Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2024, 01:35 AM #126
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
7 million people died of covid, and long covid is still a massive, massive issue. That hugging through plastic nonsense was insane and for TV bollocks.

In reality, there was a global pandemic that was extremely dicey for a while. If you don't know anyone that died, was hospitalised, or suffers long covid, you're extremely fortunate, but I'd wager that most of us do.

James Melville, for instance, was upset during that time because his 80yr old dad couldn't mingle with people or visit him. I strongly disagree that covid was propaganda.
I wouldn't say Covid itself was propaganda (the disease is very much real imo) in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be slightly worse than the Media and the Government have claimed.

I will controversially say that I believe that the Media and the leaders around the world have lied about how effective the Vaccines have been, I think that the Economy worldwide was dying at the time, and they needed people out and about spending money and working to keep certain industries afloat.

I am going to guess that the Vaccines don't really do anything for people (good or bad) I just think that the world leaders needed an excuse to make money again, because they couldn't have people sitting on their butts all day.

And I know that I'm sounding like an anti-vaxxer (I know in myself that I'm not) but I understand if people think that I am.

KRO!
Old 12-01-2024, 01:48 AM #127
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
That was what you were suggesting with your post.

You were trying to discredit Vanessa.

Ammi has, also been very opinionated in this thread. You haven't yet pulled Ammi up and told her that she needs her stories checked by reputable sources. She's posted links from "Rolling Stone" magazine. They're about as trustworthy as Peter Sutcliffe with a hamner.

Why did you single Vanessa out, may I ask?
I know i'm asking for the impossible, but stop being an ass, i don't have the patience for your crap

Last edited by bitontheslide; 12-01-2024 at 01:51 AM.
Old 12-01-2024, 04:11 AM #128
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
That was what you were suggesting with your post.

You were trying to discredit Vanessa.

Ammi has, also been very opinionated in this thread. You haven't yet pulled Ammi up and told her that she needs her stories checked by reputable sources. She's posted links from "Rolling Stone" magazine. They're about as trustworthy as Peter Sutcliffe with a hamner.

Why did you single Vanessa out, may I ask?
Oh I agree Rolling Stones aren't reliable at all.
Old 12-01-2024, 05:08 AM #129
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I know i'm asking for the impossible, but stop being an ass, i don't have the patience for your crap
You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Here's what I'll do for you, I'll put you on ignore, because I have no time for you either.

Have a good life.
Old 12-01-2024, 07:54 AM #130
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
I've stopped reading most news these days because it's designed to generate a reaction. I feel that I'm in the norm. The ones who do read it a lot, you can tell, because they're more hysterical and it's a vicious cycle, when most articles don't contain enough information to have an objective opinion on most things. Israel/Gaza is one of those topics for me where I don't feel more educated when reading, but rather more ignorant because I can see clearly I have no perspective in terms of understanding what any of those people are going though...

"Don't read this! Don't read that! It's propagandaaa!" Yeah, ok. It's all propaganda one way or another... I check headlines and don't bother thinking my opinion is superior when I do read in-depth, because I'm only getting the gist of something basic information when certain hot button issues are involved. Persuasion and spin in news is often delivered by omission, which is why reading x-leaning sources is beneficial because they have far more incentive to include details that otherwise are mysteriously left out by even mainstream outlets. I'm immediately skeptical of anyone trying to persuade anyone to not read opposing sources because they claim it's outside certain bulwark...

On topic, I don't think that the high chair and mattresses are anything extraordinary if it's meant to be a shelter of sorts.

Re: Epstein&Conspiracy, I'm of the opinion that Hollywood is a scourge of the Earth kind of thing and that the world would be much better place if it were not what it is today. That said, it's not exclusively a Jew thing, in my opinion. Here's my thought...

There's long been elements of what we have perceived as a superiority over others type of complex and thus so much power is brokered there. Celebrities dictate to us. They're not that interested in the activities of normal people. They're here to tell us what to do and to show us their ideal world. Thus, there are religious aspects, but lean more towards the mystical or fundamentalist... add in the prevalence of drugs, experimenting with shrooms and other oddities and it's no surprise many elements thrive there. How many of them use psychics? It's not simply a Judaism thing is what I'm saying. Santeria (some well known people are in it), Kabbalah, Scientology... the extreme sides of insert trending spirituality seems to thrive in that space, especially as it supports any sort of superiority complex, and that has always been a red flag. Christianity is shunned more, because of course it's often seen as a religion of the plebs. In Hollywood, celebrity must be unmistakable in appearances and thus there is an emphasis in living a more enlightened lifestyle. Modern day leftism is another manifestation of this, but tomorrow it'll be something else completely when it runs out of fashion...

