Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 30-10-2023, 09:20 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Default The roughshodding of Kerry.

How many times can they influence the opinions of other hms by allowing them to hear chants from the outside!

How many times can they make it quickest to the diary room, then if by some miracle kerry makes it there first, they then go and make it a get out of bed at 4.30 without anyone hearing you reversing your buggy. Then, then crawl on your hands and knees through a ten foot tunnel that's barely wide enough to accommodate Trishs booty.

And now comes the bad mouthing panel on the afrershitshow to nail the final nail in her coffin.

What a load of fixed bollocks.

Last edited by parmnion; 30-10-2023 at 09:26 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 09:21 PM #2
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Some good points there tbf Parm

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 09:22 PM #3
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
How many times can they influence the opinions of other hms by allowing them to hear chants from the outside!

How many times can they make it quickest to the diary room, then if by some miracle kerry makes it there first, they then go and make it a get out of bed at 4.30 without anyone hearing you reversing your buggy

And now comes the bad mouthing panel on the afrershitshow to nail the final nail in her coffin.

I think Olivia is in danger. A lot of people voting her over the other two as they’ll be up in the next noms anyway.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 30-10-2023 at 09:23 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:10 PM #4
Adios

Adios

Kerry is an awful person

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:20 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
I think Olivia is in danger. A lot of people voting her over the other two as they’ll be up in the next noms anyway.
I think Kerry is going , but the vote was that quick .. that maybe anyone could go ...even Dylan .

I would prefer Olivia but Kerry can go aswell . I voted Kerry as i thought Olivia would be a wasted vote.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:21 PM #6
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I think Kerry is going , but the vote was that quick .. that maybe anyone could go ...even Dylan .

I would prefer Olivia but Kerry can go aswell . I voted Kerry as i thought Olivia would be a wasted vote.
Olivia had a bad edit tonight and last night which may have cost her.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:22 PM #7
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Olivia had a dreadful edit yesterday, and a bad one tonight. I think she will be gone
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:26 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Olivia had a bad edit tonight and last night which may have cost her.
I bet she's still safe, i think more people want Kerry out .
Old 30-10-2023, 10:33 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I bet she's still safe, i think more people want Kerry out .

Unless people see this as an opportunity in the knowledge that Kerry and Dylan will go very soon anyway…
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:37 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Unless people see this as an opportunity in the knowledge that Kerry and Dylan will go very soon anyway…
I think it would be good if Olivia went , as her behaviour has been too annoying recently. But i don't mind Kerry going either.

If Dylan goes ... the kitchen will go into more chaos , so maybe some people who vote actually want that to happen aswell. Even on L&L they were laughing about the idea of hm's not knowing how to cook... and shoving noodles on bread or something LOL.
Old 30-10-2023, 10:44 PM #11

That's a really good point, Kerry couldn't have done any of that task. I mean, saying negative things about other hms, she'd be good at that part, but she couldn't have got to the Diary Room first or crawled through the passage and getting out of bed quietly would have been a real challenge.

"Would one hm come to the Diary Room" is always a bit suspect anyway because they'll always be able to see who's nearest. Trish didn't even seem to know 1 housemate had been called to the Diary Room... I would expect all hms to be a bit curious about that, unless BB's in the habit of calling for random hms for no reason. It is difficult to know how else they could do it, though. If they're all asked to gather together, they'll know something's up.

I think Kerry has a chance of surviving, though. Dylan and Olivia have behaved badly too and there seems to be an "Oh, we'll get her next time!" feeling whenever Kerry's been up
PoppyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2023, 10:48 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyC View Post
That's a really good point, Kerry couldn't have done any of that task. I mean, saying negative things about other hms, she'd be good at that part, but she couldn't have got to the Diary Room first or crawled through the passage and getting out of bed quietly would have been a real challenge.

"Would one hm come to the Diary Room" is always a bit suspect anyway because they'll always be able to see who's nearest. Trish didn't even seem to know 1 housemate had been called to the Diary Room... I would expect all hms to be a bit curious about that, unless BB's in the habit of calling for random hms for no reason. It is difficult to know how else they could do it, though. If they're all asked to gather together, they'll know something's up.

I think Kerry has a chance of surviving, though. Dylan and Olivia have behaved badly too and there seems to be an "Oh, we'll get her next time!" feeling whenever Kerry's been up
In the past BB use to ask hm's to the dr randomly to ask them how they're feeling and what they think of other hm's and how the day as been etc. So i guess they must be still calling hm's to the dr in general. I assume Noky just pretended BB was having casual chit chat... and managed to avoid suspicion.
Old 30-10-2023, 10:51 PM #13

In tonight's episode, the way she behaved in the diary room sealed her fate. It's the most fake I've seen her. They would have done it through the diary room if Kerry was the possessed housemate. If she survives this eviction it will only prove Hallie was picked because she's trans.
Redrose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-10-2023, 06:59 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…yeah, there was definitely a disadvantage for Kerry…and Dylan also..?…

…mind you, I wouldn’t have gone to the DR anyway because of the whole evil BB thing and Halloween looming, Noky could have easily been scuttled out of the side door, which has happened in the past…so a very brave and bold lady…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-10-2023, 08:26 AM #15
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Has Kerry ever given the impression that she would go the extra mile for any of the house mates? No. She wouldn't even have thought to go to the diary room on a general request.

