Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 17-06-2007, 08:24 AM #1

Default Playboy Mansion

Quote:
PLAYBBOY MANSION
RANDY Brian Belo was mobbed by frisky girls moments after entering the house and declared: "Oh my God! I love living in the Playboy mansion!"

He had Charley's legs wrapped around him within minutes then found the Samanda twins and even loved-up Chanelle battling for his attention.

In the sexiest scenes of the series, sisters Sam and Amanda writhed up against each other wearing tiny bikinis in the outdoor pool as big boy Brian stayed under the water to protect his modesty. He stroked Amanda's hair.

Hardcore

Flattered Brian—who couldn't believe his luck—later said to gay Gerry: "They are hot and hot-looking! They're very nice girls. We're going to have a banging hardcore week. I came in here to have fun!"

Meanwhile London It girl Charley had kept watch on the twins' pool antics with 19-year-old Brian—and she wasn't about to take that lying down. She pulled on her skimpy bikini, adjusted her big boobs and jumped in too!

Later Essex data entry clerk Brian turned to fellow new boy Billi Bhatti, himself a 25-year-old model, and confessed: "I've never lived with girls before. This is a crash course!"

Even Welsh girl Wangers got a taste of Brian's, er, charm as he told her: "They are a pair of *******ing melons. Real bazookers." Later, when the twins performed their nightclub chat-up routine on Brian he gasped: "You two are *******ing mental. I love it."

Then he stripped off and shared a shower with Charley and the sex-mad twins who love swapping sex partners. Ecstatic Brian screamed: "*******ing hell! We're having group showers in here!"

And last night he suggested the house holds a Mr and Mrs Sexy Big Brother beauty pageant.

As a result of the antics we can reveal bookies Ladbrokes have slashed the odds of Chanelle and Ziggy being the first to have sex in the house to 2/1. But Charley and Brian are now close behind on 3/1. A spokesman said: "We anticipate sparks flying in the house very soon." Jiggy Ziggy—who evicted Shabnam revealed is not biggy —was forced to pull out his best moves to keep Chanelle away from Brian.

He tried to make her jealous by flinging the twins over his shoulder. But Chanelle hit back by putting on her tiniest pair of knickers and prancing around the house to show off her pert bum to the new boys.

But riled Ziggy soon had her back under the sheets kissing and cuddling and a little bit more...

Our BB insider said: "When those masculine men came in Ziggy knew he had to perform to keep Chanelle's interest. She's a girl who doesn't hang around waiting."

Muscles

Ziggy is also competing against Geordie tree surgeon Liam McGough. Nervous Ziggy was left biting his nails as flirty Chanelle locked eyes with Liam and spoke about her experiences in the house. After a few glasses of wine the single 22-year-old hunk boasted: "I'm easy!"

And the "flipping ladies' man" revealed he's brought few clothes in so he can show off his bulging muscles.

Billi is also a player. The single model from Middlesex targets blonde Page Three girls from Essex. He said: "I don't like women who think or women who challenge me."

And the older man could yet stir things up, in the shape of new ‘boy' Jonathan Durden, the 49-year-old media agency president.
Source: News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
mansion, playboy