Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 22-09-2019, 01:15 PM #101
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
8. Christie (she was really annoying, but also memorable and ironically a joke/funny at times)
This is why I might at least rank her above Jack in hindsight but not much higher for me because emphasis on annoying
Old 26-09-2019, 10:50 AM #102
<Voytech>

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Yinrun
<Voytech>

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Yinrun

After launch:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
1. Isabella
2. Kemi
3. Jessica
4. Analyse
5. Tommy
6. Christie
7. Nicole
8. Ovi
9. Cliff
10. Holly
11. Kathryn
12. Jack
13. David
14. Nick
15. Sam
16. Jackson
After finale:

1. Kathryn (+10)
2. Christie (+4)
3. Isabella (-2)
4. Jessica (-1)
5. Nicole (+2)
6. Analyse (-2)
7. Holly (+3)
8. David (+5)
9. Ovi (-1)
10. Kemi (-8)
11. Jackson (+5)
12. Sam (+3)
13. Cliff (-4)
14. Tommy (-9)
15. Jack (-3)
16. Nick (-2)

lol
Old 30-09-2019, 01:15 AM #103
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

1. Kathryn (a national treasure. Yes she was totally more concerned about clout but she owned it and was legitimately funny while managing to be entirely in on the joke. A star from the first night of feeds when she awkwardly stood by herself and watched everyone play human knot for 30 minutes "are you bitches conspiring against me?" is the most quotable quotable since "floaters grab a life vest" and she has the most natural star power since like... Jen Johnson? a true throwback)
2. Jessica (alol I couldn't STAND her for a while because she was so painfully stupid but then it all came in full circle when she had one of the most righteous and smooth HOH reigns in the history of the show? Still couldn't strategize her way out of a paper bag but a broken clock is right twice a day! Her facial expressions and screaming as she fell off the wall and "Hola Julie " are all amazing moments that I'm so glad are part of BBUS canon now)
3. Christie (okay so she doesn't have that je ne sais quoi that Troy Favos have BUT she did a tremendous job carrying the story of this season through the first ten weeks. The absolute perfect blend of Kaitlyn Herman's bull**** spirituality and Vanessa Rousso's histrionics and gameplay. The figurative backbone of the season with moments like sobbing over Nick backdooring her just so people would give her attention and Baywatch meltdown and TACO TUESDAY which really is the Dan's Funeral of this era of Big Brother)
4. Holly (HOLLY ALLEN, 24, WYOMING aka Beth Elevated into this pantheon mainly as a result of the memes inspired by her BUT she was also fun to watch from a gameplay perspective because the girl put in WORK to save Kathryn after almost idiotically getting her backdoored during her own HOH reign alol. Also one of the most underrated feeds moments was her complete MELTDOWN over being the F5 boot which led to hilarious **** like her drunkenly harassing Jackson because he wants to go on the Challenge )
5. Kemi (yes the house had a weird hate boner for her and yes she was funny in her own right, but the girl was ultimately an inconsequential Week 2 boot and the show proved that it didn't need her at all lmao. Her fanbase on Twitter is MAYBE the most toxic one of all time and it sadly puts a damper on her reputation)
6. Sam (annoying loud DR screamer on the show but perfectly normal and fun on the feeds? The Sam/Nick/Bella/sometimes Kemi moments on feeds were the most fun part of the early season and Sam was just a generally nice and fun guy who really loved his wife and kids, and he happened to do so in a cute and authentic way without having to say SKD143 during every live show *glares at Cliff*)
7. David (Night 1 evictions are ****ing dumb and Camp Comeback was ****ing dumb BUT if it served any purpose it was for David to come back into the house and have the most accurate read of the house at a time where we desperately needed an audience surrogate in there. Sad he wasn't able to come back because he definitely had all the tools to be A Legitimately Good And Liked Player)

