Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 21-07-2007, 06:35 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default What wage are you realistically looking to make a year? + Poll

Everybody wants to get a job and make a fantastic wage each week of every year and have the job that they are really happy to do.

Some people are very lucky & get this, and others are not so lucky and simply just have to work and whatever cash is offered, they have no choice but to accept the minimum wage packet.

Many School kids are doing their exams and are ready to leave school straight away and get work, without going on a course or college. Naturally, they will only get the minimum wage, but that is sometimes necessary and if you are from a less wealthy family, it just has to be...

Of course, money isn't always an issue, it can just be the wish to get a job as soon as!

But, many do go onto much better things and go on a course and learn a trade, which can bring in those lovely big bucks

Naturally, if you want to be a Doctor or Policeman or Dentist + many other well paid jobs, which will mean that you will have to study, study, study until you get that perfect job which can give you that wage that you are realistically looking for.

I have to say "Realistically", as we all want the sort of wage that Tony Blair gets, but I am afraid, that is just a pipe-dream to you or I

I have made a Poll with "8" different amounts of money (P/A) that is "per annum", by the way

I have also put down, what it works out at (P/W) per week, too

Basically, how much is enough for you realistically? and you can even tell us what job you would like to do? or, if you have a job, what job do you do and are you looking for more money? Is the job you're doing paying you the right amount?

All the amounts in the poll are before Tax & Insurance

nodisharmony
nodisharmony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
make, poll, realistically, wage, year