Notices

Soaps Discuss Eastenders, Coronation Street and the rest of the soaps in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2019, 01:28 PM   #1
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 46,650

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey


Default Asan N'jie sacked from Emmerdale for death threats

Breaking news is that ITV have sacked him from his role as Ellis
__________________

Spoiler:



Last edited by WickedSkengMan; 11-09-2019 at 01:30 PM.
WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:30 PM   #2
smudgie
Smudge.
 
smudgie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: God's own Country
Posts: 20,999

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton


Default

No loss
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:46 PM   #3
LaLaLand
Senior Member
 
LaLaLand's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 15,104


Default

Tra mate!
LaLaLand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:06 PM   #4
Shaun
#Annabelindabee2020
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 102,925
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Danny John
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

Dumbass
__________________


Season 11 Faves: Nina, A'Keria, Shuga & Mercedes
DRUK Faves: The Vivienne, Divina, Baga, Blu & Sum Ting Wong
Bake-Off Faves: Helena, Michael, Amelia, Priya, Alice & Phil
Strictly Faves: Michelle, Anneka, Mike, Dev, Alex & Emma W

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Christopher Maloney is the new judge of the voice 2019! my cat is the producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Him to throw up every time he spins round?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:20 PM   #5
Rob!
No filter
 
Rob!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 18,512

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
CBB20: Helen Lederer
IAC2017: Rebeckah Vardy


Default

What a colossal tool. Imagine wrecking your career at an awards ceremony .
__________________

Don't mess with the Turner.

Last edited by Rob!; 11-09-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Rob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:54 PM   #6
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 46,650

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey


Default

New tweets have been unearthed of him being homophobic and calling Gail Platt a slag
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:00 PM   #7
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 17,763

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Chris Ramsey
BBUSA21: Kemi
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
New tweets have been unearthed of him being homophobic and calling Gail Platt a slag
__________________

Strictly Come Dancing 17: Chris RamseyMichelle VisageDev GriffinCatherine TyldesleyKarim ZeroualWill BayleyKelvin Fletcher
Drag Race UK: Sum Ting WongBlu HydrangeaCrystalVinegar StrokesCheryl Hole
The Challenge 34: Tula ‘Big T’ FazakerleyKam WilliamsTori DealJordan WiseleyZach NicholsRogan O’Connor


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:17 PM   #8
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 15,894

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

So the bloke made a mistake, he’s paid the price for it and now people are digging to find things so they can kick him while he’s down, I don’t like that
__________________
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:31 PM   #9
Shaun
#Annabelindabee2020
 
Shaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 102,925
Blog Entries: 17

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Danny John
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli


Default

"A mistake" is a pretty minimalist approach to describing him shouting "I'll ****ing knife you" at an awards show.
__________________


Season 11 Faves: Nina, A'Keria, Shuga & Mercedes
DRUK Faves: The Vivienne, Divina, Baga, Blu & Sum Ting Wong
Bake-Off Faves: Helena, Michael, Amelia, Priya, Alice & Phil
Strictly Faves: Michelle, Anneka, Mike, Dev, Alex & Emma W

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Christopher Maloney is the new judge of the voice 2019! my cat is the producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Him to throw up every time he spins round?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:34 PM   #10
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 46,650

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
"A mistake" is a pretty minimalist approach to describing him shouting "I'll ****ing knife you" at an awards show.
And also shouting at least twice that he will kill him
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #11
Morgan.
27/02/2019
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dema
Posts: 17,763

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Chris Ramsey
BBUSA21: Kemi
Love Island 5: Yewande
BBCanada 7: Eddie


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
And also shouting at least twice that he will kill him
You expect us to believe he meant it? And I suppose you’ve meant everything you’ve ever said
__________________

Strictly Come Dancing 17: Chris RamseyMichelle VisageDev GriffinCatherine TyldesleyKarim ZeroualWill BayleyKelvin Fletcher
Drag Race UK: Sum Ting WongBlu HydrangeaCrystalVinegar StrokesCheryl Hole
The Challenge 34: Tula ‘Big T’ FazakerleyKam WilliamsTori DealJordan WiseleyZach NicholsRogan O’Connor


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Morgan. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:38 PM   #12
WickedSkengMan
#6Times
 
WickedSkengMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 46,650

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Tomasz
IAC2018: James McVey


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
You expect us to believe he meant it? And I suppose you’ve meant everything you’ve ever said
Whether he meant it or not he attending the awards show as a representative of ITV and Emmerdale and brought so much shame and disrespect upon them added to the fact the UK is in the middle of a knife epidemic and he is threating to stab people to death but I'm sorry a mistake is not what it was
__________________

Spoiler:


WickedSkengMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:44 PM   #13
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 15,894

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

I mean yeah, what he said was appalling and he definitely deserved to be sacked, that goes without saying, but unless he casually goes around threatening to stab people on the regular, which I highly doubt, then yes it was a mistake, a mahoosive one, but still a mistake
__________________

Last edited by Liam-; 11-09-2019 at 07:45 PM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:19 PM   #14
Black Dagger
Lucas Leanne
 
Black Dagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Stockport, England
Posts: 42,958
Blog Entries: 3

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto
IAC2018: Anne Hegerty
Strictly 2018: Stacey Dooley


Default

He's just been in a knife crime plot. He should know better. He can say it was a mistake all he wants. It's clear he has a past of being problematic.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:25 PM   #15
Dezzy
Babs
 
Dezzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 39,966

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
BB17: Jayne
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard


Default

What a dick.

I don't feel sorry for him, he should have known better and there's no excuse for threatening to knife someone. If he has a problematic past on Twitter then that's his own fault too. Choices have consequences and he keeps making bad choices.
__________________
Dezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:26 PM   #16
Amy Jade
do your thing girl
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 47,425

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Hard to feel sorry for him especially after finding out he called Gail a slag!
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:31 PM   #17
LukeB
Damn, it's 7am
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 78,674

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Emma Barton
BBUSA21: Kathryn
Love Island 5: Amber
BBCanada 7: Kiera


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
What a dick.

I don't feel sorry for him, he should have known better and there's no excuse for threatening to knife someone. If he has a problematic past on Twitter then that's his own fault too. Choices have consequences and he keeps making bad choices.
I still don't get why these people with problematic tweets never delete them before starting a tv show/music career etc especially when it's known for people to search for them.
__________________

Spoiler:


LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
asan, death, emmerdale, njie, sacked, threats

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts