maybe we wont send him out on loan next year we need at least three defenders.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Hold on Bitch
GiRTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:40 PM   #7
Dogeatdog
Senior Member
 
Dogeatdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: London
Posts: 375

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Jack Fi
Love Island 3: Montana
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
Love Island 2: Nathan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
How has Bielik been playing this years cuz he's still contracted to Arsenal? We bought him in the same transfer window that Spurs signed Dele Ali. Look at the players have progressed since. Wenger getting it wrong again in his last few years.

We also bought him as a holding midfielder but you say he's been playing centre back? Maybe we wont send him out on loan next year we need at least three defenders.
He’s been on loan to us since September, also scored for us last Saturday. His contract expires at the end of this month. We’ve been sparse for defenders, Patrick Bauer was injured for two months and was playing his position but then carried on still as a CB when he returned. He’s probably played about 30 or so games for us this season.

Tbf the fact he’s loaned to us, he probably won’t stay which is gutting. Our owner has really screwed up letting so many contracts wind down
__________________

Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay
Dogeatdog in the mother****in' house!!

Last edited by Dogeatdog; 06-05-2019 at 07:43 PM.
Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #8
GiRTh
Iconic Symbolic Historic
 
GiRTh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 27,999

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami
Strictly 2016: Robert Rinder
X Factor 2016: Honey G


Default

I doubt he'll get in our team as centre back we already have a few useless ones like Callum Chambers who will be higher in the pecking order. Same with defensive midfield tbh. He may be sold tbh cuz I dont see where he fits in to the team.

That reminds me Chambers is another player who can jack this summer. Dont need him, not good enough
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Hold on Bitch
GiRTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 09:45 AM   #9
Nicky91
I AM SOMEONE
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: None of Anyone's Business
Posts: 34,998
Blog Entries: 10

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2017: Mollie King
BB18: Raph
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

PSV

Out - Rosario, Bergwijn, Lozano, Gutierrez, Dumfries, Hendrix (yes we need some cleaning of rubbish players)

In - idk i'd say do some more scouting in scandinavia/Belgium/eastern europe but i know they won't and buy some b player (talent) in our own country


psv's scouting is a pure joke
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
buy, season, sell, team

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:31 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts