Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2019, 01:42 PM   #1
Nicky91
#NickyStansKylieJenner
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 36,240
Blog Entries: 12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Analyse
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
CBBUSA2: Anthony Scaramucci


Default Celebrity Masterchef 2019

__________________
LI5: MollyMae/Amy


Nicky's Hollywood Hall of Fame:
Tony Danza/Kelly Clarkson/Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett/AJ Pritchard/Lou Ferrigno
Susan Sullivan/Nick Nolte/Chevy Chase
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Steven Seagal
Ann-Margret Olsson/James Caan/David McCallum
Kylie Jenner/Jessica Biel/Jamie Oliver
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:42 PM   #2
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 16,788

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Isabella
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke


Default

Can’t believe they’ve ruined the surprise by revealing the winner already
__________________


Love Island 5: Amy Hart Yewande Biala Molly-Mae-Hague Joe Garratt Amber Gill Tommy Fury Anna Vakili
Escape the Night 4: Alex Wassabi Colleen Ballinger Gabbie Hanna Rosanna Pansino Tana Mongeau


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: hes really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so hes just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like yaas queen snatch their wigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:43 PM   #3
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 45,189

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg


Default

Oti waltzing her way in TV Stardom when everyone expected her to disappear after a series if Strictly
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:44 PM   #4
Nicky91
#NickyStansKylieJenner
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 36,240
Blog Entries: 12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Analyse
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
CBBUSA2: Anthony Scaramucci


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Cant believe theyve ruined the surprise by revealing the winner already


a strictly signing isn't a guarantee for a win though
__________________
LI5: MollyMae/Amy


Nicky's Hollywood Hall of Fame:
Tony Danza/Kelly Clarkson/Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett/AJ Pritchard/Lou Ferrigno
Susan Sullivan/Nick Nolte/Chevy Chase
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Steven Seagal
Ann-Margret Olsson/James Caan/David McCallum
Kylie Jenner/Jessica Biel/Jamie Oliver
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:45 PM   #5
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 45,189

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post


a strictly signing isn't a guarantee for a win though
You dont realised how loved she is in the UK and with one of the judges a former Strictly contestant I'm convinced he will fix it
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:46 PM   #6
Nicky91
#NickyStansKylieJenner
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 36,240
Blog Entries: 12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Analyse
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
CBBUSA2: Anthony Scaramucci


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
You dont realised how loved she is in the UK and with one of the judges a former Strictly contestant I'm convinced he will fix it
just wait until we have the full line up


and btw i don't think they would want 2 dancers to win in a row
__________________
LI5: MollyMae/Amy


Nicky's Hollywood Hall of Fame:
Tony Danza/Kelly Clarkson/Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett/AJ Pritchard/Lou Ferrigno
Susan Sullivan/Nick Nolte/Chevy Chase
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Steven Seagal
Ann-Margret Olsson/James Caan/David McCallum
Kylie Jenner/Jessica Biel/Jamie Oliver
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:48 PM   #7
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 16,788

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Isabella
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie
BB19: Brooke


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
just wait until we have the full line up


and btw i don't think they would want 2 dancers to win in a row
Who even won last series
__________________


Love Island 5: Amy Hart Yewande Biala Molly-Mae-Hague Joe Garratt Amber Gill Tommy Fury Anna Vakili
Escape the Night 4: Alex Wassabi Colleen Ballinger Gabbie Hanna Rosanna Pansino Tana Mongeau


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: hes really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so hes just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like yaas queen snatch their wigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #8
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 45,189

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Who even won last series
John Partridge
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #9
Nicky91
#NickyStansKylieJenner
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 36,240
Blog Entries: 12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Analyse
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
CBBUSA2: Anthony Scaramucci


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
John Partridge
yep, but it was a deserved win honestly, he had some amazing plates of food

while Spencer Matthews was in that final more as the journey contestant


i myself rooted for Martin Bayfield icon ''huge hands with such delicate neat plates of food''


AJ did well i thought, of course not perfect but he did the best he could
__________________
LI5: MollyMae/Amy


Nicky's Hollywood Hall of Fame:
Tony Danza/Kelly Clarkson/Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett/AJ Pritchard/Lou Ferrigno
Susan Sullivan/Nick Nolte/Chevy Chase
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Steven Seagal
Ann-Margret Olsson/James Caan/David McCallum
Kylie Jenner/Jessica Biel/Jamie Oliver
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:58 PM   #10
ShakeyJake10
I have Lucille
 
ShakeyJake10's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alexandria
Posts: 8,131

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Woo hoo I love her! She is very famous now

She is on strictky, the greatest dancer, celebrity gogglebox, your face or mine and now masterchef. Brilliant
__________________


Strictly Tibb Dancing series 3 will start in October...
Pm me if your wanting to take part
ShakeyJake10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #11
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 45,189

