Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 23-10-2023, 10:05 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Default Dylan & Chanelle Causing Trouble

Can someone tell me why they're putting all the blame on Trish for the 'sexism' remarks in the task??. And why is Hallie & Jenkin gormlessly jumping on the bandwagon aswell ? . Why are Dylan & Chanelle getting so sour faced ... and taking it so seriously?.

Olivia is there shouting out remarks and comments, yet Chanelle and Dylan are only annoyed with Trish??? what type of BS is that ... hmmm that's a bit fishy , clearly they have some weird vendetta against Trish. Dylan has it in for her for some reason .

Is Dylan trying to sabotage her or something?, and why was Chanelle ignoring the loud ass comments Olivia said?. Even when Trish told Dylan she was just backing her team mate Olivia ... he just sat there like a melon and didn't acknowledge it.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 01:04 AM #2

I think maybe everyone is so used to Olivia shouting out random rubbish in the middle of conversations, they tune her out to an extent and don't see her as responsible. Trish on the other hand tries to be responsible so maybe there's a feeling she should have shut Olivia down rather than supporting her.

Hallie might feel some sense of obligation to jump on any sexism bandwagons and support the other women. I have often felt that obligation and I've always been female.

Chanelle might be worried about letting her team down so she's taking it more seriously than she usually would.

Dylan has lost control of the kitchen to some extent with BB setting new food rules.

Those are my guesses/speculations, anyway. There are lots of other possibilities!
PoppyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
causing, chanelle, dylan, trouble