Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 26-06-2007, 11:35 AM #51

Text speech isn't allowed on TiBB - Post removed - Red
bigbrotherlatest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 03:29 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbrotherlatest
y not :s Im sure everyone in there life has said the N word once tht means u ae a racist to :S???? no u myt have ssaid it in a song therefor she made a mistake and is NOT a racist
???? What's wrong with your keyboard (or brain)? Almost every word came out incorrectly!

I think what you were TRYING to say is that "everyone" has called someone a ni**ger at some time in their past as part of an insulting/attacking sentence (as Emily did). I can only speak for myself but I have NEVER called a black person a ni**ger and wouldnt dream of doing so, neither would I use the word amongst friends - there is just no need for it. You end up looking pathetic and pretentious, just like Emily so tragically did.

Also, I don't sing along to songs that contain the word... am I alone here?

I listen to GOOD music; not chavvy, moronic, 50-cent trash filled with racism and swear words just for the sake of swearing.
Turrican is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 04:09 PM #53

Quote:
I listen to GOOD music; not chavvy, moronic, 50-cent trash filled with racism and swear words just for the sake of swearing.
It's not just 50 Cent. Proper hip hop has used the word ever since the 80s.
Fanboy_Luke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 04:11 PM #54

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Turrican
Quote:
Originally posted by bigbrotherlatest
y not :s Im sure everyone in there life has said the N word once tht means u ae a racist to :S???? no u myt have ssaid it in a song therefor she made a mistake and is NOT a racist
???? What's wrong with your keyboard (or brain)? Almost every word came out incorrectly!

I think what you were TRYING to say is that "everyone" has called someone a ni**ger at some time in their past as part of an insulting/attacking sentence (as Emily did). I can only speak for myself but I have NEVER called a black person a ni**ger and wouldnt dream of doing so, neither would I use the word amongst friends - there is just no need for it. You end up looking pathetic and pretentious, just like Emily so tragically did.

Also, I don't sing along to songs that contain the word... am I alone here?

It wasnt an attacking sentence
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 04:15 PM #55
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

This is probably the only work she could have got, courtesy of C4 over reaction and a desire to scapegoat someone.

We have been through this

Some people in the ethnic minority groups have tried to reclaim derogative words, much like the way the homosexual community successfully did. This has been confirmed by people from those communities, although not everyone in those communities thinks this is a good idea. Emily associated with a group prior to BB8 that had tried to reclaim the N word and threw it around their own little group, of which Emily was a part. This would explain why she came out with it, she was trying to be street and fit in and used the vocabulary she was used to using with her associates.

No racism, no malevolence, just a word that had been mentally misfiled in the section of vocabulary to use with close friends instead of where it should be filed, in the section do not ever utter.

I doubt anyone will ever risk employing her anywhere, even in serving hamburgers, so the sex industry may be the way she can make a living.

Well done Channel 4!!!
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 08:47 PM #56

Quote:
Originally posted by Sticks
This is probably the only work she could have got, courtesy of C4 over reaction and a desire to scapegoat someone.

Some people in the ethnic minority groups have tried to reclaim derogative words, much like the way the homosexual community successfully did. This has been confirmed by people from those communities, although not everyone in those communities thinks this is a good idea. Emily associated with a group prior to BB8 that had tried to reclaim the N word and threw it around their own little group, of which Emily was a part. This would explain why she came out with it, she was trying to be street and fit in and used the vocabulary she was used to using with her associates.

No racism, no malevolence, just a word that had been mentally misfiled in the section of vocabulary to use with close friends instead of where it should be filed, in the section do not ever utter.

I doubt anyone will ever risk employing her anywhere, even in serving hamburgers, so the sex industry may be the way she can make a living.

Well done Channel 4!!!

True.....I also think the sex industry is probably a good deal more moral than those that rant off the word racism willy nilly with no valid reason to substantiate such a claim....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:26 PM #57

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:

Well done Channel 4!!!

True.....I also think the sex industry is probably a good deal more moral than those that rant off the word racism willy nilly with no valid reason to substantiate such a claim....
Yeah man the sex industry is like, totally, awesome dude. It's the best thing since sliced bread! Bring in more bimbos who claim they are "intelligent" i say.
I totally think it EMPOWERS women rather than degrades them also! 100%. Girl Power.

