Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-11-2019, 11:45 AM   #1
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default Friday 7PM-9PM Q.T. Leaders Special : Johnson /Corbyn/Swinson/Sturgeon



Friday 22nd Nov

BBC1HD 7PM. And its Live

4 Leaders
No Welsh.


2 Hours
they come on one at a time

Last edited by arista; 20-11-2019 at 04:00 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 11:52 AM   #2
Nicky91
The Grinch
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 38,613
Blog Entries: 16

Favourites (more):
X Factor Celebrity: Vinnie Jones
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
Strictly 2018: Lauren Steadman


Default

edit the title (way too long) it stretches the page at the main forum
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 11:59 AM   #3
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
edit the title (way too long) it stretches the page at the main forum
Took the 22 Nov date
off
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 01:38 PM   #4
smudgie
Smudge.
 
smudgie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: God's own Country
Posts: 21,191

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton


Default

More blah blah blah..
Better things to do Friday night, thankfully.
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by smudgie; 20-11-2019 at 01:39 PM.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #5
Kizzy
Kizzy
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37,609

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Scott
BB12: Rebeckah


Default

I still don't see why Swinson gets to be part of the debate, of her 20mps 5 are tories and 3 labour! They should all have been up for reselelection immediately, their costituents did not vote lib dem!
__________________

Last edited by Kizzy; 20-11-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 02:13 PM   #6
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I still don't see why Swinson gets to be part of the debate, of her 20mps 5 are tories and 3 labour! They should all have been up for reselelection immediately, their costituents did not vote lib dem!

I record it BBC1HD
and Fast Forward her.............................
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 02:21 PM   #7
Kizzy
Kizzy
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37,609

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Scott
BB12: Rebeckah


Default

She's after a bit of power so her job it to take votes from labour in preparation for coalition #2. It'll be a pincer movement on Corbyn as she has no policies of her own that she doesn't ditch at the drop of a hat depending on popularity with the public.
__________________
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:13 PM   #8
Grim Reaper
Member
 
Grim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: The Dark
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
She's after a bit of power so her job it to take votes from labour in preparation for coalition #2. It'll be a pincer movement on Corbyn as she has no policies of her own that she doesn't ditch at the drop of a hat depending on popularity with the public.
If she took any notice of important indicators like 'popularity with the public' she'd crawl away back into the hole from which emerged! The only good thing about her appearing is she obviously hasn't noticed that the more people see her the more disliked she is! Dreadful bint has got a bigger ego than Thatcher!

Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:15 PM   #9
Twosugars
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,300
Default

How come she even won? Wasnt Davey better?
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #10
Grim Reaper
Member
 
Grim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: The Dark
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
How come she even won? Wasnt Davey better?
God knows and yes in that order!

Last edited by Grim Reaper; 20-11-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:21 PM   #11
Grim Reaper
Member
 
Grim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: The Dark
Posts: 86
Default

And as for Sturgeon well I'm with old Longshanks on this one.." the worse thing about Scotland is that it's full of Nicola Sturgeons"!
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #12
Twosugars
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,300
Default

I like Nicola

So which way you're leaning Grim?
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #13
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
How come she even won? Wasnt Davey better?

Yes he was more Qualified
but they had to have a female ONLY
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 03:59 PM   #14
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
She's after a bit of power so her job it to take votes from labour in preparation for coalition #2. It'll be a pincer movement on Corbyn as she has no policies of her own that she doesn't ditch at the drop of a hat depending on popularity with the public.


No Kizzy
SNP is more able to join with Labour
if they are short in numbers.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 04:02 PM   #15
Twosugars
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Yes he was more Qualified
but they had to have a female ONLY
They will rue the day they elected her.
Vacuous, vain and vicious
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 04:44 PM   #16
Grim Reaper
Member
 
Grim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: The Dark
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
I like Nicola

So which way you're leaning Grim?
Well I'm not sure I want to say where my inclinations lie mostly because we've been getting on so well Twosugars and I wouldn't like politics to come between us! In actual fact it doesn't really matter because I haven't got a vote! Being a supernatural entity means I don't actually exist on this plane and am therefore not on Electoral Role! However I do find myself getting irate whenever Sturgeon gets involved!
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #17
Twosugars
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 7,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
Well I'm not sure I want to say where my inclinations lie mostly because we've been getting on so well Twosugars and I wouldn't like politics to come between us! In actual fact it doesn't really matter because I haven't got a vote! Being a supernatural entity means I don't actually exist on this plane and am therefore not on Electoral Role! However I do find myself getting irate whenever Sturgeon gets involved!
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 09:53 PM   #18
Kizzy
Kizzy
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37,609

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Scott
BB12: Rebeckah


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
No Kizzy
SNP is more able to join with Labour
if they are short in numbers.
Well we can only hope... That would be ok with me. Anything to keep the Tories out.
__________________
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 01:45 PM   #19
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

So First in Sheffield
7PM Live (30mins each)
is Jeremy Corbyn.

Then 2nd
SNP


Then 3rd
LibDem



Last is PM Johnson.

Last edited by arista; 22-11-2019 at 03:22 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 01:49 PM   #20
The Slim Reaper
Screenshot This
 
The Slim Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: In MS Paint on your desktop
Posts: 2,463
Default

Allowing Johnson to go last so he can lie unchallenged about everyone that precedes him is completely on brand for the current beeb.
__________________
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 01:53 PM   #21
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Allowing Johnson to go last so he can lie unchallenged about everyone that precedes him is completely on brand for the current beeb.

But each MP gets 30 mins with a Live and
"Possibly Angry" Audience


Fiona Bruce
needs to stop him Repeating Statements
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 02:13 PM   #22
Kizzy
Kizzy
 
Kizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 37,609

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Scott
BB12: Rebeckah


Default

He goes last again..well at least he can be bothered to turn up this time.
__________________
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 03:30 PM   #23
LeatherTrumpet
Ding Dong MerriLT
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 63,092


Default

Boris gets the pimp spot

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 04:52 PM   #24
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
He goes last again..well at least he can be bothered to turn up this time.

You are wrong
all arrive before 7PM.


BBC Producer Instructions
in Sheffield
as its Live

Last edited by arista; 22-11-2019 at 04:53 PM.
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2019, 06:23 PM   #25
arista
Senior Member
 
arista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 94,374
Default

Its raining in Sheffield
Jeremy Corbyn just arrived

SkyNewsHD
arista is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
22nd, 7pm9pm, friday, johnson, leaders, nov, qt, special

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts