Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 12-03-2002, 05:20 PM #1

Default Paul and Helen\'s Fridge!

Now then Miss Adams! On today's Lorraine we have undoubtedly been given a good sighting of the connubial fridge in the Hadley Wood Residence.

What I want to know is why, when you have a major living, breathing babe magnet to snuggle up to on a daily basis, why, why. why, have pictures of men stuck all over the fridge?

Now my eyesight isn't that good, but I don't think they were of Mr Clarke. They were clothed, thankfully.

Another mystery. Why was the picture not on the freezer door in the close up?

All trangressions within the fridge were 'Paul's, not mine, honest!'

Nice to see that leopard skin dressing gown though!!
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 05:55 PM #2
Administrator

Administrator

You must explain more, ROB!

I take it that the contents of Helen's fridge were examined on today's Lorraine show. Was there lots of fish for fish pie, coleslaw for sandwiches, chocolate and crunchie bars on show?

What picture on the freezer door? Please explain!!

Did you get a good look round the kitchen ? Had they done anything else to it since we last saw it on our virtual trip?

What were Paul's 'transgressions' in the fridge?

You didn't honestly think you'd get away with that tantalising post without somebody (...OK, me!) asking you to expand on the gory details, did you?
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 06:55 PM #3

Default Helen and Pauls fridge

hi Ka and ROB second to haveing paul there i would not mind haveing a hunk like that looking in my fridge as long as he got his handcuffs out. Now Kaz will be woundering what went on , Rob did you think that was their love nest they were buying or do you think it could have been filmed before they moved . i also liked it where every thing in the fridge belonged to Paul.
herindoors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 07:20 PM #4

I was off work sick today so I snuggled up on the sofa and watched Lorraine today. Glad to see Helen on today's show but is it just me or do others think she's got chubby cheeks. She didn't have much make up on so maybe that's it!

Was great to see inside their flat. Nice colour scheme!

I also watched some of my BB2 videos (thanks discolady!!) Here's a question - what excuse did Paul give to not having his head shaved as we all know it was Amma who left and not him when he said he would shave his head if he did not get evicted?!
Di2001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 07:56 PM #5

Hello Di. Hope you're feeling better. Paul used to tease Helen about having chubby cheeks when they were in the house.

As far as I can remember, when Paul suggested that he shave his head too if he wasn't evicted Helen shouted out "Paul. No!" That seemed to be the last we heard of it!

It was lovely seeing Helen today, especially wearing the famous dressing gown.

Mairi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 08:18 PM #6

If we're talking about TV coverage, sort of, has anyone read the next weeks TV Times. Double page article!! Not a lot we don't already know, but its lovely to see it
Weeeeeeeeee
splodge0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 08:25 PM #7

I'm SO curious now! I don't get the TV Times. Tell us splodge.

Mairi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:23 PM #8

OK, information for those of you not resourceful (or sad) enough to have taped or watched today's Lorraine.

Helen was in the studio first off, pulling the comedy face, handcuffed to a 'fit' (I suppose, but not a patch on the IPS) looking bloke in motorcycle leathers.
Lorraine posed the question, 'Why has Helen been nicked? I suppose anyone would be glad to be arrested by this guy!'
Cue more face pulling and vigorous head shaking by Helen.

When we return to the item, we see said 'Food Cop' don his helmet, straddle the mean machine, and cross the river, bound dear reader, for our old stomping ground, Hadley Wood.

I recognised it instantly, and just the memory was enough...........................

Sorry, I came over all unecessary for a moment.

He arrives at the door, knocks, and Helen opens it in her leopard print dressing gown, no make up, gob akimbo, eyes half shut. I have to say it was not her best look.

He demands entry to see the contents of her fridge. After making a show of ringing her agent for an alibi, they go over to the large, 50's US style 'Smeg' fridge. There is at this stage nothing on the freezer door.

Contents of the fridge are revealed. it is chokka block with, it has to be said, pretty healthy looking stuff. He espies lip gloss in the fridge door and comments only to be told sternly by Helen, with a pointy finger right in his face that 'LIP GLOSS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES!!'

Pan to Helen sitting at kitchen table (red tablecloth, walls a nice yellow) near the fridge.

We can now see that there is a picture of a bloke on the freezer door, and several more on the side of the fridge. I don't think they were of the IPS, but maybe someone with better eyesight could tell me otherwise.

After Helen had said all the 'unhealthy ' stuff wasn't hers, and that her mum had been down for the weekend and done some cooking (poor old Paul, can you imagine?) they returned to the studio to discuss the contents of her fridge in detail and how she could reduce the fat content.

It was at this stage Helen blamed all inter-fridge transgressions on Paul, and incidentally, as I watched it, OH walked in and said, sensitively, 'God her cheeks look puffy today, is she up the duff?'

I think that just about sums it up. I know the girl is willing to put herself through it for her art, but I have to say, funny as it was, she did not look her best in the dressing gown scene. Let's hope the man is still seeing only lurve on the menu!

It's nice to see her having a bit more fun on the show, and a mention of Mr C is always a bonus!
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 10:44 PM #9
Administrator

Administrator

Quote:
..... for those of you not resourceful (or sad) enough to have taped or watched today's Lorraine.
That sums me up to a 'T'!

That's much better, ROB - thank you! Yet again, you've brought the scene to life in front of my very eyes.

Paul did say that he prefered girls with no make up, you know - so Helen's obviously just perfect in his eyes!
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fridge, helen, paul