Sex-industry for the win! Hurray!!!

ps. Did you know that Emily discovered the sex-industry while in college when she was setting tight-jean trends, listening to a new type of music called "indie" (?) and using the N word as "friendly banter" amongst her middle-class, white, stuck-up friends.

She rules. Can I join the Emily fan-club now too?
Old 26-06-2007, 09:28 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

OMG Turrican youu are so incredibly funny
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:55 PM #59

Quote:
Originally posted by TurricanYeah man the sex industry is like, totally, awesome dude. It's the best thing since sliced bread! Bring in more bimbos who claim they are "intelligent" i say.
I totally think it EMPOWERS women rather than degrades them also! 100%. Girl Power.
The pictures are underwear, you don't see anything that wasn't on show when she had her bikini on in the garden. Fair dues Nuts doesn't have the most intellegent of audiences but she never said that she wouldn't appear in such publications. Carol Voderman has done similar shoots so that blows your bimbo argument out of the window.

Quote:
Originally posted by Turricanps. Did you know that Emily discovered the sex-industry while in college when she was setting tight-jean trends, listening to a new type of music called "indie" (?)
Indie Nu-Rave. Oh the joys of selective editing.

Quote:
and using the N word as "friendly banter" amongst her middle-class, white, stuck-up friends.
Didn't she say it amongst Charley and Nicky too? Whatever the rights and wrongs of it she is no hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally posted by Turricanps.She rules. Can I join the Emily fan-club now too?
Bitter half-wits need not apply.
Fanboy_Luke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 10:18 PM #60
The Dude

The Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Turrican
Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:

Well done Channel 4!!!

Yeah man the sex industry is like, totally, awesome dude. It's the best thing since sliced bread! Bring in more bimbos who claim they are "intelligent" i say.

Sex-industry for the win! Hurray!!!

ps. Did you know that Emily discovered the sex-industry while in college when she was setting tight-jean trends, listening to a new type of music called "indie" (?) and using the N word as "friendly banter" amongst her middle-class, white, stuck-up friends.

She rules. Can I join the Emily fan-club now too?
the exits are here, here and here....kindly use one before we all split our sides with your amazing sarcastic humour........

I say good for her, and she is most definitely the best looking house mate ever.

MaDdOctoR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 11:40 PM #61

Surprisingly nice body on Shabs!
Terence_Kowalski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 12:01 PM #62

The pictures can be found here:

Link to Emily Nut's pictures
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 05:17 PM #63

I LOVE the part where she says "I give myself 10/10 for intelligence" then NUTS magazine gives her a quick IQ test - she only got 1 question right in the entire test.

Seems like she's on the right path here though - if all else fails, take your clothes off!
Old 19-11-2007, 07:16 AM #64

I found more sexy pics of her here: Link removed by admin as unsuitable for the age range of the forum

Does anyone know how to watch all the nude videos at that site? i cant find them all, i can only watch a few of them looks like there are lots there.
auth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 10:40 AM #65

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Thats Not Like A Big Brother Contestant..
Conzors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 03:07 PM #66
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
The pictures can be found here:

Link to Emily Nut's pictures
This is a dead link

BTW, do you not think that this subject should be laid to rest and this thread locked?
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:02 AM #67

Quote:

Well done Channel 4!!!
Brilliantly said. You put all my thoughts on the topic into words
jamess1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 04:12 PM #68

Quote:

Well done Channel 4!!!
fazzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 08:40 AM #69

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Quote:
Originally posted by Feral
When all else fails -- get yer baps out!!!!!

OMG - they are all at it!!!

http://www.nuts.co.uk/bobb/home.php?last=4&rating=2&h=4
(explicit pics 18+)

Good figure but is it necessary though?!!!!

Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 10:52 PM #70
Classic

Classic

Quote:
Originally posted by fazzy
Quote:

Well done Channel 4!!!
faz! Speak.
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 03:31 PM #71
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

The photos are here now: http://www.tvshark.com/photos/?n=Emily+Parr+Nuts
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 01:46 AM #72
Classic

Classic

Fantastic thread! May it live long..
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:11 PM #73
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

For TheBeast.

Just a shame the ****ing link is a bitch though.
Old 15-04-2010, 11:14 PM #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
For TheBeast.

Just a shame the ****ing link is a bitch though.
Thanks Pat

But the link doesn't work!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:15 PM #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Oh here they are. I have seen them before. I wanted to see one without the knickers. lol
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
emily, nude, parr, photo, shoot