Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 13-07-2007, 11:34 PM #1

Default Ziggy,What a slime bag he is

Cant stand the half wit,He tried to make Chanelle look like the one in the wrong when Charley was waffling on about him taking her for a drink,He adores the attention from Charley,He cant get enough.
joniebee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 11:36 PM #2

agree.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 11:48 PM #3
Banned

Banned

I think Chanelle wants the attention even more. Not saying Ziggy is an angel, but she is the one who wont let this relationship go, because she thinks thas her redemption is through Ziggys relationship. She is so wrong because I actually like her when she is not stressing about Charley, and hanging on to ziggy. Because she is hilarious, when she is not. Arguably she is the funniest girl in there, but she aint shown it a lot
imagination is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 11:59 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Chanelle is worse. She cant stand Ziggy talking to Charley n its pathetic
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 12:01 AM #5
Banned

Favourites:
UBB: Victor
Banned

Favourites:

Ziggy is trying to hard,he dosnt want an atmosphere between him and her.
spitfire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 12:35 AM #6

Chanelle is emotionally blackmailing Ziggy. He can win no matter what he does he is in the wrong. Chanelle is far worse than Ziggy she is such an attention seeking fake drama queen. Get her out!
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:18 AM #7

It's Chanelle who's in the worng with her total obsession with Charley. She hears what she wants to hear and she's a complete child. Ziggy is not the one in the wrong, I feel sorry for him being made the bad guy in all this.

She's too scared to confront Charley so she takes it out on Ziggy.
Ollie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:24 AM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Ollie!
It's Chanelle who's in the worng with her total obsession with Charley. She hears what she wants to hear and she's a complete child. Ziggy is not the one in the wrong, I feel sorry for him being made the bad guy in all this.

Yet makes up with Ziggy come Thursday nights or when someone else is having all of the limelight. I feel for Ziggy too although I feel he sometimes doesn't help matters by trying to reason with her...his heart is in the right place but she can very easily switch it around to make him look stupid. While she is still in that house the real Ziggy will not come out sadly.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:27 AM #9

Quote:

agree...she is a complete child...i also think charley twists things up so that everything is about her...

the only thing ziggy was in the wrong, was to have a relationship with a immature girl like chanelle to begin with.
geforceter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:31 AM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by geforceter
Quote:

agree...she is a complete child...i also think charley twists things up so that everything is about her...

the only thing ziggy was in the wrong, was to have a relationship with a immature girl like chanelle to begin with.
Sadly that moment of madness has gone against Ziggy and he is one of the most hated males now. While Chanelle is still there he has no chance of winning back any fans. I just wish he would stick to his guns and stay away from Chanelle because she is pathetic. Ziggy can be quite a good housemate when hanging around with the lads and carole.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:38 AM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Quote:

Yet makes up with Ziggy come Thursday nights or when someone else is having all of the limelight. I feel for Ziggy too although I feel he sometimes doesn't help matters by trying to reason with her...his heart is in the right place but she can very easily switch it around to make him look stupid. While she is still in that house the real Ziggy will not come out sadly.
Yeah I totally agree. She's always luring him over to her bed and he goes so he can make sure she's alright about the split.

No way should he stop talking to Charley though because she's alright sometimes.

She's 19 which is plenty old enough to know the score, her age is no excuse.

Chanelle supposedly has the highest IQ in the house, so is she messing with peoples heads? Cos she's acting very stupid indeed.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:45 AM #12

Yeah they were meant to of broken up yet she was shown on the highlights tonight saying " will you come sleep in my bed" or something along those lines while covering her mic up she said that was incase he said no but I think that was more manipulation on her part so it would look like he was chasing her rather than the other way around. She is 19 and some people think that is an excuse for her to act in such way...Nikki got away with it was was liked for her so she uses that and plays the victim. Her act is wearing very thin and she isn't the slighest bit of entertainment atleast Ziggy has had his funny moments with the lads and Carole where as her fun bits are completely fake.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:51 AM #13

Quote:
Yeah they were meant to of broken up yet she was shown on the highlights tonight saying " will you come sleep in my bed" or something along those lines while covering her mic up she said that was incase he said no but I think that was more manipulation on her part so it would look like he was chasing her rather than the other way around. She is 19 and some people think that is an excuse for her to act in such way...Nikki got away with it was was liked for her so she uses that and plays the victim. Her act is wearing very thin and she isn't the slighest bit of entertainment atleast Ziggy has had his funny moments with the lads and Carole where as her fun bits are completely fake.
marry me.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:52 AM #14
Banned

Favourites:
Banned

Favourites:

Quote:
Nail on head.
spitfire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 02:59 AM #15

Quote:
Quote:
marry me.
Sorry against my rule book can't marry someone with a Glyn avatar. He really did my head in lol.
Old 14-07-2007, 03:46 AM #16

It's funny I can remember having loads of disagreements with you last year about Glyn and a few other things but this year I'm in total agreement with you!
Old 14-07-2007, 04:32 AM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by imagination
she thinks thas her redemption is through Ziggys relationship.
Redemption from what?