8. Nicole (A Nice Person but she peaked when she was bullied Week 3 oops! Her endgame edit was OVERBEARING AS HELL like every DR was like "and I'm gonna blindside him! OMG teehee wait that's mean I feel EVIL, am I evil?!?!?! Bad Nicole lol!!! *slaps own wrist*" and she definitely bought wayyyy too hard into her own underdog schtick and it wasn't cute. I know I said earlier that Kemi's Twitter fanbase is one of the worst of all time but it might not even be the worst of the season because Nicole's Reddit fanbase is quite possibly the most rabid since Jordeff's cat ladies!)
9. Nick (honestly I don't really have much of an opinion on him? A weird journey where he went from being a fun member of the majority alliance to an awful exiled member of the majority alliance to becoming a rootable underdog who fought for his life as the house target to becoming a threat who played both sides to ultimately getting got by Christie and Taco Tuesday. And then he cheated on his love Bella with Kat in the Jury House just because he was horny?!?!? And that doesn't even get into the weird **** where he would give Tommy foot jobs in bed. I kiiinda appreciate what he brought to the show and yes I am attracted to him because New Jersey trash recognizes New Jersey trash?)
10. Jackson (I am SHOCKED that he is this high because he skeeves me out sooooo much on a personal level with his documented Xanax issues, steroid issues, binge-eating disorder, constant gaslighting of Holly, generally treating Christie and Kat like **** to the point where they both expressed at different times that they didn't feel entirely safe with him in the house, etc. THAT BEING SAID, he benefits from a lot of things including: picking up the fumble after the DE with Christie's eviction and bringing the ball right into the end zone, being a dynamic gameplayer who actually made moves that WERE good TV without consciously trying to do so (**** off Dan Gheesling), fully surrendering himself to the BB experience to the point where he admitted that he gained weight in order to become more relatable to the viewing audience (?!), infuriating America by savagely crushing the dreams of Tommy AND Cliff AND Nicole in succession, and not being able to fully enjoy getting the confetti on his shoulders because he had to suffer through 10-15 minutes of being explicitly accused of being a racist. It worked out about as well as it possibly could've as far as I'm concerned?)
11. Analyse (bawk bawk bawk painfully stupid even by BBUS standards and she openly played no game whatsoever BUT she had her fair share of moments like her chicken punishment and not knowing what nouns and adjectives are and not understanding the concept of a solstice and the moment when she realized Christie flipped the vote and she's sobbing like three hours before her eviction playing her makeup and telling Jackson to **** OFF because SHE HATES HIM )
12. Isabella (almost in the "so bad she's good" territory and really SHOULD have gotten there but no. Was fun for the first two weeks with Nick and Sam and the BLACK WIDOWS and it's hilariously dumb how she told every secret to EVERYBODY because she had the biggest mouth ever. That being said, the Kemi **** wasn't cute and the Nicole **** was NOT cute and she should've had an epic downfall as the season villain who became like Juror #3 but she couldn't even do that right. Can't wait for her to show up on Ex on the Beach 6 with Nick )

13. Ovi (occasionally righteous doesn't make up for the fact that he was ANNOYING and desperate to be one of the cool kids when they openly mocked and rejected him. His whole energy was "annoying college campus tour guide" and learning that he was an alternate for MvGX is..... not surprising but just one more condemning fact to hold against him)
14. Cliff (SKD143 and Cliffomaniacs and BEFORE THE WIFE and the stupid ****ing dancing were all awful and blatant attempts to pander for AFP. His HOH after Camp Comeback was STUPID and I'm sooooo glad he didn't win because the idiots retconning the Bella boot as A Good Move was unbearable. Was almost my least favorite but then I remember his hilariously dumb boot week where he became arrogant as hell because he and Nicole won like two Comps so he tried to bully Holly and Jackson into fourth and third place and he somehow convinced himself that Jackson would take him to F3 over Holly???? )
15. Tommy (yet another awful Broadway theater gay whose personality was to generally be fake as hell and constantly tell people HE LOVES THEM and THEY'RE AMAZING and HE'S OBSESSED WITH THEM. His entire gameplay was "we should get the six back together" which was boring and trite and not even good? His weepy theatrics during the Jackson's Lie fight were cringe and laughably awful but it all led to his boot so )
16. Jack (I don't even hate him that much really? He was vaguely not nice and kind of jerky to outsiders but not even an engaging villain? Like it was boring MORN so I couldn't even get that worked up about him which in some ways is even more disappointing. Contrary to what everyone likes to think he is NOT anywhere close to being one of the worst of all time, people were just desperate for a hate figure but he's not even in the bottom 30 HGs of all time)
Old 30-09-2019, 05:05 AM #104
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
14. Cliff (SKD143 and Cliffomaniacs and BEFORE THE WIFE and the stupid ****ing dancing)
Icon

Also I'm surprised Jackson ended up that high

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 2, rankings, thread