Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 30-12-2022, 04:08 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Lights View Post
What a load of rubbish , you're not speaking for me ! . As I've been saying for years he was arrogant & obnoxious .

But it's more evident now that he's severely mentally unstable, and people need to stop giving him attention. And he either needs sectioning or something .
I wonder what LeatherTrumpet has to say for white male shooters being excused on the basis of having acute mental health issues but people of colour who commit similar acts of terror never being granted that partial leeway. Or the fact that black males are often over-criminalised, ostracised and seen as a discomforting threat rather than someone with a mental health issue (and without saying too much about anything vaguely personal I’ve seen that straight-up with many, many, many so this is more from life experience than just pontificating out of my arse). I don’t know why someone would feel the need to make it about rave just for the sake of excusing the possibility that Kanye maybe isn’t fairly subject to the same treatment as someone of a sounder mind at the moment would.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 09-01-2023 at 09:05 PM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2022, 11:03 AM #77
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

I'm not sure how this discussion became a black vs white discussion and whether or not Kanye West is mentally ill. Oh, and what a genius he is and maybe we should cut him some slack.

He posted on social media that he was going "death-con 3" on Jewish people, that there is a conspiracy of Jews sabotaging his career. I'm not going to repeat all he's said on here.

Kanye West has over 200 million followers while there are only 17 million Jews in the whole world and anti-Semitic attacks are at an all-time high. Yeah, he's some kind of ****ing genius all right.

Last edited by Livia; 30-12-2022 at 11:04 AM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
earth, kayne, west