Anyway, I've indulged with my thoughts, but none of this relates back to the underground tunnels, I think? Why hide such activities in tunnels when it's out in the open in other spaces, at least far as Hollywood is concerned. I don't think that the Jewish community on the whole has any connection to that. Why would Hollywood and the Epstein types want anything to do with the religious activities of regular people? Yes, religion might be a door per say into those things if you're already in their space, but they want to indoctrinate people into their specific version of that ideology. It's how probably so many horrible things stay under wraps. Whatever they practice in conjunction is "off the map" from what most people know of it anyway. Do you think someone visiting Scientology HQ is sitting down in the same classes as Tom Cruise? Leah Remini's written a book basically stating she had no idea of the real impact of her religion because the celebrity side is so different. They're getting specialized attention and doctrine not meant for the plebs... so why would they have a need for a synagogue when they could build their own and do those activities far more privately?

Let me know when Epstein or some other celebrity freak is caught having funded the building of those tunnels, then that conversation is very different is basically what I'm saying....

….I always love hearing your thoughts, Maru……underground tunnelling systems in themselves don’t feel like an unusual thing in general in the US, it’s just the attempted expansion of these particular ones that have caused concerns for the structures surrounding them and quite an urgency to make the area safe for everyone…it must be a concern for those living in the area and whose buildings might be impacted by any uncertainty of safety…I hope that it can all be sorted out fairly quickly so that the structural engineers and all concerned that it’s all completely secured for all…
Old 12-01-2024, 08:19 AM #131
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Libs Of TikTok is also propaganda.
For sharing videos?

Old 12-01-2024, 09:07 AM #132
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Only on tibb can we go from a thread calling Jews pedos, to covid being propaganda
Old 12-01-2024, 10:20 AM #133
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

The only thing that was propaganda about Covid is the idea that things got better or it went away... when what actually happened is that it was recategorised as an accepted routine illness like influenza. Covid numbers were as high this winter as at any "peak point" of the pandemic, if not far higher, it was going round in circles at my daughter's school for months (and probably still is). Vaccines have helped reduce mortality a bit, though it's more just that staff are more used to it and have the experience/skills to reduce mortality. Other than that it's here forever . So with that being the case - in hindsight, all of the attempts to contain or eliminate it WERE futile and somewhat ridiculous... it's an easily spread airborne virus and was never, ever going to be contained. The things that were put in place were waaay over the top. Or in short - the Scandinavian countries "had it right" by putting in some safety measures, but not effectively shutting down their entire economies .

Anyway that's a little off topic...

I really was posting to say that it's not all that weird that "Jews are Paedos!" and "Covid was a lie!" are in the same thread, it's all the same mindset really.

"Trump is secretly still in charge!!",
"Hunter Biden's Laptop!!11!1",
"God King Messiah Trump!!",
"If the earth is round WHY can't u see teh CUUURVE!!"

All the same barmy nonsense for gullible people with too much time on their hands.

Last edited by Soldier Boy; 12-01-2024 at 10:20 AM.
Old 12-01-2024, 10:40 AM #134
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…one of the things that I will say which is specific to this…is that I’ve read on several articles/sources…(…and I won’t post any, they’re very easy for anyone to seek out themselves who may wish to…)…in regards to some items that have gained attention …?…the area that was attempted to be expanded has for a while being used as storage and for dumping of general waste/unwanted items as well and when it was being cleared for that expansion intension…those items were being taken out for disposal through the tunnel area….the only illegal activities being in trying to expand an area and compromising the integrity of the building(s)….
Old 12-01-2024, 10:48 AM #135
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…one of the things that I will say which is specific to this…is that I’ve read on several articles/sources…(…and I won’t post any, they’re very easy for anyone to seek out themselves who may wish to…)…in regards to some items that have gained attention …?…the area that was attempted to be expanded has for a while being used as storage and for dumping of general waste/unwanted items as well and when it was being cleared for that expansion intension…those items were being taken out for disposal through the tunnel area….the only illegal activities being in trying to expand an area and compromising the integrity of the building(s)….
Yes, that makes complete sense

