Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 22-03-2002, 10:41 AM #1

Default A Vision in Pink

Good morning campers, time for today's Helen on Lorraine update.

Helen began alongside the assembled cast and crew with Lorriane dressed in a very girlie pink ball gown with chiffon wrap, in honour of this weeks Oscars, for which she said she was still hoping for an invite. Despite sharing the couch with three of the 'most eligible bachelors in the country'; the cast of the US show 'The Full Monty: and Steve McKenna in a kilt, she made no flirty comments, and restrained herself from her normal naughty giggles. Very demure, Miss Adams.

On to the rivetting Helen's Beauty Bar'. Strangley enough, despite it's unpromising subject matter, Helen is so enthused about it that you find yourself watching with interest. I actually bought that lipstick she said last week was 'really nice, but comes off kissing, eating and drinking'!!! Well, unlike Helen, kissing for me is about as likely as the return of Shergar, unharmed, to his stable. As you all know, food and drink rarely touches my lips, slave as I am to maintaining my lithe and slyphlike form. So, it's perfect for me!

Anyway, back to this week, more of the same really. Secrets of the film stars likely to be attending the Oscars.

One little snippet (and this really is a sign of too much time on my hands) when Helen showed Lorraine the Lipfinity range, she said she didn't like it, because it took too long to dry, although it did stay on all day. Lorraine then said:

'You could wear it for your wedding'

Now, is it my imagination, or did Lorraine leap in a wee bit too quickly afterwards to say,
'if you were getting married'?

She was probably being rhetorical (?correct use Lee), but it made me do a double take. Just a suspicious soul I think.
Helen just did her little 'yeh, and' thing, which she uses when she wants to move on.

Two more snippets.

First, no Lorraine until April 8th. Thank goodness, comrades, that I so astutely anticipated this and set our virtual trip for April 9th.

Second, although I have not seen this myself, I have it on reliable information that BUbble was on Richard and Judy last night. I'm afraid I have to rely on OH for the following report.

I quote:

OH: Bubble was on Richard and Judy
ROB: Was he talking about the marathon?
OH: No, reality TV.
ROB: What about it?
OH: He said they messed about with the editing to make people look bad. Made Dean look boring.
ROB: Was that it then?
OH: More or less
ROB Was he good?
OH: He was alright.
ROB: Was he funny?
OH: well he's just a 'sort' isn't he? He's alright.

This is a full and literal transcript of the conversation folks. I looked up again a moment or two later to pick up the threads of this fascinating interchange on to find that OH had resumed his normal function mode:

Anyone else see this?
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2002, 02:05 PM #2
Administrator

Administrator

Thanks ROB - another excellent report. What am I going to do when you go back to work!

As you said, Helen may have been beside three of the most eligible batchelors in the country, and the cast of The Full Monty ....... but they're not Paul Claaark! Why look at the rest when you've already got the best!

And I'm sure my ears would have pricked up at Lorraine's mention of a wedding - we'll need to keep a close eye on that!

Sorry, didn't see Richard & Judy last night so I can't help you with that.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2002, 03:13 PM #3

Just replayed the bit about the wedding.

Lorraine said " that must be quite good for your wedding or something if you get married "

I didn't see any reaction from Helen as she just said yeh amidst her fast talking and Helen went on to say "Yeh, it's not a nice colour so I gave it to my mum. lorraine went on to say "so she just get's your cast off's" and Helen said yeh

I don't read anything into lorraine's comment but I hope i am wrong
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2002, 04:24 PM #4

Thanks for the summary as ever ROB. Kissing, eating and drinking - those are problem areas for Helen aren't they? I wonder if anyone else invested in this virtuous lipstick?
Feefs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
pink, vision