Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 13-07-2003, 12:22 PM #1

Default Jon the BB mole

How long will it be before the housemates realise that Jon has been put back into the house for a reason. Perhaps their minds will start ticking over when they realise he cant nominate and cant be nominated i.e. why has he come back if he cant win? He has admitted he wanted to leave, so they will be thinking why come back? Perhaps even they will put two and two together.

I was never a huge Tickle fan but I am not particularly liking what he is doing.

Last night for instance he was really putting the boot into Cameron in front of Nush and Scott who, to their credit, were not entirely 100% behind him. But the doubts must have been put there.

Now we all know Jon went in with the intention of stopping Cameron winning, but to be quite so blatent doesnt do him justice. Is he going to have a go at everyone else on an individual basis or is it just going to be Cam. Jon I thought better of you.

Some of Jon's unique eccentricity has gone to - he has become a bit of a nothingness.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 01:43 PM #2

I didn't see the incident, but doubtless we will tonight.

It seems to have upset a few people by the look of the texts on screen this morning.

I do worry if Jon has done the right thing by going back in, but he is just playing a game.

After all, Cameron has said some pretty nasty stuff about Jon.

I am still backing the Tickle - not to win, obviously. He's not stupid, and I think he is just doing what 'they' have asked him to do. They will have checked his motives before he went back in, and knowing Jon, he will have been brutally honest. Let's give him a chance shall we?

Why shouldn't the Tickle stir it up?

WHAT DID WE EXPECT HIM TO DO? JUST SIT AND TALK TO THE TOMATO PLANTS?
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 03:31 PM #3

From bigbrother.channel4.com

Jon Gets The Knives Out For Cameron
Day 52, 01:45

Jon did tell Davina he was coming in to play games and stir things up and he's certainly doing that.

"I was sitting with them this morning. Knives weren't out but things were said... I won't... I wasn't comfortable with," stirred Jon as he told Scott and Nush about an earlier conversation with Cam and Steph.

And with Jon's precision use of words, it looked like he was pretending to be tactful while scheming to drop the biggest turd on the international fish trader. Was this the greatest deceit since Iago double-crossed Othello?

"Not in a big way," backtracked Jon, careful to make the whole thing plausible as Scott and Nush were apparently having none of it.

"I was disappointed by some of the things that were said, he continued.

"I wouldn't have," began Nush

"I wouldn't have guessed that," finished Scott, as the pair continued to start and finish each other's sentences.

"He said it took a long while," reasoned Nush, defending Cam against Jon's accusations that eh Scot was not being himself in the first four weeks.

"I think Cameron is playing a massive game. I think he's come in here and being nice and kind and considerate an doing what it takes to win this game."

"Wooeew, I wouldn't say that anyone's doing that," said Scott with Nush behind him.

"Everyone thinks that Cameron sits in a little shack in Orkney and guts fish for a living.Cameron is an international businessman.

"He is not the simpering fool wo cuddles women and is no good with women. The whole bible-bashing businssman, I'm not buying it in the least. I think he's being quite fake.

"I'm not convinced by Cameron in the least."

"I don't think you can send someone to Brussels to an international trade fish fair and have that bloke on the stand, he concluded somewhat surreally.

"JObwise and personal lives can be very different," Nush pointed out.

So is Cameron knifing his housemates or is Jon knifing him?

Jon did tell Davina he was coming in to play games and that we wouldn't recognise him.

What's going on? What would you do if you were accused of being the most boring man in Britain? Could Jon be jealous of Cam's way with the ladies?
dustmite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 05:17 PM #4

So what should Jon do? If Cam has been distorting facts in the house, then surely we should give Jon credit for trying to expose him. I was appalled at some of the text messages slagging off Jon. It's probably the same people that accused Jon of being boring the first time around, and now they don't like him because he stirs things up.

Maybe Jon shouldn't have gone into the house, I'm seriously questioning what sort of people watch BB now and for what purpose.

My message to Jon: you go mate, you're doing a great job in there dish it out to who you want and if you want to manipulate the result good for you.