Dylan is perfectly capable of going to the diary room, and didn't
Old 31-10-2023, 08:33 AM #16
cancelled

cancelled

...............aye! what a load of bollocks...................when kerry goes it will be through her own doing not BB's

kerry has been lucky to survive so far.................

Mark L

Last edited by ebandit; 31-10-2023 at 08:33 AM. Reason: has not had
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-10-2023, 08:37 AM #17

Quote:

How many times can they make it quickest to the diary room, then if by some miracle kerry makes it there first, they then go and make it a get out of bed at 4.30 without anyone hearing you reversing your buggy. Then, then crawl on your hands and knees through a ten foot tunnel that's barely wide enough to accommodate Trishs booty.

I’m no fan of Kerry the tantrums just irritate the hell out of me but the reasons that she was nominated was because of the boos and chants and outside influences which the housemates are never supposed to know about
I also think she’s been a bit isolated due to the chants , we have heard talk on live feed where Jordan’s group started to become suspicious with the idea there is no smoke without fire because of the chants
So yes definitely had a more difficult time all due to an unfair public influence
Atake25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-10-2023, 08:42 AM #18
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

the public have always chanted, booed and cheered at every eviction going back to the first one. I don't know what show you folks have been watching all these years
Old 31-10-2023, 08:45 AM #19

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
……they make it quickest to the diary room, then if by some miracle kerry makes it there first, they then go and make it a get out of bed at 4.30 without anyone hearing you reversing your buggy. Then, then crawl on your hands and knees through a ten foot tunnel that's barely wide enough to accommodate Trishs booty.
I know you were making a serious point, but you gave such a great visual description of this scenario, that it became like a cartoon strip in my mind and really amused me!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-10-2023, 08:45 AM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atake25 View Post
I’m no fan of Kerry the tantrums just irritate the hell out of me but the reasons that she was nominated was because of the boos and chants and outside influences which the housemates are never supposed to know about
I also think she’s been a bit isolated due to the chants , we have heard talk on live feed where Jordan’s group started to become suspicious with the idea there is no smoke without fire because of the chants
So yes definitely had a more difficult time all due to an unfair public influence
…yeah, I think it’s a bit of a ‘be careful what you wish for…’…situation and contradiction in that many of the fans are very ‘pro booing/chanting’ etc….but also would maybe hope for a less manufactured/manipulated house and free from the production interference that was seen in the channel 5 era….manipulated stuff can lead to same house/similar dramas/different housemates…type feel, which for me, will not wear well….
Old 31-10-2023, 08:53 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…yeah, I think it’s a bit of a ‘be careful what you wish for…’…situation and contradiction in that many of the fans are very ‘pro booing/chanting’ etc….but also would maybe hope for a less manufactured/manipulated house and free from the production interference that was seen in the channel 5 era….manipulated stuff can lead to same house/similar dramas/different housemates…type feel, which for me, will not wear well….
Exactly all the housemates know the public love Yinrun in the same manner. This may have had a impact on how people treat her in the house , Olivia for example was very quick to apologise after shouting at her over the washing up , it might be genuine or she might have had an “oh crap” moment I just shouted at the most popular housemate . Harry might have been more brave defending her for the same reason
Old 31-10-2023, 08:54 AM #22
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
the public have always chanted, booed and cheered at every eviction going back to the first one. I don't know what show you folks have been watching all these years
…hmmm, they have but there have also been housemates who have had to be protected from those boos…and back at the beginning of time as it were…there wasn’t social media and the overwhelming negativity that can add for housemate…so I do think that has to be considered as well …is there any other reality show similar who has an audience of fans/no fans booing as contestants leave, I’m not sure there is…I can’t think anyway…
Old 31-10-2023, 08:57 AM #23
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Farida was evicted over Kerry, so all the boos and chanting meant nothing. Olivia has probably gone over Kerry today. People read way to much into a few people chanting in the crowd. Bear in mind, there is probably a maximum of 200 people in the crowd and they received over 1 million votes

Last edited by bitontheslide; 31-10-2023 at 08:57 AM.
Old 31-10-2023, 08:58 AM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandit View Post
...............aye! what a load of bollocks...................when kerry goes it will be through her own doing not BB's

kerry has been lucky to survive so far.................

Mark L
I disagree I don’t think she would have been nominated if it wasn’t for the chants the girls said as much
Old 31-10-2023, 09:01 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
the public have always chanted, booed and cheered at every eviction
Yes, I remember this from the past.

The truth is you must know, and take into account, when you make the decision to go on BB (or any similar show) that there is a chance that people might not like you, and you could be booed. That’s just logic.

I also think that producers must discuss this with housemates beforehand, to prepare them for every eventuality, including being unpopular.

If, despite knowing the pitfalls, housemates still choose to be on BB, part of me feels they have to accept the possible consequences.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kerry, roughshodding