Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 14-08-2007, 09:18 AM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Idiotic Twins

How can anyone be endeared by these two idiots? All they do is scream over the slightest nonsense and continually prove how dumb they are.

They both have a very limited vocabulary and can hardly string two sentences together. Not knowing what the 14th Century is, spelling Taxes as Taxi, asking Brian what domestic mean (FFS they’re studying to be care workers) etc. Crikey is this indicative of the mongs that attend school theses days.

They’ll probably win because unfortunately there are too many simpletons who like the twins.

P.S. They both look like Ghosts, very weird looks.
clattor1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 09:29 AM #2
Nah

Nah

Wrong section, it has to be in the Amanda&Sam section.
By the way, Twins to win !!!
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 01:36 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by clattor1
How can anyone be endeared by these two idiots? All they do is scream over the slightest nonsense and continually prove how dumb they are.

They both have a very limited vocabulary and can hardly string two sentences together. Not knowing what the 14th Century is, spelling Taxes as Taxi, asking Brian what domestic mean (FFS they’re studying to be care workers) etc. Crikey is this indicative of the mongs that attend school theses days.

They’ll probably win because unfortunately there are too many simpletons who like the twins.

They are only youngsters having a great adventure holiday....You have a point about educational standards which apply to many not just the twins.

I don't know why you have to insult their appearance because clearly they are two very good lookin girls. If you don't like them fine but the insult about their looks is just well OTT.....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 01:38 PM #4

I agree i think actually they are putting it on like brian, otherwise how the **** would they go through school and go to university if they cant even spell taxes or know that leonardo davinici is dead
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 01:48 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell
I agree i think actually they are putting it on like brian, otherwise how the **** would they go through school and go to university if they cant even spell taxes or know that leonardo davinici is dead
I don't actually think they are putting it on. There is something seriously wrong these day on how so many with so little knowledge can get a place at University...

Diversing off topic for a moment. Some years ago a daughter of someone I worked with bought her young child onto the premises and sat watching her little one climbing on a chair and trying to climb out of a window that was 16 floores high.
I had to intervene to stop the child killing itself. The daughter was at university.Where is the intelligence....Sorry about that ramble.......Back on topic now.......
Old 14-08-2007, 01:56 PM #6

How can you actually know how limited their vocabulary is?

They mustn't be that bad if you have to stoop so low to childishly slag off their looks... running out of things to criticise them about already?

If they win, it's due to a lot of other people having a very different opinion to yours. Get over it.

The twins might stutter a bit or have difficulty pronouncing certain words, but what they've achieved academically could be down to their writing abilities and you're judging them for the way they speak. Personally, it doesn't matter to me because they are still good at communicating.
Wasted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 01:58 PM #7

If people have a bad opnion/thing to say about the twins let them voice it! I wil; slag them off as much i want to because thats my opnion, people talk bad about carole or others thats ok...but ho no not the twins!!
Old 14-08-2007, 02:15 PM #8

She thought.... that I thought.... that she thought.... that I made her uncomfortable.

No wait... she thought.... that I thought.... that..... she thought....

That was so, so painful.
Bee* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:23 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Wasted

They mustn't be that bad if you have to stoop so low to childishly slag off their looks... running out of things to criticise them about already?

If they win, it's due to a lot of other people having a very different opinion to yours. Get over it.

The twins might stutter a bit or have difficulty pronouncing certain words, but what they've achieved academically could be down to their writing abilities and you're judging them for the way they speak. Personally, it doesn't matter to me because they are still good at communicating.
I question their vocabulary, when all I hear come out of their mouths is the word 'like...like...like' constantly. They clearly have limited intellect as they cannot spell. They clearly have limited intellect as not once in the house have they said or done anything that shows they have any independent or advanced thought whatsoever. They ahve the intelligence of a girl in year 6 of primary school and have clearly nothing unique to their personalities or interesting.
They are not nasty or evil girls, but just extremely common and like a lot of other loud, shallow girls out there.
As for them being good looking/ghost like, I simply cannot see them as good or bad looking, as I view them as having the intellect of 12 year olds and, to be honest, the bodies of twelve year olds also.
What is sad is that they may win and they are the epitome of what is wrong with society nowadays. All things are materialistic, shallow and common.
Moses455 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:34 PM #10
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by clattor1

Bang on assessment of the twins! Like you I can’t believe how people can be fans of the twins…perhaps it’s just indicative of the society we live in.
mrbig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:42 PM #11

Samanda to win
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:45 PM #12

yeah, samanda or brian to win!!!
iem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:45 PM #13

I think the Twins, like Brian, play up the the camera's a bit and over exaggerate things. They are smart girls in Uni and they should not try and put themselves in the 'dumb blonde' box because it's not very good. I think a lot of people criticize Brian for his "act" when I think the Twins are just as guilty as putting on an act as Brian is.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 02:45 PM #14
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Moses455
Quote:

I question their vocabulary, when all I hear come out of their mouths is the word 'like...like...like' constantly. They clearly have limited intellect as they cannot spell. They clearly have limited intellect as not once in the house have they said or done anything that shows they have any independent or advanced thought whatsoever. They ahve the intelligence of a girl in year 6 of primary school and have clearly nothing unique to their personalities or interesting.
They are not nasty or evil girls, but just extremely common and like a lot of other loud, shallow girls out there.
As for them being good looking/ghost like, I simply cannot see them as good or bad looking, as I view them as having the intellect of 12 year olds and, to be honest, the bodies of twelve year olds also.
What is sad is that they may win and they are the epitome of what is wrong with society nowadays. All things are materialistic, shallow and common.

Agree although I certainly don’t question their vocabulary…somewhat akin to a five year old.
It’s also a reflection on how pathetic the University system has become, when simpletons like those two can get a place; however it must be pointed out that ‘Care Worker’ hardly warrants 3 years of study…can you imagine – OK students ,today we are going to cover advanced bottom cleaning techniques during a simulated night time power cut situation.

Stop these pointless degrees and get the lazy toerags into work!!
mrbig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 04:03 PM #15

Quote:
Quote:

Quote from above..." They clearly have limited intellect as they cannot spell".

You cannot judge a persons intellect based on their spelling ability. That is just plain nonesense. The twins are intellectual enough to keep clear of slanging matches. They are intellectual enough to enjoy the spirit of BB instead of moaning about this or that.......I fear your judgment of the twins is clouded by your dislike of them.
Old 14-08-2007, 04:07 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by mrbig

Bang on assessment of the twins! Like you I can’t believe how people can be fans of the twins…perhaps it’s just indicative of the society we live in.
Hi clattor1
Wasted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 04:10 PM #17

I think the twins will win because of the nice factor, They never have a bad word to say & are always "alive" and energetic and not down. Even Brian has people who dislike him now and the twins in my opinion are the least hated. People had the chance of eliminating them as the competition but didn't and now they will go on to win. I would rather award them the winners for being nice and simple than brian for being thick and stupid...even if it is all a gameplan.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 04:13 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think the twins will win because of the nice factor, They never have a bad word to say & are always "alive" and energetic and not down. Even Brian has people who dislike him now and the twins in my opinion are the least hated. People had the chance of eliminating them as the competition but didn't and now they will go on to win. I would rather award them the winners for being nice and simple than brian for being thick and stupid...even if it is all a gameplan.

Well said. Completely agree.......
Old 14-08-2007, 04:16 PM #19

I agree with Moses455,
They are very shallow all they care about is boys and pink and to scream and run around thats why people like this need 2 go on big brother otherwise the only job they get is waiter/waitress...
Old 14-08-2007, 04:19 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell
I agree with Moses455,
They are very shallow all they care about is boys and pink and to scream and run around thats why people like this need 2 go on big brother otherwise the only job they get is waiter/waitress...
Or even worse they might have to do with presenting BBBM.....
Old 14-08-2007, 04:21 PM #21

When have the girls ever tried to be thick? I must be the only one missing out on their 'dumb' comments.
Everyone has blonde moments, but these two girls are no Jade or Chantelle.

They are just happy. Are we critisng two young girls for being happy now?
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 04:31 PM #22

I think if they were male twins though people would describe them as spineless and talk about them having no backbone etc but the fact they are pretty girls give them fans before they even opened their mouths. I thought they would be a total nightmare on the first night and would really grate on me but they are completely harmless and really set the bar of how to behave on big brother.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 04:37 PM #23

I think they set the bar on how to behave outside of BB also. Happy, None confrontational. Education is not the be all and end all. Being a nice civilised individual is far more important in the long run.......
Old 14-08-2007, 06:03 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:
Quote:

Quote from above..." They clearly have limited intellect as they cannot spell".

You cannot judge a persons intellect based on their spelling ability. That is just plain nonesense. The twins are intellectual enough to keep clear of slanging matches. They are intellectual enough to enjoy the spirit of BB instead of moaning about this or that.......I fear your judgment of the twins is clouded by your dislike of them.
Agreed someone cannot be judged on their intellect ALONE, but with the twins, this is just one example of many of their thickness.
Old 14-08-2007, 06:07 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrizzle
When have the girls ever tried to be thick? I must be the only one missing out on their 'dumb' comments.
Everyone has blonde moments, but these two girls are no Jade or Chantelle.

They are just happy. Are we critisng two young girls for being happy now?
No-one is criticising anyone for being happy, that is your own conclusion, which you have reached through no clear causal explanation.

And the comment 'when have the girls ever tried to be thick' is a nonsense. You don't TRY and be thick. They ARE thick.

Also it is not merely dumb comments. It is more than comments. A person in my book is not labelled thick, merely by their comments, it is their general demeanour, attitude, opinions (of which they have none) and behaviour. In all the above, as well as comments, they are clearly rather unintelligent individuals with little going for them.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
idiotic, twins