Am I being harsh?
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 06:15 PM #5

This is the awfull state that I was predicting. Jon has his own agenda which has nothing to do with what BB want or don't want.

Jon has made his mind up that Cameron is fake. Even if Cameron is not Jon is planting doubt in the minds of the housmates and MORE IMPORTANTLY THE VIEWER.

The result is the VICTIMISATION of one or more housemates because Jon thinks he is right.

This is a major corruption of BB. He should be removed immediately.

With lisa they new they had an enemy but Jon is simply behaving like a RAT for his own enjoyment.

The utter stupidity of this being allowed to continue boggles the mind......BB4 is a disgrace with the complements of the Jon Tickle solar powered silly toaster star wars junky.
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 08:15 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Jon has made his mind up that Cameron is fake. Even if Cameron is not Jon is planting doubt in the minds of the housmates and MORE IMPORTANTLY THE VIEWER.
I have to admit, Jon's comments are starting to irritate me. Something I've noticed is that Jon doubts whether Cameron's as Christian as he appears... but isn't Cameron a leader of a Christian Youth group in Orkney? Cameron also recites appropriate parts of the bible to who he feels and he does appear to really believe what he says - I think most people are starting to realise that. BBLB should perhaps do a feature on Cameron's Christianity... oh, hang on, that'd be "insensitive to religious sensititivities" or whatever the ITC call it.

The thing I loath about Jon at the minute, his thing of Cameron being a "successful businessman"... shouldn't Jon, of all people, know that people's business personas are totally different to their personal ones? In business, I'm an utter <censored>, in life, I'm rather different. Sure, I'm a bit fiery in my opinions, but I'm much friendlier to my people, etc. My personal persona is *so* different to by business one it's like two different people.

But yes, I think if Jon carries on - one of the two things will happen, he'll be chucked out (since he's going to end up doing a nasty Nick, I think)... or the public will turn on him, and tbh, looking at the reactions of people that used to be pro-Jon... I think Jon's popularity may well be short lived.

M.
dustmite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2003, 08:48 PM #7

Jon Tickle: telling it like it is.

James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 01:40 PM #8

If Nush goes tonight or should I say when Nush goes tonight then Jon will be the reason why Nush has gone and probably made Cameron the winner of BB4.

Jon's attempts to influence the result have been clumsy and badly thought out. Well what can you expect from a vulcan after all

When Jon insulted Steph by saying he would Choose Nush for the reward room that was the start of Nush's downfall.

If Jon had not been tactically stupid enough to say that then Steph would not have gone into emotional overdrive and the conversation with Ray would never have happened. Ray without any emotional interference from Steph would then have nominated Steph as every one thought he would.

Nush would have then been safe and with Cameron gone Scott or Ray I doubt Nush would have a chance of winning.

As it is Jon's most unintelligent interference has got rid of Nush and leaving Cameron in place to defeat both Scott and Ray. Jon Tickle. You are not a ledgend as some say but a classic numbskull.
Old 18-07-2003, 03:06 PM #9

Just read on the BB site that Jon has 'damned Cameron' saying that he would prefer Nush to stay.

He also took the chance to praise scott saying that he was the socila leader now and not Cameron.

This is just another attempt at influencing the public and I really hope that it doesn't work

Please can Nush go????
If only to see Jon's face
Cam to win - for the same reason
blinkinlovely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2003, 03:37 PM #10

No worries the bungling of Jon will ensure that Cameron wins.

Nush like Anouska is about to recieve a massive injustice. Complements of Jon Tickle
Old 18-07-2003, 03:53 PM #11

I'm not sure I completely understand this reasoning.

If Steph had been up for nomination it would be her that would be leaving. If anything she is more unpopular than Nush, even before this week.

There's no way Scott and Ray would have figured in the nominations. Cameron was guaranteed to be in the final week and the final was always going to be between him, Scott and Ray.

And the look on Jon's face if Cameron stays is not a reason to evict Nush. To me, more and more things that Jon is saying are starting to make sense.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, jon, mole