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Old 12-01-2024, 11:23 AM #136
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Obviously there are good and bad people everywhere. So I'm not saying one particular group is bad.
But extremists in tunnels? For me it's never a good thing.
Old 12-01-2024, 02:21 PM #137
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Obviously there are good and bad people everywhere. So I'm not saying one particular group is bad.
But extremists in tunnels? For me it's never a good thing.
WHere has there been any indication that these are "extremists"? Other than on the Trump-o-web.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:18 PM #138
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Guess what? Epstein and Ghislaine are Jewish as well. Now deleted: Coincidence? I think not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
That's an anti-Semitic comment, you're obviously consuming a lot of dangerous conspiracy content atm
Quote:
Be careful about what you say. I'm not antisemitic. How dare you?
It's good that you amended the first quoted comment, it's still there though because people who were alarmed by it, quoted it. People who make wildly anti- Semitic comments seem to get bent out of shape when people tell them they're anti-Semitic. It's you who should be careful what they say, Vanessa.

Really good, though, to see a Mod pick this up without it being flagged up to them.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:27 PM #139

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

The post was there for over a day.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:33 PM #140
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
The post was there for over a day.
I've been away for a while, normally I'd have reported it. But anti-Semitism isn't seen as racism. Not on here, anyway.
Old 12-01-2024, 04:49 PM #141
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I deleted the post, because I didn't want to offend anyone. I've been attacked relentlessly since I posted this thread.
I thought about deleting my account. Because being called antisemitic is really hurtful. I know it's not me.
It didn't came out how I meant it.
I know there's good and bad people in every religion.
I meant a certain group who are obviously extremists.
So I'm going to stay and this is the last time I give my opinion on anything.
From now on I'll just post the thread and no more of mu opinions on anything on this forum.
Because clearly I'm not able to express myself.
Old 12-01-2024, 04:52 PM #142
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I really wish I hadn't posted this thread. Next time I won't bother.
This is the last time I post anything on tibb.
Old 12-01-2024, 04:54 PM #143
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I deleted the post, because I didn't want to offend anyone. I've been attacked relentlessly since I posted this thread.
I thought about deleting my account. Because being called antisemitic is really hurtful. I know it's not me.
It didn't came out how I meant it.
I know there's good and bad people in every religion.
I meant a certain group who are obviously extremists.
So I'm going to stay and this is the last time I give my opinion on anything.
From now on I'll just post the thread and no more of mu opinions on anything on this forum.
Because clearly I'm not able to express myself.
I think its unnecessary how you've been jumped on. I know you didn't mean it badly, or to cause offence. The fact that you deleted it proves you didn't mean to upset anyone. Don't take it to heart.

Old 12-01-2024, 04:55 PM #144
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Thanks for making me cry. Really appreciated. I'm out of here.
Old 12-01-2024, 04:58 PM #145
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Thanks for making me cry. Really appreciated. I'm out of here.
Ness, come on lovely, don't be upset. You wouldn't cause offence to anyone, you're such a sensitive caring person. You've deleted the comment, so people shouldn't be jumping on you. Hugs x

Old 12-01-2024, 05:05 PM #146
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I'll ask for my account to be deleted tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2024, 05:14 PM #147
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Can a mod please delete this thread?
Old 12-01-2024, 05:19 PM #148
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
It's good that you amended the first quoted comment, it's still there though because people who were alarmed by it, quoted it. People who make wildly anti- Semitic comments seem to get bent out of shape when people tell them they're anti-Semitic. It's you who should be careful what they say, Vanessa.

Really good, though, to see a Mod pick this up without it being flagged up to them.
Ness deleted it and apologised if she caused.offence. It wasn't meant that way. I think people are being too harsh like Alf said. She's very upset.

Old 12-01-2024, 05:31 PM #149
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
I'll ask for my account to be deleted tomorrow.
There is no need for that Vanessa. The troubles in gaza and israel are an emotive subject and there is misinformation coming from all directions. Just keep that in mind when you are reading stuff
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brooklyn, found, jewish, sinagogue, tunnels, underneath, york