Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 01-09-2007, 12:02 AM #1

Default So what changes are required for BB9?

Dupin’s BB9 Request List:

1: Make launch night/the housemates the best ever. 15 housemates, eight women, seven men; a collection of interesting people, of all ages, and all background. No housemates that fall under the category “Wouldn’t be a housemate if they weren’t attractive”; any attractive housemates must also have a good personality. Make the ages more varied, with less 18 and 19 year old, and more people in their 30s and 40s. No family members/friends/people that know each other entering together (the twins is a nice touch, but not again). No housemate that will obviously win from the get-go. Less wannabes, more normal, but still interesting housemates. Aside from that, have an amazing launch night twist at the end that will effect the house throughout the week, like in Big Brother 6. Nothing predictable like ‘only one housemate is able to nominate’, or anything similar to a previously done twist.

2: Make the house the best ever. Make it larger, with more secret rooms with different purposes that can be discovered over the series. Have an amazing design; colourful, cool furniture. Make the garden larger, the beds bigger, and a cool hideout place like the caravan. Go back to having nowhere to hide from the other housemates.

3: More regular nominations. A twist should happen in week one, week four, week seven, week nine and week eleven, leaving six weeks of uninterrupted nominations.

4: Make the twists the best ever. If a housemate can easily guess what is up, it’s not a good twist. If it’s been done before, it’s not a good twist. Twists should be completely original – perhaps let a lucky housemate watch the eviction night from a secret room, and find out how the public feel about their fellow housemates. More secret missions should take place, and there should be four or five major twists of the series, that are exciting, foolproof and mess with the housemates’ heads.

5: Make the tasks the best ever. Once again, if it’s been done before, it’s not good to watch. Once again, secret missions are good to watch. Make tasks challenging, but not too challenging. As well as having themed weekly tasks (ei. Pirates, Hospital, Nerd etc.), have some endurance challenges (ei. Sleep Deprivation task). Make the task run from a certain day, to a certain day every week.

6: Sort out the new housemates/second house thing. Add three new housemates around two or three weeks in, and no later. Only use a “House Next Door”/”Halfway House” twist if it is original and won’t fall flat on its face. Make sure that the new housemates aren’t just rejects from launch night – decide the full 18 housemates together, and then choose which would be more interesting to throw in as the house is getting calm. Make sure they stand a chance of succeeding and getting involved. Any new housemates must be in hiding until they go in – from launch night to their entrance, they can’t see anything or know anything about the people they’re meeting.

7: Be fairer with the editing. It’ll never happen, but show things as they happened. Don’t have favourites, and be completely fair. If there is a task everyone is involved in, don’t always show the same person. Have some variety in the people that are shown. BBLB and BBBM must also not be biased – sack Dermot O’Leary and hire somehow who can handle the job efficiently. Hire Alexa Chung or Keith Lemon as the permanent host of BBBM.

8: Be harsher with punishments. Have a strike system – if they discuss nominations once, Big Brother can give them an embarrassing punishment that they see fit – find a weakness in the housemate and use it against them. If they discuss it again, they are banned from nominating. If they discuss it a third time, they face the public vote that week. Every time they discuss it afterwards, is another week they face eviction.

9: Change the deal with the prize money. I want the idea of housemates earning their own prize fund, and only the winner gets their prize fund at the end of it. This way, housemates are competitive in tasks – I would like a Saturday Night Live Task each week where housemates try and earn money towards their own prize fund.

10: Make some carefully decided changes in the format. I can’t say for certain what. Perhaps for one week only, housemates can discuss nominations. Perhaps each week, a housemate is the Head Of Household, and cannot be nominated. After BB4, Big Brother changed the format slightly so that it was more entertaining – now is the time to do that again.
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:06 AM #2
Fat Cellulite Slag

Fat Cellulite Slag

11. Get housemates that are not fans of the show or/and have never even seen the show before so they do not know all the ins and outs of Big Brother (Brian).

12. No self-obsessed fame-seekers (Charley).
actor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:06 AM #3
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

I agree totally!
Scarlett. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:09 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by dupin

1: Make launch night/the housemates the best ever. 15 housemates, eight women, seven men; a collection of interesting people, of all ages, and all background. No housemates that fall under the category “Wouldn’t be a housemate if they weren’t attractive”; any attractive housemates must also have a good personality. Make the ages more varied, with less 18 and 19 year old, and more people in their 30s and 40s. No family members/friends/people that know each other entering together (the twins is a nice touch, but not again). No housemate that will obviously win from the get-go. Less wannabes, more normal, but still interesting housemates. Aside from that, have an amazing launch night twist at the end that will effect the house throughout the week, like in Big Brother 6. Nothing predictable like ‘only one housemate is able to nominate’, or anything similar to a previously done twist.

2: Make the house the best ever. Make it larger, with more secret rooms with different purposes that can be discovered over the series. Have an amazing design; colourful, cool furniture. Make the garden larger, the beds bigger, and a cool hideout place like the caravan. Go back to having nowhere to hide from the other housemates.

3: More regular nominations. A twist should happen in week one, week four, week seven, week nine and week eleven, leaving six weeks of uninterrupted nominations.

4: Make the twists the best ever. If a housemate can easily guess what is up, it’s not a good twist. If it’s been done before, it’s not a good twist. Twists should be completely original – perhaps let a lucky housemate watch the eviction night from a secret room, and find out how the public feel about their fellow housemates. More secret missions should take place, and there should be four or five major twists of the series, that are exciting, foolproof and mess with the housemates’ heads.

5: Make the tasks the best ever. Once again, if it’s been done before, it’s not good to watch. Once again, secret missions are good to watch. Make tasks challenging, but not too challenging. As well as having themed weekly tasks (ei. Pirates, Hospital, Nerd etc.), have some endurance challenges (ei. Sleep Deprivation task). Make the task run from a certain day, to a certain day every week.

6: Sort out the new housemates/second house thing. Add three new housemates around two or three weeks in, and no later. Only use a “House Next Door”/”Halfway House” twist if it is original and won’t fall flat on its face. Make sure that the new housemates aren’t just rejects from launch night – decide the full 18 housemates together, and then choose which would be more interesting to throw in as the house is getting calm. Make sure they stand a chance of succeeding and getting involved. Any new housemates must be in hiding until they go in – from launch night to their entrance, they can’t see anything or know anything about the people they’re meeting.

7: Be fairer with the editing. It’ll never happen, but show things as they happened. Don’t have favourites, and be completely fair. If there is a task everyone is involved in, don’t always show the same person. Have some variety in the people that are shown. BBLB and BBBM must also not be biased – sack Dermot O’Leary and hire somehow who can handle the job efficiently. Hire Alexa Chung or Keith Lemon as the permanent host of BBBM.

8: Be harsher with punishments. Have a strike system – if they discuss nominations once, Big Brother can give them an embarrassing punishment that they see fit – find a weakness in the housemate and use it against them. If they discuss it again, they are banned from nominating. If they discuss it a third time, they face the public vote that week. Every time they discuss it afterwards, is another week they face eviction.

9: Change the deal with the prize money. I want the idea of housemates earning their own prize fund, and only the winner gets their prize fund at the end of it. This way, housemates are competitive in tasks – I would like a Saturday Night Live Task each week where housemates try and earn money towards their own prize fund.

10: Make some carefully decided changes in the format. I can’t say for certain what. Perhaps for one week only, housemates can discuss nominations. Perhaps each week, a housemate is the Head Of Household, and cannot be nominated. After BB4, Big Brother changed the format slightly so that it was more entertaining – now is the time to do that again.
good post except the bold, scrap BBBM all together and reinvent BBLB, the current formats are tired.
bringbackscience is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:10 AM #5
Banned

Banned

Different personalities to create different storylines.

Same formula as BB 8 and we're rocking.

The size 16 is getting tirersome.... I feel a warning coming on - Red
the_chosen_one is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:12 AM #6

Get fans involved, hold competitions on the website for fans to think up a tasks and twists. if you get any good entries use them.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:13 AM #7

Don't make it as long.
Don't introduce loads and loads of new housemates - 1 or 2 will do nicely. We don't need twist after twist - Just one big twist will do.
Have fixed punishments.
No nomination twists.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:15 AM #8

Quote:

Great post dupin!

I agree with everything you have said and by the way I love your sig!
Jack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 AM #9

I totally agree!!! I will also add:

1. HAVE ME AS A HOUSEMATE. To start with I would suggest to the producers to have me on the program and I promise I would make one of the best housemates ever and the best series ever.

2. NO MORE USELESS HIDEN ROOMS. Unless they are usefull and will affect the house, like opening a new room but closing another one. I don't like all the hidden rooms thing, I think it will best just to bring emotions to the edge like nominations face o face or even evictions. Perhaps just one extra room for secret tasks or perhaps a bedsit as BB5 where they can hear everything's happening in the house.

3. BRING BACK "EVIL" BIG BROTHER. I want Big Brother to be more severe and "evil" as he used to be. I didn't like the punishment for Carole, Liam and Ziggy for breaking the rules on the last week, Big Brother should've evicted one of them, not just pretend a nomination, there were several rule breaking times and the punishments were not severe

4. LONG TERM TWISTS. Twists that affect all the series as a little secret like Nadia's on BB5. I think a very good twist that may affect all the series would be to allow housemates to talk about nominations.

5. GOOD CHARACTERS. Having people that are not just ignorant and stupid. Remember people!!, Big Brother is a game show!!! not just a stupid people zoo!!!
I want clever people that can play the game. I am really feed up with "naive" people, gorgeousess or good bodies around.

6. GROWN UPS. More grown ups, people from 24 to 40 should be mayority.

7. NO FAME SEEKERS. I don't want people that are just looking for fame, to develop or increase a career just for being in Big Brother. I am just feed up of this people because they won't last and they don't give anything good to the house.

8. NO FAVOURITISM. It was obvious this year that C4 found fortune with Charley, they knew if she remained in she was going to be nominated and inmediately evicted by the public. They managed the whole "fake nomination"

9. NO MORE FAKING. Having moles, fake housemates is not attractive anymore.

10. A MORE DYNAMIC HOUSE. This house tried too hard to be dynamic, having the bath in the living room was so stupid, I never saw them using it once! the whole idea of having the fridge in the garden was useless. I don't think it made them struggle at all. a house like BB6 with separate living room plus another little room to hide is ideal to let them "bitch around" It is for "viewers" to discover bitching, people acting, game plans, double-faced housemates, not for them

If C4 makes a good selection of people and plan ahead everything they would have a brilliant BB9 and there won't be need of pushing it to the limit so everything won't go wrong as this time. Now they have plenty of time to prepare and do a good selection.
fercho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:21 AM #10

The one saying about the bigger house and secret rooms is like the Australian house. And so is earning the money!

Quote:

xXxCharlottexXx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:43 AM #11

For me I'd love:

[*]PRE-SEASON[*]Very short and mysetrious teaser adverts[*]Brilliant graphics, similar to a mix of the BB6 and BB8 ones[*]House adverts that barely give away any of the house, BB6 did a great job with obscuring and slicing the house images[*]Get Phil-Edgar Jones back[*]Fire almost everyone involved with BB8, especially Rebecca de Young and maybe Angela Jain[*]Here's a crazy idea that could work: how about giving viewers false information so that launch night is a complete surprise?
[*]LAUNCH[*]Spend less time with housemates getting into the house so that we can see them interact whilst in there[*]Let Davina have some more time, she only gets to go on once a week, make the most of it so that she earns the £500,000 that she gets per annum[*]Give us some sort of completely innovative way of getting the housemates in there. A great example is Big Brother Australia 2003 with two houses. One housemate, Ben, went into one house, with the rest of the housemates entering in limos, with one going on stage and becoming an "official" housemate and the others being told by Big Brother to get back in the car and have them thinking that they're not a housemate (see: BB03AU launch part 2)[*]Give us some weird and awkward moments, before Vanessa entered the BB6 house, they did an unlucky 13 soundtrack with flashing graphics and everyone went silent
[*]HOUSEMATES[*]Get people with odd and quirky personalities that have weird backgrounds[*]Choose older housemates that are kind of insane, Lesley this year was a great housemate[*]Use tougher and longer audition processes to narrow the housemates down, fake housemates who just try to get in will run out of material to use[*]Psychological screening tests must be more thorough
[*]HOUSE[*]I'd love an extremely posh house, lots of sharp curves with vibrant colours and ambient lighting[*]Angle the entrance to the house a little so that the crowd gets a better view of the housemates entering[*]Use track lighting to a far greater extent as BB6 did, it looks quite elegant[*]Markus Blee and Patrick Watson should collaborate on the house design (Markus did BB3-BB5, Patrick BB6 to present)[*]Rather than connecting the houses through the Diary Room and store room, use a corridor door from the entrance as the main way, maybe fake walls that lead to doors that are taken down when housemates enter. The Diary Room should provide secondary access.[*]Use camera runs to a greater extent, they're quite useful, but don't overdo them as Big Brother Australia has[*]Don't give us false hopes as we got this year with the door in the vestibule and the target
[*]NOMINATION AND EVICTION TWISTS[*]Use a year-long twist that is revealed on launch night such as the unlucky 13 or the prize fund in BB5[*]A nomination twist is nice every once and a while, not every week[*]Instead of having a housemate move to another house and then adding new housemates as in BB7, have the next door housemates enter a week before the real housemate moves over and then have said housemate evict someone immediately[*]When doing double evictions, start the show earlier so as to use the 30-minute break, have the first interview to throw the housemates off, and then announce after that interview is over to the house the second interviewee[*]Replacement housemates should go into hiding two weeks before they enter so that there's more time that they don't know what's going on
[*]SECONDARY SHOWS[*]Big Brother's Little Brother: keep Dermot but maybe get rid of it one day of the week and restructure it so that there's less goofing around and more about Big Brother[*]Big Brother's Big Mouth: Pete Burns should become the host. An overwhelming number of people praised Pete on his efforts on Big Mouth, also I'm biased because he's my favourite celebrity housemate.[*]Big Brother's Evil Brain: Use Davina as the host. A completely new show, Evil Brain dissects Big Brother as a show since 2000, lets us reflect on the previous series of the show, some of the twists, how housemates in the past have coped being in the house, some psychology of the current housemates, and give us hints as to future twists or surprises.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:52 AM #12

housemates

someone like:

Marco (BB6)
Science (BB6)
Kemal (BB6)
Alex (BB3)
Ziggy (BB8)
Derek (BB6)
Gerry (BB8)
Amanda (BB8) BUT THERE NOT TWINS
Sam (BB8) BUT THERE NOT TWINS
Charley (BB8)
Shabnam (BB8)
Emma (BB6)
Kate (BB3)
Nadia (BB6)
Nikki (BB8)
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:13 AM #13

I think its fair to say that she show needs a SERIOUS revamp! They have got to reinvent everything!
Cody™ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:36 AM #14
Nah

Nah

>First of all, the format. I mean, the secondary shows have to be removed and the producers have to create new shows, fresh and creative. For the evictions, they should do something differently, now it's too predictable.

>Secondly, how the show is edited, it would be new and interesting to see Big Brother in a different way, an other angle.

>Normal people, no more mentals, psychos and stuff like that. Just a cast like BB5, 6 and 8. The housemates makes the show so they have to be brilliant and genuine because watching tantrums or stupid games like in BB7 it's not enjoyable.

>More creative twists. I mean the twists in week 1 and 2 of BB8 were rubbish, we have all seen that before. The producers have to refound their creativity like in BB5.

What I'm meaning is that what happen after BB4 could re-happen now, BB5 was a model for the others and they have to change the format and stuff like that, exactly in the same way the did for BB5 in order to keep the viewers on.

And of course, no more winners like Anthony, Pete and Brian !
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:54 AM #15
Loving Lucien!

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Lucien

Loving Lucien!

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Lucien

I would say have something like the HND/Halfway House on Launch Night, most of the Housemates will go in on Launch Night but 5 will remain in the other House, and the public vote who goes in the Main House.
Nicola is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:59 AM #16
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Fire Rebecca De Young as she has no concept of what the Big Brother community actually wants to watch.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:01 AM #17
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Stu
Fire Rebecca De Young as she has no concept of what the Big Brother community actually wants to watch.
Yes C4 should make a new producers team please !
Old 01-09-2007, 11:25 AM #18
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

THE NINE POINT BIG BROTHER NINE PLAN

Anticipation : Anticipation is going to be harder than ever to create following on from the debacle that was this years Big Brother. First things first - no Big Brother until Big Brother 9. That means no January side show. Its never going to happen , but a full year off may serve the show better in the long run.

Identity : The shows identity needs a complete overhaul in identity more so than previous years. Change the logo template in much the same way that Big Brother 5 did. Change the house completely , evolving past the six room standard of Kitchen/Bathroom/Bedroom/Diary Room/Garden/Main area.

Build Up : Build it up as something new and something fresh. This actually requires something new and fresh. Design adverts that dont give too much away - but hint at quiet a lot. Get rid of public bane for the show. Make adverts that dont just make people go 'Oh christ that crap is back'.

Production : Fire Rebecca De Young , as has been mentioned. Fire Dermot. Hire Grahame Norton. Your not going to get rid of Davina - so have them co-host the show , switching back and forth between presenters in the camera runs and outside. Roll the Phychology show in with Big Brothers Little Brother and make it an hour broadcast at 7. The Big Brothers Big Mouth format remains good - but it needs a new , fresh face much in the same guise as Russel to get people watching it again.

Auditions : Audition twice as more people in twice as more cities. Weed out the bad.

Controversy : Create it. The good kind. Big Brother needs controversy.

The Prize Fund: Does anybody honestly take it seriously or care for it anymore? It just seems like a long forgotten bonus you get for winning the show. Change that. Offer the winner half a million.

Stress Voting and Interactivity : Get people involved more - this will require a good bunch of....

Housemates : How about a loud , outspoken , common-joe builder father of four people can relate to but will also start arguments? Less glamour gals , less freaks. You can still have entertaining housemates - just go for ones that people can relate to. Dont put in a clear favourite. Put in a diverse mix of age.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:33 AM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu

Anticipation : Anticipation is going to be harder than ever to create following on from the debacle that was this years Big Brother. First things first - no Big Brother until Big Brother 9. That means no January side show. Its never going to happen , but a full year off may serve the show better in the long run.

Identity : The shows identity needs a complete overhaul in identity more so than previous years. Change the logo template in much the same way that Big Brother 5 did. Change the house completely , evolving past the six room standard of Kitchen/Bathroom/Bedroom/Diary Room/Garden/Main area.

Build Up : Build it up as something new and something fresh. This actually requires something new and fresh. Design adverts that dont give too much away - but hint at quiet a lot. Get rid of public bane for the show. Make adverts that dont just make people go 'Oh christ that c**p is back'.

Production : Fire Rebecca De Young , as has been mentioned. Fire Dermot. Hire Grahame Norton. Your not going to get rid of Davina - so have them co-host the show , switching back and forth between presenters in the camera runs and outside. Roll the Phychology show in with Big Brothers Little Brother and make it an hour broadcast at 7. The Big Brothers Big Mouth format remains good - but it needs a new , fresh face much in the same guise as Russel to get people watching it again.