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg


Default

full line up

Adam Woodyatt - Eastender Icon
Dr Alex George - Love Island
Andy Grant - Royal Marine and Athlete
Dillian Whyte - Boxer
Dom Parker - Gogglebox Star
Elizabeth Bourgine - Death In Paridise
Greg Rutherford- Olympian
Jenny Ryan - The Chase
Joey Essex - Gimp
Josie long - Comic
Judge Jules - DJ
Kellie Maloney - Boxing Promoter
Martha Reeves - R&B Icon
Mim Shaikh - Informer Actor
Neil Ruddock - Footballer
Oti Mabuse- Dancer and all around National Treasure
Ricky Haywood-Williams - DJ
Tomasz Schafernaker - Weatherman
Vicky Pattison - Geordie Shore
Zandra Rhodes - Fashion Designer
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:20 PM   #12
MB.
the ~Sacred Feminine~
 
MB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 31,111

Favourites (more):
Amazing Race 31: Elissa & Rachel
BB19: Kay
Survivor 38: Aurora
Survivor 37: Angelina


Default

lmao at them randomly bagging Martha Reeves <3
__________________
MB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:25 PM   #13
LaLaLand
Senior Member
 
LaLaLand's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 14,614


Default

Awesome lineup! Perched for this love MasterChef!

When's it starting!?
LaLaLand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:26 PM   #14
thisisdanny
Scally LAD
 
thisisdanny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 6,875

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton
IAC2018: Harry Redknapp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
Joey Essex - Gimp
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:27 PM   #15
LaLaLand
Senior Member
 
LaLaLand's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 14,614


Default

Quote:
Adam Woodyatt - Eastender Icon
Dom Parker - Gogglebox Star
Martha Reeves - R&B Icon
Oti Mabuse- Dancer and all around National Treasure
Zandra Rhodes - Fashion Designer
UGH IAC could never Martha

Last edited by LaLaLand; 10-07-2019 at 11:28 PM.
LaLaLand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:31 PM   #16
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 45,189

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey
Strictly 2018: Joe Sugg


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLand View Post
Awesome lineup! Perched for this love MasterChef!

When's it starting!?
No airfare yet but I think usually around Strictly time
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:39 AM   #17
Mitchell
#TeamDezzy
 
Mitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: #TeamDezzy
Posts: 9,450
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
IAC2018: James McVey
The Circle 2018: Harry


Default

Martha
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:45 AM   #18
Nicky91
#NickyStansKylieJenner
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 36,240
Blog Entries: 12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Analyse
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
CBBUSA2: Anthony Scaramucci


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
full line up

Adam Woodyatt - Eastender Icon
Dr Alex George - Love Island
Andy Grant - Royal Marine and Athlete
Dillian Whyte - Boxer
Dom Parker - Gogglebox Star
Elizabeth Bourgine - Death In Paridise
Greg Rutherford- Olympian
Jenny Ryan - The Chase
Joey Essex - Gimp
Josie long - Comic
Judge Jules - DJ
Kellie Maloney - Boxing Promoter
Martha Reeves - R&B Icon
Mim Shaikh - Informer Actor
Neil Ruddock - Footballer
Oti Mabuse- Dancer and all around National Treasure
Ricky Haywood-Williams - DJ
Tomasz Schafernaker - Weatherman
Vicky Pattison - Geordie Shore
Zandra Rhodes - Fashion Designer

Daddy Tomasz
__________________
LI5: MollyMae/Amy


Nicky's Hollywood Hall of Fame:
Tony Danza/Kelly Clarkson/Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett/AJ Pritchard/Lou Ferrigno
Susan Sullivan/Nick Nolte/Chevy Chase
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Steven Seagal
Ann-Margret Olsson/James Caan/David McCallum
Kylie Jenner/Jessica Biel/Jamie Oliver
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:01 AM   #19
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 15,185

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

How do they snatch up the big names every series? Martha Reeves is an icon
__________________
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:20 AM   #20
Amy Jade
i won't go speechless
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46,561

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB20: Brandi Glanville
BB18: Chanelle


Default

Vicky and Oti
__________________
Amy Jade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:21 AM   #21
Nicky91
#NickyStansKylieJenner
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 36,240
Blog Entries: 12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Analyse
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae
DOI 2019: Melody Thornton
CBBUSA2: Anthony Scaramucci


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
How do they snatch up the big names every series? Martha Reeves is an icon
yeah some of those producers should do the scouting for strictly too maybe we'll get better quality celebs there too then
__________________
LI5: MollyMae/Amy


Nicky's Hollywood Hall of Fame:
Tony Danza/Kelly Clarkson/Liza Minnelli
Carol Burnett/AJ Pritchard/Lou Ferrigno
Susan Sullivan/Nick Nolte/Chevy Chase
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Steven Seagal
Ann-Margret Olsson/James Caan/David McCallum
Kylie Jenner/Jessica Biel/Jamie Oliver
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:24 AM   #22
Vanessa
The Italian Job
 
Vanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 88,879

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
IAC2016: Adam Thomas
Strictly 2016: Danny Mac
X Factor 2016: Matt Terry


Default

Alex
__________________
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2019, celebrity, masterchef

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts