Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 07:05 PM #526

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Jesus Annie, he didn’t need an American wife to base himself in America, so if he wanted to base himself in Germany he would of got a German wife.

All this change has come about due to Megan nothing more.
No he didnt need an American wife, but it makes it easier? You know nothing about what their relationship is like....and neither do I.

You say its to do with Meghan and nothing more, I disagree and that is my prerogative as yours is yours. Nothing you could say will change my view and vice versa but I just think people are selling Harry short in all this. If he wanted to stay, he would have done.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:14 PM #527
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
No he didnt need an American wife, but it makes it easier? You know nothing about what their relationship is like....and neither do I.

You say its to do with Meghan and nothing more, I disagree and that is my prerogative as yours is yours. Nothing you could say will change my view and vice versa but I just think people are selling Harry short in all this. If he wanted to stay, he would have done.
I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind, but the fallout between Harry and William lays at megs feet because before she came on the scene Harry William and Kate were alway pictured together smiling and happy.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:24 PM #528
Banned

Banned

It's easy to put on a show for the cameras.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:01 PM #529
Adios

Adios

Quote:
I’d say the proof is, she has got her husband to turn his back on his family and leaving the country.
That isn’t proof. That’s just more assumption

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Old 12-01-2020, 08:02 PM #530
Adios

Adios

Quote:
I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind, but the fallout between Harry and William lays at megs feet because before she came on the scene Harry William and Kate were alway pictured together smiling and happy.
Have Harry and William fallen out then?

Old 12-01-2020, 08:03 PM #531

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Harry and Wills fell out cause Harry didn’t like Wills playing away from his wife like daddy dearest did to their mother
Old 12-01-2020, 08:09 PM #532
Adios

Adios

If they even have fallen out.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:13 PM #533

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
Well yeah, there is that
Old 12-01-2020, 08:42 PM #534

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
As Marsh has said, you keep saying she's done wrong but you aren't actually saying what her apparent crimes are, you're just looking down on us for seeing through something that is very transparent.

The white privilege of you to think that someone who is the target of endless racism needs to get 'thick skin'. Instead of taking issue with the racism, you're blaming the target of that racism and that says it all.
There you go again, twisting my words. I said ANYONE in the public eye needs to have a thick skin, not just black people. You just can't have an honest debate can you without resorting to the 'this is what you really mean because I say so' tactic. You always assume you and you alone know what other people think. It's so damn irritating. Or maybe you just don't take in the written word very well. Also, an obsession with racism isn't healthy. Just saying.

There would be no point whatsover in me taking the time listing, in detail, all the reasons why a large majority of the public have not warmed at all to Meghan because I would just get - stop reading trashy tabloids! etc etc, it's all becasue she's mixed race! etc etc.
Even though the sources have come from trusted royal commentators and have proved to be the truth and I've seen her in interviews blatantly lying through her teeth. I don't have time for that ****e.
Maybe I'll do it bit by bit, but I certainly am not going to waste my time doing other peoples research for them. Reasons for the dislike are all out there - dozens upon dozens of valid reasons. But as you say to others, you'll only believe what you want to believe.
Not the case with me, actually. I research and believe what has stood the test of time as true or not and the voice of long time royal commentators who have proved reliable and accurate over many years. Look them up and read what they have to say over the Meghan years if you want a proper education on the negative side of Markle - her mad ambition and attenion seeking, her lies, her coldness, her total self absorption, her poor me victim tricks, her casting off of anyone who is no longer useful - and also the positives of course - its all out there.....seems people just go with what some celeb on twitter says or some other drivel on social media.
Does anyone watch interviews with royal commentaters or former experienced royal aides who actually know what they are talking about? Seems not.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:47 PM #535

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Harry and Wills fell out cause Harry didn’t like Wills playing away from his wife like daddy dearest did to their mother
See, this is what I mean in my post above. A stupid untrue rumour that is just brainless drivel is taken as gospel, while real things that have actually happened are cast aside as 'tabliod gossip' because it doesn't suit the agenda. Pathetic.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:01 PM #536
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
There you go again, twisting my words. I said ANYONE in the public eye needs to have a thick skin, not just black people. You just can't have an honest debate can you without resorting to the 'this is what you really mean because I say so' tactic. You always assume you and you alone know what other people think. It's so damn irritating. Or maybe you just don't take in the written word very well. Also, an obsession with racism isn't healthy. Just saying.

There would be no point whatsover in me taking the time listing, in detail, all the reasons why a large majority of the public have not warmed at all to Meghan because I would just get - stop reading trashy tabloids! etc etc, it's all becasue she's mixed race! etc etc.
Even though the sources have come from trusted royal commentators and have proved to be the truth and I've seen her in interviews blatantly lying through her teeth. I don't have time for that ****e.
Maybe I'll do it bit by bit, but I certainly am not going to waste my time doing other peoples research for them. Reasons for the dislike are all out there - dozens upon dozens of valid reasons. But as you say to others, you'll only believe what you want to believe.
Not the case with me, actually. I research and believe what has stood the test of time as true or not and the voice of long time royal commentators who have proved reliable and accurate over many years. Look them up and read what they have to say over the Meghan years if you want a proper education on the negative side of Markle - her mad ambition and attenion seeking, her lies, her coldness, her total self absorption, her poor me victim tricks, her casting off of anyone who is no longer useful - and also the positives of course - its all out there.....seems people just go with what some celeb on twitter says or some other drivel on social media.
Does anyone watch interviews with royal commentaters or former experienced royal aides who actually know what they are talking about? Seems not.
The unwritten rule here is you back up your statements not the other way round

Nobody has time to research your blatant prejudice against her mate
Old 12-01-2020, 09:04 PM #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Oh drop the victim act and stop twisting my words.

If you don't think the hatred of Meghan isn't racially motivated then you haven't been paying attention or you simply don't want to see it. Closing your eyes to racism doesn't make it go away.

I said it's sexist to blame her and act like she's the Yoko Ono of the royal family when he's got just as much reason to despise the media and want out as she does. She's being made out to be some sort of master manipulator when it's just as likely that he could be the driving force behind this but it's easier to blame the woman, I suppose.

Why the **** are you going on about 'labels' like Racism is akin to ****ing sexuality? If people act in racist ways, they'll get accused of being racist. This whole hate campaign against Meghan has always been nothing short of racism.

Yeah ok.. sadly everything is based on Racism with you. I’m not racist and I base my opinions on behaviour. We have grown up with Harry...we all know he is wary of the press but he has always been supported and looked after by his family and has been very charismatic. He is at fault to some degree of not giving Meghan a longer introduction into the trials and tribulations of life in the Royal family...and more so his lack of respect to the Queen by dropping this bombshell.
Meghan has not done herself any favours by not conforming to Royal protocol as I have pointed out...it’s my opinion and shared by many...nothing to do with the colour of her skin...maybe by some but not the majority.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:08 PM #538
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

What behaviour? Meghan hasn't shown anything bad. Meghan has been nothing but lovely and has done a lot for charities and still is. She hasn't shown no diva behaviour, she hasn't shown no manipulative behaviour or anything bad. Obviously Meghan being a woman makes people blame her for everything because it's never the male's fault or males never make the decision but race does play a part of the toxic hate.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 12-01-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:16 PM #539
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Well yeah, there is that
Harry confirmed it in an interview with Tom Bradbury, and Will alluded it today in the Times, so unlike the unproven ‘affair’ gossip, their fall out is fact

They have even separated from the Charity they started together, these stories all make the news, so how you two don’t know this is amazing, but you do know about the alleged affair

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 12-01-2020 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:29 PM #540
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Harry confirmed it in an interview with Tom Bradbury, and Will alluded it today in the Times, so unlike the unproven ‘affair’ gossip, their fall out is fact

They have even separated from the Charity they started together, these stories all make the news, so how you two don’t know this is amazing, but you do know about the alleged affair
And I take it it’s also been confirmed that it’s Meghans fault for the fallout, since so many people here and everywhere are stating it as fact?

Old 12-01-2020, 09:38 PM #541

Quote:
And I take it it’s also been confirmed that it’s Meghans fault for the fallout, since so many people here and everywhere are stating it as fact?
No one is stating it as fact...opinions are based on what we see and what we read. Unless you know them personally...which NO ONE on here does.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:51 PM #542

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
The unwritten rule here is you back up your statements not the other way round

Nobody has time to research your blatant prejudice against her mate
The lazy way out. I've done my research so I can speak with knowledge, I don't have time to educate the masses with a long post full of sources because you know what - people would just say its all BS anyway or not even bother to read the sources. I've been here too long to think anybody will admit to changing their mind about anything. Thing is, they don't want to know the truth. If you do, then do your own research, if you don't, fine by me. I just disregard any ignorant opinions as what they are anyway- ignorant.
Time will show I, and some others here who are more clued in, as right.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:53 PM #543

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
What behaviour? Meghan hasn't shown anything bad. Meghan has been nothing but lovely and has done a lot for charities and still is. She hasn't shown no diva behaviour, she hasn't shown no manipulative behaviour or anything bad. Obviously Meghan being a woman makes people blame her for everything because it's never the male's fault or males never make the decision but race does play a part of the toxic hate.
I rest my case.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:14 PM #544
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
The lazy way out. I've done my research so I can speak with knowledge, I don't have time to educate the masses with a long post full of sources because you know what - people would just say its all BS anyway or not even bother to read the sources. I've been here too long to think anybody will admit to changing their mind about anything. Thing is, they don't want to know the truth. If you do, then do your own research, if you don't, fine by me. I just disregard any ignorant opinions as what they are anyway- ignorant.
Time will show I, and some others here who are more clued in, as right.
I think you know your so called proofs are nothing more than some prejudiced opinion pieces published by unreliable sources
Old 12-01-2020, 10:19 PM #545
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

The mystery is why most royal brides except Kate rebelled? Fergie, Diana and now Meghan.

Saying it is all their fault is a bit short sighted
Old 12-01-2020, 10:35 PM #546

Quote:
The mystery is why most royal brides except Kate rebelled? Fergie, Diana and now Meghan.

Saying it is all their fault is a bit short sighted

Fergie was a bit of a loose cannon...Diana only rebelled when Charles failed to hide his love for another woman.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:49 PM #547

Royal Aides and Palace "sources" are biased as to what side they want to take. At the end of the day Harry is an adult, an adult who has grown up in the most famous family, faced massive personal tragedy, served on the front line more than once in major conflicts, served his country in more ways more than what is expected of his lineage. He now wants the family life he has craved since childhood and people are blaming the woman he adores for ripping him from the totally detached, archaic, traditionalist bosom of family his own mother tried to shield him from. Shocking....bring back the ducking stool...she is obviously a witch and he is under her spell
Old 12-01-2020, 10:51 PM #548

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I think you know your so called proofs are nothing more than some prejudiced opinion pieces published by unreliable sources
You've just proved my point of why I wouldn't be bothered and you didn't even realize it, silly old you.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:55 PM #549
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
You've just proved my point of why I wouldn't be bothered and you didn't even realize it, silly old you.
Say what you want but refusing to back up your argument doesnt look good
Old 12-01-2020, 10:59 PM #550
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Fergie was a bit of a loose cannon...Diana only rebelled when Charles failed to hide his love for another woman.
Even Margaret, another spare, went off the rails.

All this points out the current system doesnt work well.
Theres something unhealthy and suffocating for these people, something that makes them frustrated and unhappy.
Add to that vicious press and no wonder they want to break free.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, family, harry, meghan, members, prince, royal, senior, stepped