Auditions : Audition twice as more people in twice as more cities. Weed out the bad.

The Prize Fund: Does anybody honestly take it seriously or care for it anymore? It just seems like a long forgotten bonus you get for winning the show. Change that. Offer the winner half a million.

Stress Voting and Interactivity : Get people involved more - this will require a good bunch of....

Housemates : How about a loud , outspoken , common-joe builder father of four people can relate to but will also start arguments? Less glamour gals , less freaks. You can still have entertaining housemates - just go for ones that people can relate to. Dont put in a clear favourite. Put in a diverse mix of age.
I agree with everything apart from Grahame Norton. He lost his spark years ago. We need someone fresh. And an overtly camp front man is hardly going to expand the audience who already think the show's for women or gay men.
Jack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:34 AM #20
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Stu

Build Up : Build it up as something new and something fresh. This actually requires something new and fresh. Design adverts that dont give too much away - but hint at quiet a lot. Get rid of public bane for the show. Make adverts that dont just make people go 'Oh christ that c**p is back'.

Can't agree more !
Old 01-09-2007, 11:40 AM #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Hire Grahame Norton.
Please god no. I agree a change is presenters is needed but please not Grahame Norton.

Personally some up and coming relatively unknown person would be a better choice.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:50 AM #22
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Any suggestions for presenters? You have all soured me off Norton now .
Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 PM #23

fearne cotton or thiaila zuchi!
KKBL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:53 PM #24

1. Why make the house smaller every year?? it doesn't cause a atmosphere, and they could do some much mroe interesting things if the house was bigger, and make the garden bigger.

2. Let the housemates discover secret room/rooms, and give them clues. Not like the washing room.

3. Choose a range of interesting housemates and big charecters like in BB7/BB6, because at the end of the day they make big brother watchable or not.

4. Housemates have there own sort of bak account that they will win, they all start off with a certain sum of money and that can be deducted if they brake rules etc.

5.The task should be individual and sometimes as groups, so they can earn money to the final some of money.
Xander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:06 PM #25

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

14 housemates: 7 women, 7 men. I don't want to see any majority genders in the house unless it is the result of a public vote (e.g. housemates voting out a man, leaving 7 women, 6 men). A more diverse bunch of housemates is in order. Don't banish the freaks, but don't have too many of them. BB5 is widely regarded as one of the best series ever, but I wouldn't exactly class the BB5 housemates as normal. No obvious winner is fundamental.

Make it larger, but don't make it obvious on first glance. Smaller houses create more tension. The house needs more soundproofing. ...and a cool hideout place like the caravan. Go back to having nowhere to hide from the other housemates. - don't these two sentences contradict each other?

I agree that nominations should happen normally more often, though I don't think I'll dictate when twists should happen, as long as there's not one after another.

Totally agree. I love a good twist - they make the show exciting - but BB8 saw far too many bad twists. They do need to be foolproof and original. Lots of thought needs to be put in to them. More secret missions is a good idea.

I totally agree.

I'm not against new housemates coming in, at least before the mid point of the series. Again though, no majority genders: send in a group of 4 - 2 female, 2 male. A new group within the first half of the series is good: otherwise, new housemates should only be brought in as replacements to old ones should they walk or be ejected. Some very good points were made there, such as keeping potential newbies in hiding.

I agree with the editing bit. They need to show less favouritism. DON'T sack Dermot O'Leary, or any of the original presenting crew, but tell them that they can't be biased. Keith Lemon would be the perfect new host for BBBM.

Good idea. They need to be much harsher with punishments. Though I do think they should allow housemates to discuss nominations.

More good ideas. I also think they should up the main prize fund to £250,000 (or possibly more), or at least tell the housemates they are upping it. It has the potential to cause mayhem.

I would like to see some changes in the format, but I don't think we should copy ideas from international Big Brothers.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb9, required