Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 18-12-2019, 09:36 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
It’s slightly different isn’t it, given the show is about couples if Ant drove drunkenly through the queue auditioning for BGT I could see the correlation, her behaviour is the exact opposite of the premise of the show, plus Ant went straight to rehab, she seems to be denying an issue, it depends on whether the advertisers will work with her in the future I suppose rather than a straight ITV decision.
Erm... what? She should be sacked because her love life is a mess? Give me strength.

Far as I'm aware she hasn't denied anything but refused to comment as it's an ongoing police/legal matter now.

I wasn't making a direct comparison between the two situations I was simply commenting on it being no different to Ant taking immediate leave to sort himself out rather than being sacked. If she was sacked then it's a gross double standard as Ant's behaviour was far worse with bigger possible consequences. I think Ant mowing down a queue full of people would be an extreme offence regardless of it being BGT related or not.

Also, yes, Ant went straight back to rehab, he'd not long been out after a previous stint.

Last edited by Marsh.; 18-12-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 10:38 AM #52

"her love life is a mess? "

In Court they may let her off
its to early to Wash her away.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 03:39 PM #53
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Erm... what? She should be sacked because her love life is a mess? Give me strength.

Far as I'm aware she hasn't denied anything but refused to comment as it's an ongoing police/legal matter now.

I wasn't making a direct comparison between the two situations I was simply commenting on it being no different to Ant taking immediate leave to sort himself out rather than being sacked. If she was sacked then it's a gross double standard as Ant's behaviour was far worse with bigger possible consequences. I think Ant mowing down a queue full of people would be an extreme offence regardless of it being BGT related or not.

Also, yes, Ant went straight back to rehab, he'd not long been out after a previous stint.
She has been charged with assault, that’s not quite the same thing as her love life’s a mess lol, she works on a show promoting loving couples, it’s not exactly compatible

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 03:49 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
She has been charged with assault, that’s not quite the same thing as her love life’s a mess lol, she works on a show promoting loving couples, it’s not exactly compatible
I don't see how that's different to Ant drink driving, not compatible with wholesome family shows.

Not defending her actions just pointing out ITV have forgiven worse things of Ant and that was when Ant was putting a whole lot more at risk.

Still don't think it has anything to do with the subject matter of Love Island. The content of the show itself isn't compatible with the premise let alone Caroline's private life.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 06:34 PM #55
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
I don't see how that's different to Ant drink driving, not compatible with wholesome family shows.

Not defending her actions just pointing out ITV have forgiven worse things of Ant and that was when Ant was putting a whole lot more at risk.

Still don't think it has anything to do with the subject matter of Love Island. The content of the show itself isn't compatible with the premise let alone Caroline's private life.
Is drink driving "worse"? It's horrendously dangerous and criminally negligent, yes... and indeed he could have killed someone with his recklessness... but IMO violence with intent is always going to be the worse crime
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2019, 09:32 AM #56
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...so the lovely Laura Whitmore is the new Love Island host, then...gorgeous......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2019, 11:23 AM #57

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 07:39 AM #58

Flack on the left side of this Front Page
she is reported of of having trouble with
this charge,
today she goes to court...................
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
caroline, flack, host, island, love, standing