Quote:
I'd say the 'making up' is 50/50, or more on his part, if anything. I wouldn't call it 'reasoning with her' - it's more like he's trying to make her feel guilty because he's a sleaze. And as for making him look stupid, he really doesn't need any help on that score. I think this is the real Piggy - a dull, boring misfit who spends his time leeching off women.

Quote:
While Chanelle is still there he has no chance of winning back any fans. Ziggy can be quite a good housemate when hanging around with the lads and carole.
I think he lost most of the fans he may have had the moment Brian & Liam set foot in the house. He fits in well with Carole, because they have a lot in common. They're both miserable and spend the majority of each day complaining about everyone who's younger than them. As for the lads, he's never fitted in with them. He tries to impress them, which is where the problems with Chanelle originally stemmed from. But he's clearly not comfortable with them at all, and far more suited to Carole & Gerry's company.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 04:49 AM #18

Of course there are a lot of things i could have said against Chanelle,As i agree with you all,She is no angel,Its just that on Ziggys part he seems a bit of a slime ball.Look at when Billi was in the house,He dumped her cos of things that may or may not have been said,Forcing the poor girl to have to be totally paranoid around Billi,He didnt even bother to find out the facts,As soon as he heard that things could have been said,She was dumped,And he made her feel as though it was her fault,In effect he was saying she wasnt allowed to even talk to Billi,Slime ball or not?
joniebee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 12:07 AM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
Quote:
Originally posted by imagination
she thinks thas her redemption is through Ziggys relationship.
Redemption from what?

Quote:
I'd say the 'making up' is 50/50, or more on his part, if anything. I wouldn't call it 'reasoning with her' - it's more like he's trying to make her feel guilty because he's a sleaze. And as for making him look stupid, he really doesn't need any help on that score. I think this is the real Piggy - a dull, boring misfit who spends his time leeching off women.

Quote:
While Chanelle is still there he has no chance of winning back any fans. Ziggy can be quite a good housemate when hanging around with the lads and carole.
I think he lost most of the fans he may have had the moment Brian & Liam set foot in the house. He fits in well with Carole, because they have a lot in common. They're both miserable and spend the majority of each day complaining about everyone who's younger than them. As for the lads, he's never fitted in with them. He tries to impress them, which is where the problems with Chanelle originally stemmed from. But he's clearly not comfortable with them at all, and far more suited to Carole & Gerry's company.

I disagree completely I find him and Carole decent nice housemates, sure they have a moan every now and then but all the housemates do. Chanelle and Nicky are far more miserable than these two. He has tried his best to fit in with the guys and he had a good bond with Seany and a great bond now with Liam. Looking at the bonds of the guys I would say he has a good enough bond with them now as they do with each other.
Old 15-07-2007, 12:13 AM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by joniebee
Of course there are a lot of things i could have said against Chanelle,As i agree with you all,She is no angel,Its just that on Ziggys part he seems a bit of a slime ball.Look at when Billi was in the house,He dumped her cos of things that may or may not have been said,Forcing the poor girl to have to be totally paranoid around Billi,He didnt even bother to find out the facts,As soon as he heard that things could have been said,She was dumped,And he made her feel as though it was her fault,In effect he was saying she wasnt allowed to even talk to Billi,Slime ball or not?
Ziggy wanted to end things because he didn't want to be involved in the whole love triangle and to be fair Chanelle was acting very friendly with Billi...all the other housemates picked up on it to and that also made him question things even further. He never forced anyone to be paranoid. He wasn't saying she shouldn't talk to Billi he was saying what message does it send out when she is meant to be with him yet got Billi glued to her side and showering with another bloke. Anyone in that situation would be rather insecure about the relationship considering at that point Chanelle showed no interest in the slightest to bother with Ziggy on the outside. Chanelle on the other hand has made it very clear that Ziggy shouldn't even look towards Charley never mind talk, sit on her bed or actually try getting along with her.
Old 15-07-2007, 11:02 AM #21

Quote:
I disagree completely I find him and Carole decent nice housemates, sure they have a moan every now and then but all the housemates do. Chanelle and Nicky are far more miserable than these two. He has tried his best to fit in with the guys and he had a good bond with Seany and a great bond now with Liam. Looking at the bonds of the guys I would say he has a good enough bond with them now as they do with each other.
They spend the majority of their time moaning. I can't recall him spending much time with Seany at all. He only seemed to start mentioning him after he was long gone. Yeah, he tried to fit in with them - by showing off and being vindictive towards Chanelle, and deciding he was a smoker all of a sudden. Liam & Brian have a good bond, but he's never anything more than on the fringes.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 11:09 AM #22

yeah he eats like a lizard watch his tongue
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 11:20 AM #23

I think it's wrong how one minute he doesn't like Charley then he's saying 'we'll go out for a drink when this has finished'. I think he does like the attention and he just goes back to Chanelle when it suits him.
xkatex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 11:23 AM #24

i think he just trying to get in with charley so he doesnt get nominated
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 11:26 AM #25
Banned

Banned

Ziggy's definitely got some hidden agenda with this whole Chanelle thing. And he's the one who always calls the shots in that 'relationship'. He's the one who decides whether it's on or off, and then he makes Chanelle out to be the one with some serious emotional problem.

And jackie46, I have noticed him eat like a lizard as well.
cepb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bag, slime, ziggy